Bikini
1 Mariella Pellegrino
2 Jennifer Dorie
3 Ashley Dicastro

Figure
1 Jessica Reyes Padilla
2 Nicole Zenobia Graham
3 Rhea Gayle

I had Morel clearly winning the open. Not sure about Ashkanani winning 212.

212 was bullshit. Eduardo wins easily.

212 was bullshit. Eduardo wins easily.

I have only seen one pic so you can't really go by that. But it was a good pic and it was literally no competition. Correa was conditioned and Ashkanani wasn't. Maybe it was just the pic but he looked 6 weeks out. I will look up vids and pics 2moro.

I don’t agree with any of the winners

Akim should have won open, genetically more pleasing to look at. Bigger, just as conditioned as Juan, totally dominate.

Edwardo destroyed ashkanani in conditioning. Ashkanani did come back better for finals but no way even close. Legs are terrible.

Alex should have beat keone for classic. So much sharper then keone, I’ll agree that keone is way more classic in terms of physiques and is probably my favourite classic competitor. But you can’t award someone when they are clearly off.

Usually shows are won from conditioning, this was surely not the case

If this was judged like the Olympia is. All second place guys would have beat the first place, hell if it was judged like the Olympia ashkanani probably Wild be outside of the top 5 here,

Last edited:
Photos don't do Akim justice he is so unbelievably large in person...like Kai or Ronnie

Photos don't do Akim justice he is so unbelievably large in person...like Kai or Ronnie

In every picture or video he is massive af imo:eek: in the past he never really reached that crip conditioning. Havent seen good quality pics/vids of th ny pro show tho

Correa get screwed. :mad:

5486e19d0acd.jpg

a9cf1d416ee3.jpg

906e7416e148.jpg

ff36f6f843b8.jpg

2a63ce2ac393.jpg

a5bef83fb85f.jpg

I don't know how you don't give the 212 win to Correa when you consider Ashkanani's conditioning vs. Correa's and the impressive comeback story Correa had for this prep.

The biggest story is Kerrith Bajjo and that gyno :eek::eek::eek:

Worst gyno iv seen in a while. Wtf would you get onstage like that for. He will be remembered for that shit. Where’s his coach?? Lol

The results were really off. After seeing more of the 212 it is a complete joke. Corruption in BB is huge. If you go on the comments on RX muscle and Generation Iron etc etc literally every single person says the same thing about Correa. Just post after post from pro bodybuilders to guys who don't even look like they train. Point being even a guy who doesn't know bodybuilding at all can see he is the clear winner.

Ps- That Asian guy should put syntherol in his arms and he would look much more complete.

Last edited:
Another reason why I think it’s ridiculous to compete, and I’m not saying this to get into an argument with anyone but to put yourself through that much sacrifice and health risk, make shit money and be the clear winner and still have it taken from you? Fuck that...

It sucks when it happens in fighting for example, like in UFC or Boxing etc but at least you have the chance to outperform, knockout, submit etc the opponent and make it a clear win, but in BBing we’ve seen it dozens of times, probably an equal amount of times as when someone is deserving of a win, where the guy who gets 2nd or 3rd is the clear winner and nothing can be done about it...

The results were really off. After seeing more of the 212 it is a complete joke. Corruption in BB is huge. If you go on the comments on RX muscle and Generation Iron etc etc literally every single person says the same thing about Correa. Just post after post from pro bodybuilders to guys who don't even look like they train. Point being even a guy who doesn't know bodybuilding at all can see he is the clear winner.

Ps- That Asian guy should put syntherol in his arms and he would look much more complete.
Two possibilities, neither of them good: 1) The judges are corrupt and get kickbacks for letting Ashkanani win. 2) Their judging criteria differ completely from those of the athletes, fans, and laypeople.

Too many people make excuses, like Aceto saying, 'oh well it's a subjective sport'. That's true, the way you weight conditioning, mass, symmetry, detail, completeness, and how you penalize things like bubble guts and gyno is somewhat arbitrary. But when the formula applied by judges leads to outcomes that almost every other person (expert and layperson) disagrees with, then there's a problem. When the outcomes of competitions are perceived as arbitrary or corrupt, then less athletes and fans will show up, leading to worse competitor quality and price pools.

the judging was absolutely disgusting in the 212, I am dropping out of Chicago and I'm done with competitive bodybuilding, I'm so ficking sick, if I was Eduardo I would have went postal on some ficking judges, work your ass of to get raped like that should be illegal.....FUCK BODYBUILDING!

Another reason why I think it’s ridiculous to compete, and I’m not saying this to get into an argument with anyone but to put yourself through that much sacrifice and health risk, make shit money and be the clear winner and still have it taken from you? Fuck that...

It sucks when it happens in fighting for example, like in UFC or Boxing etc but at least you have the chance to outperform, knockout, submit etc the opponent and make it a clear win, but in BBing we’ve seen it dozens of times, probably an equal amount of times as when someone is deserving of a win, where the guy who gets 2nd or 3rd is the clear winner and nothing can be done about it...

^^^ I completely agree

Somebody got paid off $! The camparisons between the two are night and day. The judges should be banned from ever judging again!!
Better calves, quads, hamstrings, abs, vascualrity, definition, separation, bicep peak...WTF!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke