over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin - prescription needed?

Joltan

Registered
Can anyone go to a pharmacy and purchase insulin? Or do you need a prescription?

Depends on what state you live in. I live in CA and you do not need a script for it or needles. The only exception is fast acting like Humalog.

Depends on what state you live in. I live in CA and you do not need a script for it or needles. The only exception is fast acting like Humalog.
I believe Kentucky is pretty much the same way, I know with R you do not need a script but you do with Log.

If you do not have a relationship with the pharmacist good luck trying to get syringes and slin at that. Even though the law states that you do not need a script, 99% will require one. Pharmacy now are covering their ass extremely now. They want documentation for everything and will go to the extent of asking detailed questions(hippa) from your doctor, even after he wrote the script. Obvs don’t expect your insurance to pay for it either.

If you do not have a relationship with the pharmacist good luck trying to get syringes and slin at that. Even though the law states that you do not need a script, 99% will require one. Pharmacy now are covering their ass extremely now. They want documentation for everything and will go to the extent of asking detailed questions(hippa) from your doctor, even after he wrote the script. Obvs don’t expect your insurance to pay for it either.
Ha ha ha ha if a pharmacist refuses to sell a diabetic R insulin and they happen to die that guys career is OVER and who ever he works for is getting their ass sued, the law is in effect to PROTECT diabetics in case of an emergency.

You know you have no idea what you’re talking about right? Clearly not.

R and N insulin is OTC in every state except Indiana. They have to sell it to you. Syringes Gary by state but if you have proof of insulin use (ie buy or bring a vial) then they have to sell it to you although it’s going to be cheaper to get them online and there are tons of places online that do not require scripts.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/909381

If you don't want to go into a pharmacy, you can buy it online from many diabetic supply places R or N no prescription required.

No script needed in NV including pins

Why are you giving out terrible and fake information..?

Your so far out in left field, you should delete your post

Also,

If you plan on using slin of any type..

You need to RESEARCH!!

Then do it again and again..

Get your plans down solid then return here and post it and if anyone that is
Experienced !!! Wants to help you tweak it
Then cool.

But you need to do your research because it is very dangerous if you don’t pay attention

Always keep glucose tabs or tasty candy:love: on hand

oh, and no script needed in my state
-F

Ha ha ha ha if a pharmacist refuses to sell a diabetic R insulin and they happen to die that guys career is OVER and who ever he works for is getting their ass sued, the law is in effect to PROTECT diabetics in case of an emergency.

This is absolutely correct. Insulin must be available for diabetics (life and death) and I believe it is available in some form in all states.

Why are you giving out terrible and fake information..?

Your so far out in left field, you should delete your post

No this guy is right for some areas. I used heroin for 20years and it became a huge problem for many drug addicts and steroid users trying to get syringes. Walmart was the only place in a city with over 500,000 ppl that would sell syringes or insulin without a script. And u could only buy them twice a year and they took all your info. But ive been flat out refused both countless times. And im not a typical looking drug user or overly large steroid user as far as steriotypes go. Just asshole pharmacies IMO.

Walmart has R and N available OTC for $24.88

Those f$ckers sold me the insulin but wouldn’t sell me the syringes. Imagine if I was a poor homeless diabetic. Such a stupid, stupid way to go about things. So many asinine laws.

I live on the MA/NH border. In MA, I can buy 10 syringes without a script at CVS, but could not at CVS in NH. As mentioned above, I can buy the Walmart slower acting insulins OTC in either state. It's funny too because I believe the law in MA is there is no regulation on syringes, so I believe sometimes you are at the mercy of the store's policies.

In oregon you can buy pins without a script
Many years ago in CT a script was needed, or maybe the pharmacist just didn't want to sell 21 guage pins to a teenager.

Those f$ckers sold me the insulin but wouldn’t sell me the syringes. Imagine if I was a poor homeless diabetic. Such a stupid, stupid way to go about things. So many asinine laws.

You’ll have to check your state to be sure but I’m pretty positive that if you are purchasing insulin then they have to sell needles to you if you want them because you have proof of legitimate medical use and, if you were diabetic and needed it, they didn’t sell it to you then it could be a lawsuit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131