over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sjorgens Syndrome

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So it looks like I have Sjorgens Syndrome.
I made a post a month ago about anxiety and stress acting up again. But this time im having physical symptoms as tingling, weakness, trembling, random fatigue thru the day, very dry mouth to the point that affects speech, dry eyes. This is going on for about 2 months now.
Dr did full blood test (about 9 vials) checking for everything. Everything came back normal.

He also checked for inflammation in the body and these are the test results:

C- reactive protein - <0.1md/dl…..stand range <0.5mg/dl
ESR – 6mm/hr………stand range 0-15 mm/hr
Rheumatoid Factor – 8.0 IU/ml…….stand range <14.0 IU/ml
ANA Nuclear antibody – POSITIVE

So 3 of the tests are fine but ANA shows positive. This indicates autoimmune disease . Not showing which one , that depends on the symptoms and symptoms I have point to Sjorgens..

Need to see rheumatologist and discuss what is going on..

Anyone else have Sjorgens Syndrome?

I made a post a month ago about anxiety and stress acting up again. But this time im having physical symptoms as tingling, weakness, trembling, random fatigue thru the day, very dry mouth to the point that affects speech, dry eyes. This is going on for about 2 months now.
Dr did full blood test (about 9 vials) checking for everything. Everything came back normal.

So 3 of the tests are fine but ANA shows positive. This indicates autoimmune disease . Not showing which one , that depends on the symptoms and symptoms I have point to Sjorgens..

Interesting, ive had many of those symptoms and have never been able to find the root cause. Ill look into it as well.

Interesting, ive had many of those symptoms and have never been able to find the root cause. Ill look into it as well.

Ask your dr to run these 4 test for inflammation I mentioned above. That will tell you if you have anything..

A friend of mine was convinced that he had a version of ALS. He went downhill quickly. Weak, shaking. Got out from under a stressful situation and is still healthy 20 years later. Not saying that is you but definitely get a 2nd and 3rd opinion on important things.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Positive ANA in isolation does not mean anything. Luckily, there's a number of more conclusive tests, like measuring tear and saliva production, gland biopsy, and more specific antibody testing.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Positive ANA in isolation does not mean anything. Luckily, there's a number of more conclusive tests, like measuring tear and saliva production, gland biopsy, and more specific antibody testing.

Yes this is true. Im basing off my symptoms. Next week im going to see rheumatologist and and see what he/she says.

i was in the same boat as you test wise...all normal except my ANA came back positive once - i had all the classic signs of rhuemetoid arthritis / lupus. achy, tired, anxiety, brain fog etc.

i dont remember the exact number but it wasnt crazy high....took it again a few months later and negative.....few months after that negative. my rhuemy said i didnt have an auto immune disease. also a positive ANA isnt specific to one disease. how do you know its Sjorgens Syndrome?

this ^

i was in the same boat as you test wise...all normal except my ANA came back positive once - i had all the classic signs of rhuemetoid arthritis / lupus. achy, tired, anxiety, brain fog etc.

i dont remember the exact number but it wasnt crazy high....took it again a few months later and negative.....few months after that negative. my rhuemy said i didnt have an auto immune disease. also a positive ANA isnt specific to one disease. how do you know its Sjorgens Syndrome?

Based on the symptoms, extreme dry mouth to the point that affects my speach, very dry eyes, random fatigue thru the day, tingling and trmebling legs and numbness.

Primary Dr suspected Sjogrens so he had me do all the tests..

Damn man i hope its something thats not horrible i know u and i have talked in the past as i have had a lot of the same symptoms, never had any autoimmune blood work myself, but really need to as well

I hope u can find out asap to get back on a healthy road

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

C- reactive protein - <0.1md/dl&#133;..stand range <0.5mg/dl
ESR &#150; 6mm/hr&#133;&#133;&#133;stand range 0-15 mm/hr
Rheumatoid Factor &#150; 8.0 IU/ml&#133;&#133;.stand range <14.0 IU/ml
ANA Nuclear antibody &#150; POSITIVE

Stewie,

Not saying this case is a relatively straightforward one but would you like first crack at the DDx? :)

Stewie,

Not saying this case is a relatively straightforward one but would you like first crack at the DDx? :)

Lupus

Although confirm that through anti-dsDNA.

Last edited:
HaHaHa. I see Stewie is messing with me now. In my experience, it's almost never SLE.

Honestly I'm not sure. I threw lupus out there just due to the suggested positive ANA.

Then again, I would like to believe a global picture of him would help. Or so I'd like to believe.

Last edited:
Lupus

Although confirm that through anti-dsDNA.

You beat me to the "submit" button by two fucking seconds. At any rate, now you are thinking clinically. Without using the damn internet searches or Wikedpedia, which I have an utter disdain for, what other physical signs/sx's, lab tests, and past med hx should you probe?

A friend of mine was convinced that he had a version of ALS. He went downhill quickly. Weak, shaking. Got out from under a stressful situation and is still healthy 20 years later. Not saying that is you but definitely get a 2nd and 3rd opinion on important things.

Bro, do you know how a dx of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) aka Lou Gehrig's disease is made?

It is a dx of EXCLUSION which means you have ruled out everything else.

Also, Stephen Hawking DID NOT have ALS but he did have another motor neuron disease.

You beat me to the "submit" button by two fucking seconds. At any rate, now you are thinking clinically. Without using the damn internet searches or Wikedpedia, which I have an utter disdain for, what other physical signs/sx's, lab tests, and past med hx should you probe?

I'd look towards possibly Grave's looking more at his symptoms, as I didn't read in great detail prior. A positive ANA is also suggestive of Grave's.

What's your thoughts?

I'd look towards possibly Grave's looking more at his symptoms, as I didn't read in great detail prior. A positive ANA is also suggestive of Grave's.

What's your thoughts?

Oh yes but sharing them would be counterproductive to the Socratic method of learning, right? :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity