over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: getting braces, would GH help...

Zarati

Registered
Would GH help with the speed of the whole process? I have to wear braces for 18 months

Braces...as with the mouth? From an orthodontist?
Take care.
MS

Or strengthening the existing connective tissue would happen helping hold the teeth in place and make the process longer....

My oh my,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I doubt it. I wore braces for just under 5 years and have only had them off for about 2 years now. Used GH off and on at different times during my treatment and noticed no difference in the speed at which my teeth moved.

My advice if you wanna get out of those fucking things as quickly as possible... don’t fuck off your orthodontist’s instructions. If you have to wear rubber bands that need to be changed after every meal, do it. If you have to wear headgear at night, do it. Sounds easy enough but after a while it becomes a pain in the dick and the urge to skip it for a day here and there can creep into your mind and talk you into it. Doing so will definitely slow your progress.

My advice if you wanna get out of those fucking things as quickly as possible... don’t fuck off your orthodontist’s instructions. If you have to wear rubber bands that need to be changed after every meal, do it. If you have to wear headgear at night, do it. Sounds easy enough but after a while it becomes a pain in the dick and the urge to skip it for a day here and there can creep into your mind and talk you into it. Doing so will definitely slow your progress.

Totally agree, and you also need to follow your orthodontist's instructions for retainers when your braces come off. If you're strict with them your teeth will stay in great shape. I wore mine without fail for 7 years before throwing them out. That was 10 years ago and they haven't moved since.

How old are?

Not to be rude it's just odd to see some one over the age of 18 to have braces where I'm from.

Have you ever heard of "Smile Direct Club" or "Invisalign"? Maybe you dont have the option but I would highly prefer those to braces.

How old are?

Not to be rude it's just odd to see some one over the age of 18 to have braces where I'm from.

Have you ever heard of "Smile Direct Club" or "Invisalign"? Maybe you dont have the option but I would highly prefer those to braces.

I think those are more expensive than old fashioned braces, maybe I am wrong. I also wonder about dental insurance payment for those things.

I think those are more expensive than old fashioned braces, maybe I am wrong. I also wonder about dental insurance payment for those things.

I did Invisalign and they were a little cheaper than braces but that's been some years ago when Invisalign first came out. Standard braces were about $5K USD and the Invisalign was right at $4k USD

I did Invisalign and they were a little cheaper than braces but that's been some years ago when Invisalign first came out. Standard braces were about $5K USD and the Invisalign was right at $4k USD

Ok, so about the same probably. I asked my daughter's dentist and he thought that Invisalign was a bit more expensive but still recommended that. That was about 4 years ago. None of it is cheap! My daughter is getting her wisdom teeth out this summer, insurance helped to lower the cost on that. I don't know how braces work, since it is often times just cosmetic.

Ok, so about the same probably. I asked my daughter's dentist and he thought that Invisalign was a bit more expensive but still recommended that. That was about 4 years ago. None of it is cheap! My daughter is getting her wisdom teeth out this summer, insurance helped to lower the cost on that. I don't know how braces work, since it is often times just cosmetic.

My traditional braces were about $4,000. Invisalign was about $5,200. My dental insurance does not cover a dime of adult orthodontic treatment.

My traditional braces were about $4,000. Invisalign was about $5,200. My dental insurance does not cover a dime of adult orthodontic treatment.

Ok, yeah. That's about what I was told about my daughter's expense.

acupuncture will help speed things up. Yes, right into the gums to stimulate the root moving. You just gotta find the right person to do it.

I saved about $1200 USD OFF my Invisalign from my dentist running an Invisalign sponsored drawing or mine would have been more expensive.

Or strengthening the existing connective tissue would happen helping hold the teeth in place and make the process longer....

correct.

Could stimulate IGF induced bone healing with can make it harder to shift the teeth.

Dont do it.

Just finished my smile direct club 6 month treatment. I’m 48 and we could not afford braces when I was a child. So as a adult I finally wanted straight teeth. I am amazed at how well the smiledirectclub.com program worked. It worked awesome for 3 of my friends as well. It was only 2,000 and they have the option if you want to pay $80 a month. My dentist was amazed at the results.

Reactions: 280
The answer is no. Gh would do nothing to help that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there! GH, or growth hormone, won't directly impact the speed of your orthodontic process. However, it's a good idea to discuss any concerns with your orthodontist. Regarding your query on speed, they may suggest alternative treatments or techniques.

Ugh, my 13 year-old is needing them too! Definitely not excited about the cost! Problem with Invisalign for me is trusting my daughter to wear them when she's supposed to!

Get trays they are super cheap now as guys are printing them in house with 3D printers and they work. I just got some for my bottom teeth, honestly I don't even wear them as much as I should and I've gotten great results.

edit: wtf just noticed a douche spammer posted in a 4 year old thread

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236