YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your preferred clenbuteral regiment??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I personally don't care for clean but I have a buddy that can't get ephedrine so he gonna use Clen instead of ECY.

Just wondering how everyone runs theirs to get the best results.

I'd dose all at once earlier in the day. Dose depends on personal tolerance. Me personally I have used it in the past but not a huge fan.

I personally don't care for clean but I have a buddy that can't get ephedrine so he gonna use Clen instead of ECY.

Just wondering how everyone runs theirs to get the best results.

Yeah I’m not a big fan of clen, I don’t like the way it makes me feel…..but I do use it the last 4-6 weeks of a prep. I personally like to take mine in multiple dose throughout the day. Lets say I’m taking 80mcg…..i will take 40mcg with alittle caffeine pre-fasted cardio in the morning than another 20mcg around lunch and another 20mcg around 4:00…….but there is a thousand different ways to do it….that’s just how I do it……my buddy will take all his clen dose first thing in the morning and is always peeled to the bone.

I also didn't like the way it made me feel, but when I was competing 10 years ago I didn't know of anything that worked as well as it did. So in an effort to minimize the shakiness and jittery feeling I got with it and due to the fact I saw some studies showing it was anti-catabolic, I actually dosed it right before going to sleep. I know, sounds weird, but I used to fall alseep quick, so I pretty much slept through the worst of it. I also ramped up over ten days, starting at 40mcg and working up to I believe 220mcg (added 20 each night). Keep in mind I only did this in the latter half of a few preps....don't touch the stuff anymore. Shit works though....that's for certain. Have only found DNP to be more effective since that time.

Not to throw this off track, but Brad (B-Boy) has his Chicago prep thread up now and mentions his use of Synthetine and he has it as more effective then clen and right behind DNP. I am thinking the Synthetine is a far healthier option than either of those two, so am going to give that a shot while I try and lean up more going into summer.

I think with clen more than anything I've used, whether it's legit or not is the biggest factor in dosage.

First time I used clen was from garbage RUI and I ran it up to 160mcg and said to myself "hey this shit doesn't do anything". Used liquid from another source and a little stronger but same thing, I was able to run it up high.

Then I got pharmacy grade tabs and I was ready to have a heart attack at 40mcg and don't even need to run it any higher than that now.

I just take it all in the morning. Long half life so might aswell

Just started it a couple days ago, but have used it before. Took 80 mcg this morning and another 40 mcg as preworkout, late afternoon.

Run it as long as needed. Dose up from 20mcg to 60-80 at the most. 20mcg seems to give me a good energy but the higher doses I take before bed as I get more tired/rundown at those doses.

Last edited:
I'd dose all at once earlier in the day. Dose depends on personal tolerance. Me personally I have used it in the past but not a huge fan.

I like taking mine all at once too but I certainly wouldn't use any in the middle of your day, it may cause you insomnia.

If trying to cut I would highly recommend not running it with ketotifen, while
Allows you not to cycle off. It caused me to eat a ton as it’s one of the sides of it. I ran clen at a max dose of 160mcg, 2 weeks on2 weeks off for 5 weeks and got good results. Always pyramid up.

I also didn't like the way it made me feel, but when I was competing 10 years ago I didn't know of anything that worked as well as it did. So in an effort to minimize the shakiness and jittery feeling I got with it and due to the fact I saw some studies showing it was anti-catabolic, I actually dosed it right before going to sleep. I know, sounds weird, but I used to fall alseep quick, so I pretty much slept through the worst of it. I also ramped up over ten days, starting at 40mcg and working up to I believe 220mcg (added 20 each night). Keep in mind I only did this in the latter half of a few preps....don't touch the stuff anymore. Shit works though....that's for certain. Have only found DNP to be more effective since that time.

Not to throw this off track, but Brad (B-Boy) has his Chicago prep thread up now and mentions his use of Synthetine and he has it as more effective then clen and right behind DNP. I am thinking the Synthetine is a far healthier option than either of those two, so am going to give that a shot while I try and lean up more going into summer.

It doesnt agree with me either, but right before bed is also the best way for me to take it to minimize sides.

How do you guys sleep? Lol. Tried clen once and had my heart pounding all night from a midmorning dose.

i once misdosed liquid clen. hard pounding, rapid heartbeat to the point where it was painful and my now wife was freaking out. my heart kinda hurt. eventually upper back and neck cramped up badly. not fun. sorry to derail. just thought i'd share. a rather unpleasant experience.

normally the first week or so I feel clen but as prep goes on I could take it before bed and feel fine

I don't ever touch clen, eca, t3 etc. However years back I used clen a few times and experimented as I always do.

Firstly I 100% agree with the above and synthetine is a great fat burner. DNP is king fatburner but it comes with an array of possible side effects. Synthetine is pretty much side effect free for me and even has health benefits.

Anyway for clen you want to start very low and build up the dose gradually. I would go up approx 10mcg ed starting at 10-20mcg. On my first ramp up I would run it approx 3 weeks taking into consideration the 1st week was building up to an effective dose. If you have good clen you shouldn't need more than 120mcg per day. Basically work up and see how you are and if you need more/less.

Then you have 2 weeks off and on the 2nd blast because you are more used to it you could start at around 60mcg first day and move up to your previous max dose over a few days and run for approx 2 weeks and repeat this cycle as many times it's needed.

I also dosed my clen pre bed as well with no bad side effects. I think I also done it post breakfast as well and either way can be great. The pre bed dosing may cause some people issues so if you want to try it perhaps do so in your 2nd blast when you are more used to it.

I doubt I will ever use clen again but if I did I would personally stick to a low max dose such as 60mcg and just run it for a few weeks for a boost in fat burning without the bad side effects.

How do you guys sleep? Lol. Tried clen once and had my heart pounding all night from a midmorning dose.

Since it has a long half life the time of dosing shouldn't matter too much. Although i dont take it often, i find that if i take it right before falling asleep (lights off, phone away..etc) I am able to fall asleep. Someone recommended this method years ago and it sounded nuts, but I tried it and felt it helped minimize the sides.

I don't ever touch clen, eca, t3 etc. However years back I used clen a few times and experimented as I always do.

Firstly I 100% agree with the above and synthetine is a great fat burner. DNP is king fatburner but it comes with an array of possible side effects. Synthetine is pretty much side effect free for me and even has health benefits.

Anyway for clen you want to start very low and build up the dose gradually. I would go up approx 10mcg ed starting at 10-20mcg. On my first ramp up I would run it approx 3 weeks taking into consideration the 1st week was building up to an effective dose. If you have good clen you shouldn't need more than 120mcg per day. Basically work up and see how you are and if you need more/less.

Then you have 2 weeks off and on the 2nd blast because you are more used to it you could start at around 60mcg first day and move up to your previous max dose over a few days and run for approx 2 weeks and repeat this cycle as many times it's needed.

I also dosed my clen pre bed as well with no bad side effects. I think I also done it post breakfast as well and either way can be great. The pre bed dosing may cause some people issues so if you want to try it perhaps do so in your 2nd blast when you are more used to it.

I doubt I will ever use clen again but if I did I would personally stick to a low max dose such as 60mcg and just run it for a few weeks for a boost in fat burning without the bad side effects.

Great post, Elvia. You are one of my favorite contributors.

80mcg is my spot

I did 100mcg eod for probably 5 months, got the idea from an old datbtrue thread. Never felt I grew accustomed to it or that it ever stopped working.

I did 100mcg eod for probably 5 months, got the idea from an old datbtrue thread. Never felt I grew accustomed to it or that it ever stopped working.

Is datbteue still around? About 10 years ago he was the peptide man, had the most amazing and detailed posts ive ever read.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws