over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguy

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some of you were wondering what happened to Concreteguy. He had a pretty serious medical issue and was in a coma for 14 days. He went from 216lbs to 159lbs in that short time. His medical issue wasn't gear related, just to get that out of the way. He said it was ok to repost some posts he made on Anasci.org.

April 5th...

My abbs burste and as a result I was placed in a coma for 14 days. This is this first time I have logged in since this all happened. I'm learning to walk again and just live day to day without assistance. I lost 22lbs and look like a twig.

April 6th...

I went in for emergency bowel obstruction. The procedure went ok and I was on my way to recovery. Five days after the first operation our of nowhere my abbs started just filling with blood. Th emisintary lining in my stomach burst from inflammation. Dr Turnner, performed my first surgery. He saw what was going on and contacted the rapid response team at St marys to have me air lifted to the University of Penn in Philly. The rapid response team inspected me and my vitals and determined I dint have enough time for the air lift and another surgery had to be performed ASAP to stop the bleeding. They found the problems and fixed them. The problem was my abbs were so swollen they couldn't close me up. So heres the kicker. They put me into an induced coma for 14 days. This was so the swelling could go down and then close me.

A coma is nothing like sleeping. For me it was endless nightmares that just kept playing over and over. There was nothing familiar in them and I knew none. Thing is, I knew I was lost and kept trying to call out to my wife for help.

They had me on this white stuff that looked like milk as a food supply for the IV. This has all but destroyed my body. My glutes are literally gone. It's hard to believe so much damage can take place in such a short window. it's as if my body just ate it's self up. I still have a drain in my abbs that's coming out next wed. The doctor said this entire event had nothing to do with all the gear I was on and it may have even helped me. Go figure. They gave me an entire run up and my heart and kidneys are in crazy good condition. Can you imagine.

I appreciate all of your concern guys. I really do.

That's crazy, thanks for updating us - I have to visit anasci more often. Gonna head over there now, hope CG can make a full recovery.

get well soon brother..

^^^thx for postin' this update

..ike i said over @AnaSci ..if anybody can recover it's CG, he's as tough as they come

..my thughts n' prayrs for CG and his wife!!

if anybody can come back from something so devestating its Congreteguy. In my prayers brother...keep battleing!

Thanks for sharing the info on here. I too wish him a fast recovery and that he gets back a normal life once again. That coma must have been just terrible from the sounds of it. Reminds me a bit of how I felt all tripped out on that ketamine crap they gave me. 14 days is an unforgettable length of time. Concreteguy has a strong will and will overcome.

DANG! Glad you are alive CG!

My wife had good question about the Coma. it sounds terrible first of all but we are curious, did time go by fast like when you are asleep? or did time seem slow?

Thats crazy how fast you wasted away. my guess is they had the calories in IV for a more normal % bf and normal metabolism. both of which you are not:cool:

Focus on recovery smell the roses!
-F2S

Get better soon, CG! Muscle comes back. Don’t stress over it! I’m glad you’re alive. Hang in there!

The nightmares in coma are really horrifying. Get well son brother of iron.

Glad to hear he is okay. Ive recently incorporated some chest workout recommendations that he posted on anasci.

You will get healthy back CG and you’ll get your body back too! Speedy recovery for you keep us updated

CG - that is terrible, glad u made it out ok - saying prayers for u , you'll be back stronger than ever.

Sorry to hear this cg at least you still with us. Speedy recovery brother

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had no Idea CG your a tough old guy meant in a good way so I know you will come back even stronger. Hang in there and I will keep you in my prayers buddy. MM

I don't know Concrete but have read plenty of his posts. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

What he wrote about that coma sounds absolutely terrifying.

Speedy recovery!

Crazy to think he was posting on here yesterday like nothing had happend

Thanks for the update Bio! I was following his logs over at ANASCI and found them informative AND entertaining. He really didn't hold anything back! When he quit posting a while back I feared something really bad had happened to him. It was certainly very bad but very glad for him and his family that he made it thru that ordeal and is on the road to recovery. Best of luck CG!!

You'll Be Back, nice and slow brother. Hard to Hurt A Concrete Guy!
Try to be Patient" I know something We really don't have much of!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear