advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Totally stumped, this ever happen to anyone?

Slyder190

Registered
So I had posted previously about my cousin (yes my cousin) getting and infection from injecting. We are both using the same brand test and I'm also using same brand EQ from a solid sponsor. Never had problems with their gear ever and never read a post on any boards about anyone having any issues. I'm wondering if he may be allergic to their carrier oil? He"s not super younger but younger than me, as he is in his 30's Last injection I did personally to make sure all was sterile in the whole process. He's done two cycles previously. After his second injection I personally did he ran into pain and mild fever even though he is on antibiotics from a week previously when he saw a doctor because of the same issue from his prior injection. I'm totally stumped. All I can think of is that maybe he's not taking well to the carrier oil. As I said, I never had an issue (and don't currently either using same brand) in the past and have never ever heard of anyone using their gear ever have an issue so I know the sponsor is solid with clean legit products. I can't figure this one out for the life of me. Anyone have any thoughts or experience? Thanks

Find out what the oil is. If it's EO (Ethyl Oleate) then it might be the oil.

many years ago i learned not to use gso as every once in a while you get someone who has a bad reaction. :lightbulb:

i have seen this i think once or twice in 20ish years.

100% this is what showed me not to use gso.

oil used is a super important decision that many take far to lightly:lightbulb:
:welcome:

this is the sorta shit that only ppl who pin ed for life care about...
:cool:

It was truely the only logical explanation I thought there might be. I offered him a bottle from a dif lab I have on hand from a previous order that uses cottonseed oil. Told him try an injection with that and see how it goes. Maybdme scratch test would be smarter though.

It was truely the only logical explanation I thought there might be. I offered him a bottle from a dif lab I have on hand from a previous order that uses cottonseed oil. Told him try an injection with that and see how it goes. Maybdme scratch test would be smarter though.

cottonseed is common in pharm products honestly i think its a bad choice too.

peanut is ok ish but heavy and if nut allergy no! lol
safflower is also a good option no issues that i know of.

in the past 2 years we switched all of our oils to a usp grade clear veg base, looks like water, has a higher holding property then most is sort of a modified mct oil and super thin. more expensive then the others but well worth the price.
;)

There is always a chance of bacterial infection even if everything is done perfectly and the bottle is perfectly sterile. One of the worst ones I have ever had was from a prescription bottle. Sometimes I think you irritate a nerve and it has nothing to do with bacteria. There is also issues some people have with carrier oils, the first few times I used grapeseed oil I had pain, but then I had no issue with it after a few.

cottonseed is common in pharm products honestly i think its a bad choice too.

peanut is ok ish but heavy and if nut allergy no! lol
safflower is also a good option no issues that i know of.

in the past 2 years we switched all of our oils to a usp grade clear veg base, looks like water, has a higher holding property then most is sort of a modified mct oil and super thin. more expensive then the others but well worth the price.
;)

Is this oil available in smaller volumes for people who like to make their own?
I'm always looking out for ways to improve my test recipie.

Ok to state the obvious, he Not...
Mixing other products in, especially water base
The volume of the shot( anything over 3 ml for me instant infection)
Reusing pins n syringe, this mean switch the draw n the insertion
Using hygiene properly ( like alcohol the area, top, etc
Did he get a reaction at all from his first cycle before ( test flu)
Was the product out of solution
Top of his vial is somehow getting exposed to elements( to big of a draw needle)

Only other thing is like the guys said above, allergies to the carrier or shitty compound n your just lucky.

His infection might have come from bacteria on his own skin.

did you swab and disinfect the skin prior to injection??

..There's a lot of flora on the human skin. Most common bacterial infections are caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria. AKA Staph infections...

just my $0.02

Last edited:
Find out what the oil is. If it's EO (Ethyl Oleate) then it might be the oil.

Why is that? Is it common with EO? Had no issues in the past, I even felt like it causes the least amount of pip of all carrier oils for me

Why is that? Is it common with EO? Had no issues in the past, I even felt like it causes the least amount of pip of all carrier oils for me

You're not allergic. EO seems to be the oil that affects more people negatively...a higher allergic reaction rate. I'm one of them....a nice case of cellulitis.

His infection might have come from bacteria on his own skin.

did you swab and disinfect the skin prior to injection??

..There's a lot of flora on the human skin. Most common bacterial infections are caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria. AKA Staph infections...

just my $0.02

Swabbing doesn't kill all the bacteria either, there is a still a chance of skin infection, also, there are studies that show very little to no improvement from swabbing. Lots of diabetics never swab, homeopathic doctors often don't either...

You're not allergic. EO seems to be the oil that affects more people negatively...a higher allergic reaction rate. I'm one of them....a nice case of cellulitis.

EO is nasty stuff and I'm sure many people are sensitive but I think nut oil allergies might be just as common.

Swabbing doesn't kill all the bacteria either, there is a still a chance of skin infection, also, there are studies that show very little to no improvement from swabbing. Lots of diabetics never swab, homeopathic doctors often don't either...

This. I have recently had an infection and the infectious disease docs said this to me. My mistake was waiting it out, I thought it was a bad reaction to the carrier. I was told that if I waited a couple more days they would've amputated. NEVER WAIT IT OUT.

I had something similar like this happen to me last year that eventually required surgery to cut open an abscess. My theory is, I injected into a previous knot that hadn’t gone away yet. I believe it may have caused the oil not to absorb into my muscle(glute) and because of that eventually led to the infection.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear