HGH while Sick

concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I've been having a pretty rough go this past 8 weeks.
normally theses are my best weeks as I have 5 months of lifting 4 days a week with no Work under my belt.
I decided to try a few different things to push my gains to the Max.
I did 20 days of Methyl tren at 1 1/2 mgs a day which gave me nothing but indigestion and heartburn. Took a 2 week break then hit for the 1st time injectable Superdrol 20 days at 20 mgs which left me lethargic and crashed. Lastly I hit this Primo ace crap that left me debilitated in pain for a week from 1cc.
Now I have this Stomach Virus from Hell. No throwing up but the Shits 20 times a day. Lost 10 lbs in 36 hrs.
Question: since I cant keep nutrients in will HGH help preserve muscle without feeding the Virus?

Last edited:
I can't see where it would make any real difference in muscle mass over a short duration. Keep putting nutrition in every hour and some will leach into your system. Sounds like you where trying to push your body way beyond what it can handle. I got the flu a few years ago for the first time in decades and had projectile diarrhea every 45 minutes for about 24 hours. But I would drink a cup or 2 of H2O on every round plus a couple crackers and would be tired from the effort at chewing. But was better in a couple days and weakly back to the gym a couple days later.

Last edited:
I can't comment on the GH part.

I just want to suggest drinking bone broth to help get some of your nutrition in without stressing your digestiion.

Hgh is prescribed for HIV patients to reduce muscle wasting. Based on that I'd say it's worth a shot. :)

yea, concreter. i've never heard a single person ever speak positively about inj primo ace. (outside of having to use some pretty nasty solvents).. just bad fucking pain. my roommate tried it earlier this year and lasted like a week. fuck that shit.....

I was hitting my Stride right before I decided to Try new things. Big mistake!
The solvents in these fast acting products can in no way be good. They smell and taste like you could launch a Rocket with them.
Keep it Simple Stupid are Words to Live by...

normally theses are my best weeks as I have 5 months of lifting 4 days a week with no Work under my belt.
I did 20 days of Methyl tren at 1 1/2 mgs a day which gave me nothing but indigestion and heartburn. Took a 2 week break then hit for the 1st time injectable Superdrol 20 days at 20 mgs which left me lethargic and crashed. Lastly I hit this Primo ace crap that left me debilitated in pain for a week from 1cc.
Now I have this Stomach Virus from Hell. No throwing up but the Shits 20 times a day. Lost 10 lbs in 36 hrs.
Question: since I cant keep nutrients in will HGH help preserve muscle without feeding the Virus?
3-4 iu spread though the day will help. I also suggest staying on Test. Ive only seen primo Ace in Tabs so its possible that the shit hurts. I think you would feel better staying with more traditional gear that is of higher quality.

Day 4, Down to 248 a.m. Weighing less than I've been in over 6 yrs! besides once at a Shredded out 245 after a long weekend! Ha
Staying on the Serostim @ 1-2 ius twice daily along w- my current cycle of 750 test, 200 tren and 6-800 Primo.
Supps are a multi, l-carntine, curcumin, Nac and tudca.
Water, Gatorades, Iso-pure Mass and some soup and crackers..
Still a large glass of milk P.m and a tic of Icecream pre bed!
Shittin over 12 times a Day Easy!!!

Last edited:
I am sure most of the loss is just dehydration.

It’s water bro. Just relax for a few days until training intensity it heavily desired, take two days to get the body hydrated and packed full of nutrients before you go to train and yeah keep taking the gh it’s not gonna hurt

Last edited:
I'll bet you feel tight and can probably pull a pretty good vacuum pose right now. Consider it a cleanse.

Day 4, Down to 248 a.m. Weighing less than I've been in over 6 yrs! besides once at a Shredded out 245 after a long weekend! Ha
Staying on the Serostim @ 1-2 ius twice daily along w- my current cycle of 750 test, 200 tren and 6-800 Primo.
Supps are a multi, l-carntine, curcumin, Nac and tudca.
Water, Gatorades, Iso-pure Mass and some soup and crackers..
Still a large glass of milk P.m and a tic of Icecream pre bed!
Shittin over 12 times a Day Easy!!!

I would throw Curcumin in there. I use the Life Extention brand. Keeps me from getting sick. Might help you pull out of it!

245 lbs....Kicked around the property yesterday getting things in order for a Busy season...Felt better with nothing in my gut, but once I ate it starts all over...
Still bloated actually!!! I have been running Curcumin for a while and have kept it in during the illness...Plus Ampk On an empty w the Carnitine and HGH.
I guess it may be a Boardshort look this Summer!...lol

Day 7...No improvement
Down to 243lbs from 258 in a week!
Hard to believe there is not significant muscle wasting at this point.
No gym, No sex and no Creatine almost makes you Feel your Dying!

If your body has flushed whatever infection that was causing your problem out (this will take 24-72 hours), then I'd suggest Imodium (Loperamide) to stop diarrhoea immediately and further fluid loss.

Day 8, I think I'm starting to hold Food and Water.
A lot less coming out than going in and not as frequent evacuation!
Rebound Time ?

In No way would I ever take Imodium. If that Shit wants out I'm letting it Out!

Day 8, I think I'm starting to hold Food and Water.
A lot less coming out than going in and not as frequent evacuation!
Rebound Time ?

In No way would I ever take Imodium. If that Shit wants out I'm letting it Out!

You are correct. The last thing you want to do is take an anti-diarrheal. And GH will be fine to take - it won’t interfere with anything.

Sounds like you where trying to push your body way beyond what it can handle

This

That methyl tren/superdrol and UGL primo with all the solvents in it is not agreeing with your body. Reminds me of myself years ago when I would get sick from tren but keep taking it because I was obsessed.

HGH while sick is fine...It boosts your immune system if taken properly

Wish everyone on here knew that all you really need for an awesome physique is HGH and test. Lower doses than most of you think too.

No point in putting all that other crap into yourself unless its for competition purposes etc. Even then I wouldn't compromise my health for that now. As you guys on here get older I'm sure most of you will see what im talking about

You couldn't pay me to take superdrol now lol

Add a tablespoon 1-2 day of METAMUCIL. It will help clear up that loose stool.

Feeling Better! Woke up 5lbs heavier...248lbs
Started out with semi soft stools and have been eating and drinking with just Gas Now!
I know that Methyl shit tore me up a Little, had a bellie full of Bile and indigestion for awhile prior.
It is the Flu though. My mother-in-law has had the same all week as well and threw the Grapefine the storys are immerging.
Started Probiotics yesterday and waiting for My Veda-Gest to come in..
Curcumin twice Daley with meals and a MK677 today.
Hitting the Gym tomorrow, nice and light to get the Blood flowing!
Rebound Time!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner