over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crazy/Hotness Matrix

graybass

Registered
Holy Shit Guys!
There's a You Tube video on this that is absolutely hysterical and completely true. I won't summarize it here but lets share some batshit crazy hot girlfriend stories.
Some of you know I lost my best friend/girl friend/soulmate/training partner less then a year ago. So I started dating this totally hot chick that was a hard core party animal. I play in a band on weekends so at first we were a match made in heaven. But she smokes a ton, and is an alcoholic. People were like a different kind of girl will be good for you LOL. So I tried to have a nice relationship with her. She younger I'm on test so good deal right. Wrong! We were banging our brains out at first. She loved it, but then I started noticing she'd rather go out with girlfriends then have our weekly date night. Got to the point where I started complaining about lack of sex and she would go crazy saying "That's all you care about" I'm a super giving person so I'd do tons of stuff for her constantly. Working on her house, driving her kids around etc. So last week I noticed we did not have a date night (sex) for over a month. So I got angry, we started calling each other names. I called her a cunt. She went fucking insane. Posted all our business on Facebook, got my grown up daughter involved. Text's me all hours day and night just to call me every name in the book told everyone She and I know that I abused her (not sure what that means, I guess verbally) Guess she has an adverse reaction to being called the C word. So anyway careful what you ask for. At first she was a fucking blast, especially in bed, turned into a monster.
Hotter they are the crazier they are. Lets hear some more stories.

Was just talking about that video the other day..... Absolutely hilarious...... Unicorns lmao

Holy Shit Guys!
There's a You Tube video on this that is absolutely hysterical and completely true. I won't summarize it here but lets share some batshit crazy hot girlfriend stories.
Some of you know I lost my best friend/girl friend/soulmate/training partner less then a year ago. So I started dating this totally hot chick that was a hard core party animal. I play in a band on weekends so at first we were a match made in heaven. But she smokes a ton, and is an alcoholic. People were like a different kind of girl will be good for you LOL. So I tried to have a nice relationship with her. She younger I'm on test so good deal right. Wrong! We were banging our brains out at first. She loved it, but then I started noticing she'd rather go out with girlfriends then have our weekly date night. Got to the point where I started complaining about lack of sex and she would go crazy saying "That's all you care about" I'm a super giving person so I'd do tons of stuff for her constantly. Working on her house, driving her kids around etc. So last week I noticed we did not have a date night (sex) for over a month. So I got angry, we started calling each other names. I called her a cunt. She went fucking insane. Posted all our business on Facebook, got my grown up daughter involved. Text's me all hours day and night just to call me every name in the book told everyone She and I know that I abused her (not sure what that means, I guess verbally) Guess she has an adverse reaction to being called the C word. So anyway careful what you ask for. At first she was a fucking blast, especially in bed, turned into a monster.
Hotter they are the crazier they are. Lets hear some more stories.

Are you done with her now? I think I might be, guess it depends on how much time you have spent with her and how invested you are.

Only story I can tell is about my exwife and how she had an affair on me. I caught the two of them screwing in a camper on her friend's driveway. She was wearing the night gown her sister gave her for our wedding night, that hurt.

Come on guys I know there's some great batshit crazy girlfriend stories out there!
So latest news. I talked to one of her best girlfriends who liked me but kept her mouth shut. Saw her at a band job last night. She tells me now that my crazy GF and I are not together she has some things to tell me. She says that as long as she has known my ex (20 years) Every past relationship of hers has ended with restraining orders. She said my ex still texts most of her ex's just to torture them. She'll text guys just to say shit like I never really liked you, you were just convenient at the time. Along with the standard you're an asshole, douche bag, fuck head, etc. Pure toxic poison. Wow, I had no idea my relationship that I was always committed to would end like this. Fuck her! Now I need a sober, non smoker to go to the gym with.

Come on guys I know there's some great batshit crazy girlfriend stories out there!
So latest news. I talked to one of her best girlfriends who liked me but kept her mouth shut. Saw her at a band job last night. She tells me now that my crazy GF and I are not together she has some things to tell me. She says that as long as she has known my ex (20 years) Every past relationship of hers has ended with restraining orders. She said my ex still texts most of her ex's just to torture them. She'll text guys just to say shit like I never really liked you, you were just convenient at the time. Along with the standard you're an asshole, douche bag, fuck head, etc. Pure toxic poison. Wow, I had no idea my relationship that I was always committed to would end like this. Fuck her! Now I need a sober, non smoker to go to the gym with.

She sounds like one that feeds off the drama.

I spit my food over my laptop screen 1st time I watched that video...
When he comes from left field with the"tranny"line :D

I have met too many psychos in My day...most recent psycho would drink herself blackout drunk and talk nonsense..
The last weekend We were together...
*Watching UFC she said Dillishaw, Democrat(and a punk)is running against Cejudo, Republican, at her healthclub tomorrow...I told her it makes no sense, stop talking, she breaks into tears
*Next morning tries to start an argument bc I embarrassed her telling her to stop talking in public(forgets everything she was saying)..I ignore and proceed with My day
*Later same day at a pool, friend introduces his gf to Me...she punches her in the face, gets kicked out..I offer her a ride home and she makes a scene(pretending I'm some abusive guy, thank God no one believes it)…
I break up with her, she keeps the clothing I had left at her house(my friend lives 6 doors away from her) and sends threatening texts"I'll punch myself in the eye and tell police you did it etc"...this lasted weeks, I had to change my #, block social media avenues etc to get it to stop
I really wonder how she's made in to her 40's....Darwinism is failing LOL

Last edited:
They are all crazy some are just better at hiding it than others

The crazier the better, crazy chicks are hot!

I've been there a time or two in my life myself. My dream girl was amazing the 1st 3 months but then the REAL side of her came out and it wasn't pretty. Whatever you do bro don't go back to her. It will just get worse from here. She has already showed you her cards. Count it as a tough lesson learned and move on.

So I got angry, we started calling each other names. I called her a cunt. She went fucking insane. Posted all our business on Facebook, got my grown up daughter involved.

This sounds like high school. Lesson learned, just move on, don`t try and get the last word.

A friend of mine was breaking up with some crazy woman and decided he needed to get his last few things from her place and let her know all the things wrong with her, tell her off....Sound familiar? This lady smacked herself in the face in front of him, picks up the phone and calls the police saying he hit her! She put carpet burn, rash marks all over herself and everything! He ended up doing 3 months in county, pleaded guilty to a felony, and got time served. If he went to trial and was guilty he would have got 2-3 years! Vermont is not easy on men accused of domestic assault. All because he was gonna "let her know how it is" :banghead:

They're all crazy, it's just a matter of how much crazy you're willing to put up with.

Oh, and never date an alcoholic.

Yeah my recent ex is fucked up. Calls me every name in the book, then five minutes later sends me a video of a kitten she rescued. Batshit crazy!

Just gotta marry the right woman guys.. Like I did!

shes the perfect depiction of the hot/crazy matrix... But she has mellowed out a lot as since I bailed her boyfriend out of jail.

Just gotta marry the right woman guys.. Like I did!

shes the perfect depiction of the hot/crazy matrix... But she has mellowed out a lot as since I bailed her boyfriend out of jail.

Good to see you back !

I forgot where I saw this, maybe a t-shit?

"When that hot girl you just met is complaining about her "crazy ex", realize that someday that will be you.

Seriously, many of them put up the red flag by complaining about exes on first date. Big warning sign. Run. Far, fast

I love the crazy and hot ones. Always fun for the first month or two then it all goes downhill. I'll have to wait til I get home to my computer to post one of my stories. Take me all day to type it on my phone

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner