over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For The Guys Running BIG Cycles

RDS

Registered
Hi all,

So for you big dudes that are running really heavy cycles, which I consider to be anything over 2g total, how are you keeping your E in check?

Curious as to how the rest of you are controlling E when the doses get monstrous - which AI you use and the dose.

I would say most have no clue. Aslong as the “ratio” is fine you won’t really notice problems until the issues hit you.

No one can give you doses of ai especially on big doses because it’s so individual. Aromasin if your really sensitive. Arimidex if your not. I would personally never use letro

Hi all,

So for you big dudes that are running really heavy cycles, which I consider to be anything over 2g total, how are you keeping your E in check?

Curious as to how the rest of you are controlling E when the doses get monstrous - which AI you use and the dose.

when i ran high doses i always used arimidex. always. also had nolva on hand and usually caber or prami.

i have never like letro or asin.

take adex after test admin. dose depends on doses of test and other things.

when i ran high doses i always used arimidex. always. also had nolva on hand and usually caber or prami.

i have never like letro or asin.

take adex after test admin. dose depends on doses of test and other things.

This ^^^

Its a fairly straight forward answer....it depends on what you're taking and how much you aromatize. Some guys CANT run big cycles because of this.

On my highest test dosages (1.5ish) I was running nova + aromasin every day.

1. Stack shit that does not aromatize or very little atomization.
2. 20mg nolvadex daily and 12.5 aromasin 3-4 times perweek
3. It's individual everybody is different some guys can just handle estrogenic side effects better I gotta friend 2 point over norm and gyno starts flaring up

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

2 gms of test and 600 mgs of deca w- Dbol and Adrol still only needed 1/2 Aroumasin daily!

100mg daily proviron and 800mg week of primo or mast does it for
Me. No ai needed

I take an Asin with each test shot (assuming Test E or C dosed at 250-300mg/ml). If I'm running dbol alongside I need to run more, either taking Asin daily or using Letro instead.

Depends on bodyfat too, if youre high bf youre going to aromatize a lot more. And some people just arent controlling their E at those dosages, but they're running it anyways. I would try to be shredded af before slamming big doses.

What aromasin dose for 1850mg week and then 2.5 grams week?

What aromasin dose for 1850mg week and then 2.5 grams week?

If you don't know the answer, you have absolutely no business using anywhere near these AAS doses.

Keep the aromatizing compounds low.

1.5g test, 20mg nolva daily. Prior to that I would go up to that dose with no estro control. Now can't even run 250mg without getting sides, lol! Like others said, it catches up with you later.

Fact of the matter is and reality is you CAN'T control estro at those doses and guys running those doses don't care to. I sure didn't at the time, it was about packing on muscle. I ask myself today did I REALLY not get sides back then and I really think I did but ignored/was in denial because I was obsessed with being a certain size and looking a certain way. There is no estro control for such doses, so either man up and DEAL with it OR don't even touch anything near that dose.

If I do 2gs test, I expect to be riddled with sides. No AI is going to fix that, you power through. Just like I would power through unbearable lethargy from HGH products just for those lbs of muscle. Then I got tired of it all and focused my attention on much more important things in life.

I take an Asin with each test shot (assuming Test E or C dosed at 250-300mg/ml). If I'm running dbol alongside I need to run more, either taking Asin daily or using Letro instead.

This makes no sense, your aromasin has a halflife of 9 hours in men and a peak activity of 12 hours, and your test e or c isn't even peaking for 12-36 hours.

I've recently started taking 20-40mg Nolva alongside as minimal AI as necessary (currently 12.5mg Aromasin EoD) and it makes me feel a heck of a lot better. The more I read into AI's the less I want to use them.

nolva will work fine on it's own without an AI.

If you think AIs are bad, then start reading up on nolvadex, it is much worse (neither is that bad).

This makes no sense, your aromasin has a halflife of 9 hours in men and a peak activity of 12 hours, and your test e or c isn't even peaking for 12-36 hours.

nolva will work fine on it's own without an AI.

If you think AIs are bad, then start reading up on nolvadex, it is much worse (neither is that bad).

I'll do some more reading up on it then, thanks. Would you say that Ralox would be a better alternative or do you reckon all SERMS would be pretty much the same?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws