over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP and muscle gain in off season?

Beti ona

Banned
I do not know if this is a stupid idea or a revolutionary idea, but it's my idea.

concreteguy demonstrated to many that with an insulin and keto protocol, you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

My theory is not so complex or detailed, its more, its quite simple.

Everyone says that DNP does not allow you to build muscle, but everyone says that DNP is protein/muscle saver. That's why it's better for a natural than using T3 or stims, for example.

DNP accelerates the metabolism, improves insulin sensitivity, so, if a person wants to eat more calories to grow, that growth will not be cleaner?

Putting this in perspective:

- Maintenance Calories: 2500
- Calories to grow without DNP: 3000
- Calories to grow with DNP (low doses, 200 mg) : 3000

Would not be cleaner the off season of athlete who includes DNP in his regime?

DNP makes me feel terrible and my workouts sucked. This doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know if this is a stupid idea or a revolutionary idea, but it's my idea.

concreteguy demonstrated to many that with an insulin and keto protocol, you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

Everyone says that DNP does not allow you to build muscle, but everyone says that DNP is protein/muscle saver. That's why it's better for a natural than using T3 or stims, for example.

DNP accelerates the metabolism, improves insulin sensitivity, so, if a person wants to eat more calories to grow, that growth will not be cleaner?

I think this is an interesting idea, but like you have said in your dose, you probably need a VERY low dose of DNP if you want to see anything.
We've seen discussion's and sponsor thoughts that have saying that for every 100mg of DNP you get a 10% metabolism bump....and this is just a guesstimate. So at 200mg, a 20% increase in metabolism, that's roughly 500cals is being burned even at your maintenance (while on DNP).

The problem is that you are yo-yoing with the diet and DNP....like a shitty recoup. 200mg is good, so you don't wanna burn that many cals. But you also want to grow muscle too. IMO, this is just a great way to stay exactly the same on the scale.

Couple other thoughts:
1. There are several places online you can find L. Rea's Building the Perfect Beast. Here is outlines an idea of DNP + Slin. IMO, you really need to find extra-anabolic ways to build muscle because DNP is just that strong. SLIN or going very heavy and in excess on the drug usage is probably the ONLY way to do both at the same time dude.

2. If I were you, I'd rather do a true offseason and then use DNP in short spurts for Mini Cuts. Go hard for 8 weeks, mini cut with DNP for 14 days, Go hard for another 8 weeks. Something like that will probably yield better results than both at the same time.

DNP makes me feel terrible and my workouts sucked. This doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I do not feel that my weight training suffers too much when I run DNP, considering that I am on a diet, doing cardio and sleeping many times 3-4 hours a day.

Yes, you feel like shit, but its due to high doses, ideal to burn more fat, but that is why I mentioned that doses should be bearable in a scenario where the goal is cleaner growth

Half life too long for it to be applicable IMO.

Your able to find DNP? It looks like DNP has gone AWOL with all places I use to find it.

Have had several people through the years think they could reinvent the wheel and try to gain while on DNP. Completely counterproductive if you ask me. Use the DNP to cut the fluff and then slingshot from your priming phase into a cycle to put on quality pounds. I’m on low dose DNP right now and that’s my plan.

I think this is an interesting idea, but like you have said in your dose, you probably need a VERY low dose of DNP if you want to see anything.
We've seen discussion's and sponsor thoughts that have saying that for every 100mg of DNP you get a 10% metabolism bump....and this is just a guesstimate. So at 200mg, a 20% increase in metabolism, that's roughly 500cals is being burned even at your maintenance (while on DNP).

The problem is that you are yo-yoing with the diet and DNP....like a shitty recoup. 200mg is good, so you don't wanna burn that many cals. But you also want to grow muscle too. IMO, this is just a great way to stay exactly the same on the scale.

Couple other thoughts:
1. There are several places online you can find L. Rea's Building the Perfect Beast. Here is outlines an idea of DNP + Slin. IMO, you really need to find extra-anabolic ways to build muscle because DNP is just that strong. SLIN or going very heavy and in excess on the drug usage is probably the ONLY way to do both at the same time dude.

2. If I were you, I'd rather do a true offseason and then use DNP in short spurts for Mini Cuts. Go hard for 8 weeks, mini cut with DNP for 14 days, Go hard for another 8 weeks. Something like that will probably yield better results than both at the same time.

Thanks for your post, brother.

I suppose that with this approach, the cutting period would be less durable.

This is a very good and interesting suggestion, I like to have my training routines of 10 to 12 weeks, so I could do a mini-cut of 2 weeks between routine and routine, with maintenance diet, some cardio and weights would be to 50-60%, without much intensity or volume, simply keeping the muscle running.

DNP would be between 200 and 300, I do not like to go higher, hunger becomes unbearable, and also the insomnio is fucking.

This is a very good and interesting suggestion, I like to have my training routines of 10 to 12 weeks, so I could do a mini-cut of 2 weeks between routine and routine, with maintenance diet, some cardio and weights would be to 50-60%, without much intensity or volume, simply keeping the muscle running.

DNP would be between 200 and 300, I do not like to go higher, hunger becomes unbearable, and also the insomnio is fucking.

I honestly think that's the way to do it. Plus it gives you a time to resensitize yourself to volume. Use it as a deload almost because you'll probably be in a big deficit. 1 heavy hard set per exercise and get out.

The reason I threw this out there is because I'm experimenting with it this year too. There are several ways to do this...obviously you dont want to be running 30 week blasts, but one way to do it would be.

BLAST - 10-12 week offseason
CRUISE - 6-8 weeks, holding the size you gained
BLAST - another 10-12 weeks blast...use the first 1-2 weeks as a hard fast DNP mini cut to get rid of some of the fluff.

This is what I do most of the year lil micro cuts 2wks then get a nice solid rebound weeks or so. I will say 4weeks dnp cutt I got a better rebound real solid 200mg dnp 50mcg t3 eca as needed then when coming off a lil bit of tren for partitioning for a few weeks while my thyroid catches up about 450mg test

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

I'm on week 2 right now taking 300mg daily. The sides I'm experiencing are running hot, not sleeping well, and hunger. But my workouts haven't suffered by taking some caffeine and yohimbe hcl pre workout. Thought about going up to 450mg but I don't want to push my luck. Just my experience so far.

DNP

I am having a hard time finding a sponsor who have DNP, can someone advice me

DNP is around, but ppl asking for sources should know it’s a no no.

Last edited:

Couple other thoughts:

I think that's the ticket. I've found at 250mg it doesn't start to really affect my workouts until like day 6 or 7. So I can still train heavy up to that point, after that the fatigue sets in and I have to really struggle to complete workouts.

But running the 2-3 week cycle at the end of the off-season especially if done before starting a contest prep is a great way to get a head start on reducing any fat stores you may have accumulated during the off-season.

The fatigue factor with DNP would make it hard to build muscle in my opinion. The fact that you would have a hard time increasing your intensity in the gym, or trying to do any progressive overload to stimulate growth would make it difficult. Even with the surplus of calories. I don't like the idea of staying on DNP for any considerable length of time (even at 200-250mg) and taking high doses of AAS. Seems like an unnecessary risk.

Never gonna happen.

I know lol. This thread comes up a few times every year.

Show me ONE example of someone putting on appreciable muscle mass while on DNP.....

or even better show me ONE example of someone putting on appreciable muscle mass over a year span when "bulking" for 12 weeks then using DNP for 4 weeks and rotating those cycles...

"so and so did this" or "so and so did that".... well "so and so" looks exactly the same as the picture they posted 3 years ago so I probably wouldn't do what they're doing!

...I digress

I have actually tried this on a lower dose of 250 DNP for 4 weeks. Based on my measurements i gained 2 lbs muscle. Realistically probably 1 lbs of muscle. If you add T3 then there is higher chance of burning muscle. On DNP i was tired and felt shitty. Also, your cells arent working optimally to build muscle. Its easier and more productive to just run the DNP with gear for short term to lose the fat after you have bulked.
Just try it and keep us posted.

hey Beti ona

Just sent you a note, can you please take a look when you have some time.

thanks man.

Chip

I have actually tried this on a lower dose of 250 DNP for 4 weeks. Based on my measurements i gained 2 lbs muscle. Realistically probably 1 lbs of muscle. If you add T3 then there is higher chance of burning muscle. On DNP i was tired and felt shitty. Also, your cells arent working optimally to build muscle. Its easier and more productive to just run the DNP with gear for short term to lose the fat after you have bulked.

I would never use T3.

So, you tried this protocol and showed that you can build muscle, although did not feeled comfortable.

Actually, I was convinced by some answers here that the best idea is to have minicortes to eliminate fat and restore insulin sensitivity after a few weeks of more food and absence of cardio.

It's something I have to do, right now I'm reorganizing my game plan. Do not doubt that I will return, I am fascinated by everything related to DNP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131