over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECHO RESULTS

bigsonbitch

Registered
Had echo done due to some shortness of breath.
Please let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• 5B69DA73-7A49-4094-B2B7-40B5CBFAFFDD.jpg
    5B69DA73-7A49-4094-B2B7-40B5CBFAFFDD.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 8DA1CCE9-56F7-44AB-9908-996DA1A558C0.jpg
    8DA1CCE9-56F7-44AB-9908-996DA1A558C0.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 720E950F-A989-47B3-9283-A6181F8A6A57.jpg
    720E950F-A989-47B3-9283-A6181F8A6A57.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 64
Based on what I see, I don’t see how your shortness of breath is cardiac related. I also have mild-moderate aortic insufficiency and have been sworn up and down by multiple cardiologists it isn’t bad enough to cause shortness of breath. Unless I missed something in your results.

What did your cardiologist say?

he said it looked ok, but i know this board is full of members - especially NM, who has a long history of echos and i consider an expert.

docs from my experience will say it looks normal and want to get you out to see the next patient.

thanks

Based on what I see, I don’t see how your shortness of breath is cardiac related. I also have mild-moderate aortic insufficiency and have been sworn up and down by multiple cardiologists it isn’t bad enough to cause shortness of breath. Unless I missed something in your results.

hes sending me for a stress test this week....to check for bloackae - and a calcium ct score.

i also snore like a SOB, wonder if that could be contributing to it...planning a sleep study

im 47 and have used on and off since mid 20s.

now im on trt 200mg with blasts of 175 tren and 500 test twice a year for 8 weeks.

your info is always valuable. also, wouldnt mind getting my EF to 60.

NM, I wanted to ask - on my AO ROOT, result says CM
is there supposed to be a number?i imagine CM sy=tands for centimeters but theres no number

Had echo done due to some shortness of breath.
Please let me know what you guys think

Looks good, but it suggests you have a slightly increased regurgitant load (aortic insufficiency). What is your typical diastolic blood pressure? As another member mentioned, consider a BNP lab test to rule out aortic valve lesions.

Looks good, but it suggests you have a slightly increased regurgitant load (aortic insufficiency). What is your typical diastolic blood pressure? As another member mentioned, consider a BNP lab test to rule out aortic valve lesions.

thanks for the reply

im usually in the 120s-70s

heart rate however is usually in the low to mid 90s

Just
thanks for the reply

Your diastolic readings also do not suggest significant aortic valve lesions. A substantial drop in diastolic BP would typically be seen in patients w severely lesioned, regurgitant aortic valves. A BNP of 20, 000+ would not be uncommon in those cases, even in the absence of CHF.

That's a pretty high resting heart rate. Something to take a look into further.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog...-rate-is-a-signal-worth-watching-201112214013

Could be that I’m on 3iu of seros - idk
It did get into the high 70s last night after I had a phlebotomy yesterday.

Also going for a sleep study since my wife says I snore incredibly loud and said I look like I’m struggling to breathe - but says I don’t stop breathing
Either way I know that can’t be good.

Also going for a sleep study since my wife says I snore incredibly loud and said I look like I’m struggling to breathe - but says I don’t stop breathing

The latter part I can speak with some authority on ....I would definitely get it checked out. I worked with some of the best sleep med physicians in the country for about 8 years in a previous life....apnea is a silent killer.

The latter part I can speak with some authority on ....I would definitely get it checked out. I worked with some of the best sleep med physicians in the country for about 8 years in a previous life....apnea is a silent killer.

Agreed. CPAP could be a painless fix.

Agreed. CPAP could be a painless fix.

Thanks guys - going tomorrow to schedule my sleep study
Wish I would have done this years earlier - been snoring for as long as I can remember - even as a 100 pound weakling.

My cousin got the CPAP but told me he sent it back - said he couldn’t handle all
The air pushing thru
Is this a common complaint?

Thanks guys - going tomorrow to schedule my sleep study
Wish I would have done this years earlier - been snoring for as long as I can remember - even as a 100 pound weakling.

My cousin got the CPAP but told me he sent it back - said he couldn’t handle all
The air pushing thru
Is this a common complaint?

It takes getting used to. The sensation of trying to exhale against the air was weird to me at the beginning. At first I could only take it for 30 minutes, then worked up to an hour and a half, a few hours, 5-6 hours, and eventually a full night's sleep over about 6 weeks.

It was so worth it. I immediately noticed a difference in how refreshed I felt upon waking in the morning and had more energy through the day.

Take the time to adjust to using it regularly. Take the time to figure out the optimal air flow settings, nasal pillow size, etc., to get the most out of it. It's good for your health and you'll physically feel better.

he said it looked ok, but i know this board is full of members - especially NM, who has a long history of echos and i consider an expert.

docs from my experience will say it looks normal and want to get you out to see the next patient.

thanks

I wouldn’t call myself an expert at all but I appreciate your confidence in me. I’m happy to contribute where I see something I’ve done a lot of research on and you’re right to see if anyone on the forum can help.

hes sending me for a stress test this week....to check for bloackae - and a calcium ct score.

i also snore like a SOB, wonder if that could be contributing to it...planning a sleep study

now im on trt 200mg with blasts of 175 tren and 500 test twice a year for 8 weeks.

The others are right that you may have apnea so good on you getting a sleep study soon.

If you want to get your EF up, dealing with apnea along with the following supplements have been shown to bring it up in people with HF: Ubiquinol, D-Ribose, Pycnogenol, Arjuna, L-Citrulline.

NM, I wanted to ask - on my AO ROOT, result says CM
is there supposed to be a number?i imagine CM sy=tands for centimeters but theres no number

Mine usually gives the number in cm. I’m not sure why your report excluded that number, but it probably means it isn’t concerning.

The fact you knew to ask his diastolic BP number tells me you really know what you’re talking about! Mine is always low for this reason.

thanks for the reply

I would get a prescription for Nebivolol. Sounds like you really need it to control that heart rate, and it may even help with EF.

The HGH is 100% contributing to a high resting heart rate. The increase could be significant.

PS. I don’t know MethodAir’s background but this guy knows his shit.

Last edited:

thanks

I highly doubt any member here can give you a better opinion on an echo than a decent cardiologist, a good one will be able to talk to you about your PED use and your particular risks. He should have all sorts of information for you beyond just "OK" unless he is saying everything looks absolutely perfect, which is unlikely in an athlete, you will have at least some enlargement.

thanks for the reply

A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. Your heart rate, as you state it to be, is considered a normal heart rate.

A resting heart rate that is consistently above 100 beats per minute is considered tachycardia, if this was your heart rate I would say go see your doctor. I would agree with you that 90's to mid-90s is not a desirable pace for your heart. However the cause for concern should only arise if your heart rate has recently elevated to this level and you have no logical reason to explain why.

I myself have a resting hear rate similar to yours, however, this elevated level is mainly attributed to me being on Dr. prescribed and monitored Adderall. When I am sleeping and not on Adderall my heart rate is any ware between 65-80, usually sits at 70ish. If I were to not take Adderall for more than 3 days this decrease would drop even lower. I also drink as much coffee and caffeine as I desire each day. I never ingest sugar, but I ingest artificial sweeteners as much as possible. My point is, I take in a lot of stimulants each day, and that’s why my average resting heart rate is in the 90s at times. This average is also coming from a monitor I wear on my wrist all day and night.

Normal Adult Vitals:
Normal Blood Pressure = 119/79 – 90/60 mm HG
Normal Mean Arterial Pressure = 70 -100 mm HG
Normal Pulse Pressure = 40 - 60 mm HG
Normal Heart Rate = 60 – 100 bpm

You’re Vitals:
Your BP is 120/70 mm HG = Normal (slightly elevated by 1 mm HG if your being super specific)
Your MAP is 86.66 mm HG = Normal
Your PP is 50 mm HG = Normal
Your heart rate is 90 - 95 bpm = Normal

I personally would not be worried about your current vitals, you obviously can always improve them, but being normal is usually the accepted measurement for healthy.

His increased heart rate *could* be from insufficient hydration due to a shift of an increase in extracellular water (from the GH), in which would require a bit more H20 intake than normal. Or insufficient hydration as a whole. As well could be due to increased peripheral thyroid activation of T3 from the additional use of GH. As well, undiagnosed OSA.

Could be multifactorial or in isolation.

Last edited:

Ever think of dumping tren? Shit is harsh and you're 47.. Not to tell you what to do, but...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws