over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP diuretic effect

Brickshthouse79

Registered
My first time using DNP, I took one 200mg crystalline cap. Along with it, I took electrolytes, taurine, vit c, glutathione and pyruvate as well as drank plenty of water.

The unexpected effect was instead of retaining water, I had a huge increase in peeing and a loss of 4.5lbs in 3 days, which I believe is nearly all water weight loss. Ive read about dnp for 20 yrs before trying this one time test dose and have never read that it can cause such a large loss in water weight while taking it. Usually, I hear reports of it taking 5-10 days to drop dnp induced water retention.

As a side note my pee is bright yellow and im quite sure it is real. To follow up the test dose, one week later I took a second cap and experienced the same thing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Im probably going to toss it. Cant imagine training on it. Even at this small dose im exhausted.

The water retention usually falls off after you stop dnp, not during.
From your description it sounds typical and that perhaps you might have actually lost fat/lbm, not strictly water.

I would save the dnp for the winter and try again..

-

If anyone is unsure if their dnp is legit, set it on fire SAFELY.

Split 1-5 caps onto a piece of paper towel or newspaper, use a BBQ lighter to light the paper and stand back a safe distance. THIS MUST BE DONE OUTDOORS.

Powder dnp will smoke and sizzle very briefly and then pop like a firecracker, the fumes are highly toxic and carcinogenic. DO NOT DO THIS INDOORS.
-
Crystal dnp will smoke slightly longer due to the water content, but eventually explode as well.

My first time using DNP, I took one 200mg crystalline cap. Along with it, I took electrolytes, taurine, vit c, glutathione and pyruvate as well as drank plenty of water.

The unexpected effect was instead of retaining water, I had a huge increase in peeing and a loss of 4.5lbs in 3 days, which I believe is nearly all water weight loss. Ive read about dnp for 20 yrs before trying this one time test dose and have never read that it can cause such a large loss in water weight while taking it. Usually, I hear reports of it taking 5-10 days to drop dnp induced water retention.

As a side note my pee is bright yellow and im quite sure it is real. To follow up the test dose, one week later I took a second cap and experienced the same thing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes this happens to me; the water holding takes several days for me. I pee like crazy the first few days. More than likely he ya because we are consciously drinking more fluids. Pee is bright yellow as well.

A few different possibilities here;

You still may not be drinking enough water. I had to double my intake of water and electrolytes into my DNP cycle, but not only after 200mg. At that dose, sides were very minimal, and even then could only be felt somewhat after blood levels had built up after a week or so.

Another possibility is that it was cut with a diuretic to exaggerate the "weight loss". Not very smart and pretty dangerous on the part of whomever capped it, if that's the case.

DNP effects different people in different ways, so it's hard to tell just from the info you've given.

DNP holds you water but also makes you piss like crazy, maybe it's because you drink like crazy, lol.

But losing weight while running a cycle is very suspicious, most people report even gains on the scale.

If you are in a low dose and you feel so weak something is not right, probably mixed with something not convenient, as diuretics.

Thanks everyone. I was surprised the small dose has such a large effect. Im going to hold off using it any further.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws