over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Fat Loss Supplements

GDADDYG8

Registered
Interested to hear everyone’s favorite fat loss supplements and how they like to use them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNP... low dose (200mg) for a few weeks.

Synthetine... preworkout at least 3 ml. It's one thing the more you do the better the results seem to be and no bad side effects.

Syntheselen... approx 3ml preworkout.

That's pretty much everything I use that's non AAS. I use synthetine a lot. The others not so much. DNP I use very sparingly as I never get too sloppy.

I also like to drink green/white tea when cutting mainly for hydration and health. Caffeine supplements are also very useful but I usually stick to a pre workout only. Although I have some Animal Cuts (had it over a year) in my cupboard so will use that to give me a boost over the next few weeks.

Synthetine... preworkout at least 3 ml. It's one thing the more you do the better the results seem to be and no bad side effects.

That's pretty much everything I use that's non AAS. I use synthetine a lot. The others not so much. DNP I use very sparingly as I never get too sloppy.

I also like to drink green/white tea when cutting mainly for hydration and health. Caffeine supplements are also very useful but I usually stick to a pre workout only. Although I have some Animal Cuts (had it over a year) in my cupboard so will use that to give me a boost over the next few weeks.

Elvis are you using the synth/synth combo in one barrel same spot with no PIP?

I use 1ml syntheselen and 2ml synthetine and usually end up with some bad PIP, not every time but more often than I would like. The stuff works great even at those small doses but fuck 6ml might cripple me.

I’ve gotten good results lately from 40mc clen and 4ml synthetine. Good fat loss and don’t feel stimmed out

Elvis are you using the synth/synth combo in one barrel same spot with no PIP?

I use 1ml syntheselen and 2ml synthetine and usually end up with some bad PIP, not every time but more often than I would like. The stuff works great even at those small doses but fuck 6ml might cripple me.

Synthetine gives me no pip even with 5ml in one shot. Syntheselen even at 1ml can sting me at times. But it's only for 1 hour max and I never feel it after that. I have done multiple shots in the past but I can be quite lazy so like to keep everything to one shot if possible. So most of the time I go with about 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen in 1 syringe. I get no pip at all. In fact when I mix them I also don't feel the sting from syntheselen as much. I know others like yourself aren't so lucky though. I would just keep your shots to your glutes if that's the case.

I am back on track and want to get ripped so I just started 3ml synthetine pre workout. I have dosed it 2 days running so far. I have some syntheselen so will add that in soon as well. I like to work up with everything over time so will probably go with the 1 syringe for a few weeks. Then I will do 3ml of both in separate shots. Then I may up the synthetine to 5ml. I will keep the syntheselen at 3ml though. It's very powerful for me so I stay at about 3ml max. I have experimented with high doses of synthetine and they are amazing but with taking everything into consideration I usually stick to 5ml max now. As you state they work great even at low doses but things definitely come to life when you go 3ml+ :D

Lately.....ECA and alot of cardio. The fat is coming off, and the cardio is keeping me healthy.

prolonged fasts..

48-72hr salt+potassium water fasts
combined with 24-36hr dry fasts.

Synthetine gives me no pip even with 5ml in one shot. Syntheselen even at 1ml can sting me at times. But it's only for 1 hour max and I never feel it after that. I have done multiple shots in the past but I can be quite lazy so like to keep everything to one shot if possible. So most of the time I go with about 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen in 1 syringe. I get no pip at all. In fact when I mix them I also don't feel the sting from syntheselen as much. I know others like yourself aren't so lucky though. I would just keep your shots to your glutes if that's the case.

I am back on track and want to get ripped so I just started 3ml synthetine pre workout. I have dosed it 2 days running so far. I have some syntheselen so will add that in soon as well. I like to work up with everything over time so will probably go with the 1 syringe for a few weeks. Then I will do 3ml of both in separate shots. Then I may up the synthetine to 5ml. I will keep the syntheselen at 3ml though. It's very powerful for me so I stay at about 3ml max. I have experimented with high doses of synthetine and they are amazing but with taking everything into consideration I usually stick to 5ml max now. As you state they work great even at low doses but things definitely come to life when you go 3ml+ :D

Yea it's not a synthetek issue it's just how some respond to it I suppose, synthetek makes outstanding products that actually give discernible results which you can't really say about anything else other than gear. Even with the PIP it's well worth using for me.

I actually recently picked up some l-carnitine from that horse website just to try it and oh my god does that shit burn going in! It goes away after a while but fuck I put it away and pulled the synthetine back out real quick.

I suppose I just have to stick to small doses like I've been doing and deal with the PIP, it is what it is thanks Elvia.

For synthetine what guage needle do you use? I find the 3cc injects make me a little sore, its not the synthetine, just the volume. Maybe I should try shallow im with a slin pin and use a few pins to get to 3ccs?

For synthetine what guage needle do you use? I find the 3cc injects make me a little sore, its not the synthetine, just the volume. Maybe I should try shallow im with a slin pin and use a few pins to get to 3ccs?

I use small pins. Just get 3ml syringes and small needles. Obviously some larger pins for uploading. Injection speed is vital as well. I literally take 30 secs to inject 3ml. I could do it in 2 secs but the chances of pip increase. Although I doubt I would even get it like that but wouldn't chance it plus would probably end up with a big lump doing 3ml fast.

Today after uploading (used 27g but have 21-25G as well) I used a 30G 1/2 pin in my delt for my 3ml synthetine. When I use 5ml syringes they are awful and due to the way they are designed I have to use 27G pins but still use short pins (usually 5/8).

As you state it will be the synthetine and volume causing the pip for you so perhaps you could do 3 x 1ml shots to reduce or even get rid of the pip. I have been told by a few guys who get pip they do that and it works. Although I would still use 1-3ml syringes (use 1 for the 3 shots) and just buy loads of small pins as it will be faster and cheaper than using slin pins.

Last edited:
I use small pins. Just get 3ml syringes and small needles. Obviously some larger pins for uploading. Injection speed is vital as well. I literally take 30 secs to inject 3ml. I could do it in 2 secs but the chances of pip increase. Although I doubt I would even get it like that but wouldn't chance it plus would probably end up with a big lump doing 3ml fast.

Today after uploading (used 27g but have 21-25G as well) I used a 30G 1/2 pin in my delt for my 3ml synthetine. When I use 5ml syringes they are awful and due to the way they are designed I have to use 27G pins but still use short pins (usually 5/8).

As you state it will be the synthetine and volume causing the pip for you so perhaps you could do 3 x 1ml shots to reduce or even get rid of the pip. I have been told by a few guys who get pip they do that and it works. Although I would still use 1-3ml syringes (use 1 for the 3 shots) and just buy loads of small pins as it will be faster and cheaper than using slin pins.

yes, elvia, 5 cc syringes suck! the amount of pressure you need to apply is ridiculous!

never again!

yes, elvia, 5 cc syringes suck! the amount of pressure you need to apply is ridiculous!

never again!

Exactly. I bought 500 as well :eek::D Good thing synthetine/syntheselen are water based as they are the only thing I can use them for.

I’ve gotten good results lately from 40mc clen and 4ml synthetine. Good fat loss and don’t feel stimmed out

I hate that over amped feeling. Like I'm crawling out of my skin. Synthetine is amongst my top favorite products. We use it a lot, very effective.

Do you take both clen and syn every day?

Monday through Saturday, I don’t workout on Sunday so I just try to relax. One day off isn’t going to make a significant difference

DNP- insane fat loss when on a good diet, rarely ever use it cause I believe it can't be good for ya..LOL

Synthetine + micro dosed insulin- next best thing to DNP and not poison...LOL

Clen + T3 - as long as you don't OVERDO it, Clen not good for the heart but stimulants in general are not.

ECA + yohimbine HCL - excellent fat burner as long as you always take it fasted to get the full effect of the yohimbine

Last edited:

What do you get out of Synthelesen? Only got one bottle but I dont remember noticing much from it.

DNP- insane fat loss when on a good diet, rarely ever use it cause I believe it can't be good for ya..LOL

Synthetine + micro dosed insulin- next best thing to DNP and not poison...LOL

Clen + T3 - as long as you don't OVERDO it, Clen not good for the heart but stimulants in general are not.

ECA + yohimbine HCL - excellent fat burner as long as you always take it fasted to get the full effect of the yohimbine

Do you think there is a difference between yohimbine bark and yohimbine HCL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HGH
T4
TREN
I can’t function at work on DNP. Obviously, DNP is the best fat burner. But, my demeanor has to be perfect at work. When I was on DNP I was a cranky psychopath. My body temperature is always higher than others so it’s tough in general when around other people who are layered up in sweaters and coats while I’m sweating balls. On DNP it’s intolerable.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads