over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intra workout drink

1bigmofo

Registered
i definitely notice a difference when i consume one vs. water. Vitargo sucks, just jacks up my stomach. Been using the one from TN, MPA. i tried one from Prime, it was good too. Anyone use anything they really like. I like EAA for intra much better then BCAA as the EAA get more to the cellular level.

I was using the carbs and eaas from project AD. But the discount code for them isn't working so I ran out. It was good though and taste was 10/10

I started off using HBCD but ran out and used some powdered Gatorade a few times and honestly see zero difference.
15g EAA , 5g Glutamine , 5g Creatine , 5g L-Leucine , 5g Citrulline Mallate , 5g Collagen and 2g Salt
All mixed with 65g Lemon/Lime Gatorade in a 1.5 liter bottle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190417-061219~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20190417-061219~2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 224
i definitely notice a difference when i consume one vs. water. Vitargo sucks, just jacks up my stomach. Been using the one from TN, MPA. i tried one from Prime, it was good too. Anyone use anything they really like. I like EAA for intra much better then BCAA as the EAA get more to the cellular level.

Try the Granite one? Haven't used it in a while but I liked the original.

I started off using HBCD but ran out and used some powdered Gatorade a few times and honestly see zero difference.
15g EAA , 5g Glutamine , 5g Creatine , 5g L-Leucine , 5g Citrulline Mallate , 5g Collagen and 2g Salt
All mixed with 65g Lemon/Lime Gatorade in a 1.5 liter bottle.

no doubt, I buy 50oz container of Gatorade powder for about 9 bucks.

i wanna see the actual workout , gym workout lifting weights, that is so long and hard and constant that a dude needs to drink calories during it
u burn a couple hundred cals at most. at most.
and if u do a bodypart split, u burn less.
no need at all for some intra workout calories.

i wanna see the actual workout , gym workout lifting weights, that is so long and hard and constant that a dude needs to drink calories during it

I mostly agree. Although I do think it can be beneficial to sip on something sugary during training, especially when dieting and overall calories are low, it can help keep the intensity up. But then I'm talking about something like Gatorade with just sugars and minerals in it. I'm not a believer in all the extra's people put in it.

thats ur opinion. It’s not for calries bro. Its benefecial for me as i usually train fasted for the most part...i do consume a pre-workout too. Being 50 years old it definitely helps me during my training via dextrose and it definitely aids in my recovery at a cellular level, with protein synthesis and shuttling nutrients in order to avoid some catabolism. I trained arms today. TUT is lowering 5, lifting is 2. cable curls: 3 warm ups then 5 sets, BB preachers 4 sets, seated DB curls off center grip 5 sets. Tri: same TOT, close grip bench press 5 sets, decline french press 5 sets, close grip dips focusing TUT 3 sets. Again, u may not need it, but its definitely beneficial for me.

I like granite recovery factor but as another person mentioned its expensive.

I just bought nutrabio super carb (contains 25g cluster dextrins) and im going to add creatine, cit mal and bcaas to it.

Gunsmith that looks killer, have you thought about throwing in a few grams of hydromax?

I’ve always wondered this exact same thing..

thats ur opinion. It’s not for calries bro. Its benefecial for me as i usually train fasted for the most part...i do consume a pre-workout too. Being 50 years old it definitely helps me during my training via dextrose and it definitely aids in my recovery at a cellular level, with protein synthesis and shuttling nutrients in order to avoid some catabolism. I trained arms today. TUT is lowering 5, lifting is 2. cable curls: 3 warm ups then 5 sets, BB preachers 4 sets, seated DB curls off center grip 5 sets. Tri: same TOT, close grip bench press 5 sets, decline french press 5 sets, close grip dips focusing TUT 3 sets. Again, u may not need it, but its definitely beneficial for me.

If you’re consuming sugars during a workout then you’re not exactly training fasted... And seems like you love spending time in the gym, I understand age might have to do with the higher volume and avoiding injury etc but I can do an arm workout that will have my arms feeling like noodles in 15 minutes... I would train fasted as well and will continue to do so once I’m able to train 100% again, but I also believe that whole “catabolism” thing is absolutely over pushed and over stated.. It’s horse shit.. The body isn’t going from states of catabolism to anabolism every other hour throughout the day depending what you’re doing, ESPECIALLY if you’re on AAS or TRT, that’s a 100% fact, that takes malnutrition, exhaustion/stress and TIME to happen.. If anything you’re targeting fat easier/faster when you train fasted... I know the whole “everyone is different” crew is going to attack me on this but doing Intermittent Fasting and training DC Style fasted gave me amazing results and I was my leanest at the weight I was at, and gained tons of strength... No catabolism issues with me, oh and I didn’t eat right after training, sometimes I’d eat 6-8 hours later...

If you’re consuming sugars during a workout then you’re not exactly training fasted... And seems like you love spending time in the gym, I understand age might have to do with the higher volume and avoiding injury etc but I can do an arm workout that will have my arms feeling like noodles in 15 minutes... I would train fasted as well and will continue to do so once I’m able to train 100% again, but I also believe that whole “catabolism” thing is absolutely over pushed and over stated.. It’s horse shit.. The body isn’t going from states of catabolism to anabolism every other hour throughout the day depending what you’re doing, ESPECIALLY if you’re on AAS or TRT, that’s a 100% fact, that takes malnutrition, exhaustion/stress and TIME to happen.. If anything you’re targeting fat easier/faster when you train fasted... I know the whole “everyone is different” crew is going to attack me on this but doing Intermittent Fasting and training DC Style fasted gave me amazing results and I was my leanest at the weight I was at, and gained tons of strength... No catabolism issues with me, oh and I didn’t eat right after training, sometimes I’d eat 6-8 hours later...

Everyone is different crew?

Everyone is different crew?

Yea for example when someone says;

“Tren reeks havoc on the body and bloodwork etc”

Or

“You can get the body you want on 500-750mg Test and some GH”

Or like the example I stated above referring to myself/experience there seems to be people who jump on the excuse of “no that works for you or might be your situation but everyone is different” etc etc as if we’re all a bunch of unique snowflakes...

well i said i usually train fasted for the most part...my bad if i wasn’t clear. I do a 2 on 1 off split. chest/back, legs, off, arms. This 15 minute arm routine, whats that look like? Im always interested in others routines and what people do for growth. You have some decent points. If its workin and workin well, why fuck with it.

well i said i usually train fasted for the most part...my bad if i wasn’t clear. I do a 2 on 1 off split. chest/back, legs, off, arms. This 15 minute arm routine, whats that look like? Im always interested in others routines and what people do for growth. You have some decent points. If its workin and workin well, why fuck with it.

Well I was going to add to my original statement that I wasn’t sure if growth was your goal since you mentioned age, but if it is then I personally am a fan of low volume and high intensity.. I know there’s tons of ways to achieve hypertrophy but I like spending as little time in the gym as possible.. As for the arm workout, maybe it’s just me that has low endurance for arms but I feel like such a small muscle group can be trained to failure fairly easy.. I’ll either do DC (or a modified version as I’ve been told, since I take less rest than advertised most of the time) with strict form, very slowly and heavy weight or I’ll do super sets until I can’t anymore like the barbell curl with weight I can do strict and slow for 15 reps then jump on bodyweight or weighted dips then right back to curls then right back to dips, no rest in between. Your dips is rest for biceps and curls is rest for triceps lol... 10-15 min of that or less or more depending on what level of training you’re at and you’re not going to be able to do a 45 min arm workout..

Now is that amazing for growth? I’m not sure, but I was happy with my size and condition and I’m more into functional fitness now anyway, being as big as possible isn’t the goal..

Well I was going to add to my original statement that I wasn’t sure if growth was your goal since you mentioned age, but if it is then I personally am a fan of low volume and high intensity.. I know there’s tons of ways to achieve hypertrophy but I like spending as little time in the gym as possible.. As for the arm workout, maybe it’s just me that has low endurance for arms but I feel like such a small muscle group can be trained to failure fairly easy.. I’ll either do DC (or a modified version as I’ve been told, since I take less rest than advertised most of the time) with strict form, very slowly and heavy weight or I’ll do super sets until I can’t anymore like the barbell curl with weight I can do strict and slow for 15 reps then jump on bodyweight or weighted dips then right back to curls then right back to dips, no rest in between. Your dips is rest for biceps and curls is rest for triceps lol... 10-15 min of that or less or more depending on what level of training you’re at and you’re not going to be able to do a 45 min arm workout..

Now is that amazing for growth? I’m not sure, but I was happy with my size and condition and I’m more into functional fitness now anyway, being as big as possible isn’t the goal..
I can see growth with that, especially if u have some suppliments and calories are high enough with the proper protein,carb,fats ratio. I just switched over to training with the focus being time under tension. was reading a lot about it and finally implimented it today. best pump i have had in a long time. super slow, good form really keeping tension. took me about 40 mins, and tried to stick to a maximum of a 30 sec rest period.

If you're growing it's an easy way to get extra calories, particularly if using insulin.

Pre has always been 30 gms of BCAA Plus and some beta-alanine with Super-pump or MA's
Size-On, always my Go-To intra with 75gms Whey-Iso flavorless.
This gives me a Natural insulin Spike!
Dark Matter Post w- Egg, Whole and Beef protein.

I’m over 50 as well, train fasted and my intra sure helps me. 35gr carbs from HBCD, 10gr EAA, Pharmgrade-Pa, 10gr beet root powder, 10gr Citrulline Malate, 2gr sea salt mixed in half gallon of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner