over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test w/ slin pins.

anarchocapitalist

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been injecting 1/2ml of Test250 every day alternating shoulders using a SMALL SLIN PIN for a while now. Built up some scar tissue I think want to give the shoulders a rest. Can I do the biceps with a slin pin 1/2mL of test250 or is that not deep enough?

You should be fine doing Bi's

I do Sub Q with my HRT

That'll work. Scar tissue eventually builds up so it’s good to add other spots like triceps.

I've been injecting 1/2ml of Test250 every day alternating shoulders using a SMALL SLIN PIN for a while now. Built up some scar tissue I think want to give the shoulders a rest. Can I do the biceps with a slin pin 1/2mL of test250 or is that not deep enough?

^^^yes

i hit multiple areas on:
bi's
tri's
chest
quads

in da old days guys might say no if you'r a "supa-fatso"

..but now a days sub-Q injects have a legit following, so you seemingly can't lose

(***disclaimer ..i don't shoot any oil sub-Q, so i can't recommend it over IM
..so if you have fatty biceps ..and your bicep falls off ..that's all you***)

I’ve done 1/2” slin pin in my glutes with success, so you should be fine..

Thanks for the quick reply as always guys. Read some random article the other day about diabetics developing fatty lumps and shit from always using the same spot and lately I've been getting that "im using this spot too much" feeling after a while of injecting lol so i better switch it up.

i use slin pin with 1/2cc of test 250mg also. i shoot eod right now tho. my fave places to shoot in order:
outer calf
inner calf
middle delt
rear delt

i dont shoot anywhere else. legs are scarred up way too much it makes me squeemish thinkin about it. and glutes have been wore out as well. plus, delts n calves easy to get to
-F2S

all i have been using for a while now is 1cc 1/2” slin pins 29ga, it takes a while to push it through but it works. i hit delts, rear delts, triceps, glutes, and quads. i’m starting to hate quads. and i’ve only done biceps and calves once. calves hurt like a mother fucker the only time i did it, i may have to try again if you like it that much F2S

1/2 inch slin pins work with any muscle.

I always use 1/2 or 5/8 pins for my aas.

with that amount of test AND being worried about scar tissue, why not 1ml EOD or 1.5 every 3 days? Your blood levels will not be that much different. Don`t over think things.

Keep it at 1/2ml per day with slin pins, look for gear made with mig or similar thin oil. 1/2" in bicep is fine. You should be well into the muscle by that point. You just don`t wanna be close to sub q where it might get stuck in pocket for a bit where there is less blood flow or in fat for 1/2ml. I say .25 ml is ok in fat but not much more.

all i have been using for a while now is 1cc 1/2” slin pins 29ga, it takes a while to push it through but it works. i hit delts, rear delts, triceps, glutes, and quads. i’m starting to hate quads. and i’ve only done biceps and calves once. calves hurt like a mother fucker the only time i did it, i may have to try again if you like it that much F2S

tbh, i rarely shoot my delts... calves almost every time. i will say tho my calves are/were my most developed body part. near 21 inches at my biggest!? had bigger calves than arms lol and that was waaay before i started shooting em.
-F2S

with that amount of test AND being worried about scar tissue, why not 1ml EOD or 1.5 every 3 days? Your blood levels will not be that much different. Don`t over think things.

Keep it at 1/2ml per day with slin pins, look for gear made with mig or similar thin oil. 1/2" in bicep is fine. You should be well into the muscle by that point. You just don`t wanna be close to sub q where it might get stuck in pocket for a bit where there is less blood flow or in fat for 1/2ml. I say .25 ml is ok in fat but not much more.

Your total will be to high with 1ml = 200mg EOD. Not your free.

The OP is on cycle though so I am assuming he wants both as high as possible for the dose he uses.

The OP is shooting 1/2ml every day. Whether that or 1ml EOD will be a negligible difference. You always come in with "that`s to high", 10mg/day stuff. The OP is on cycle!! There is NO one size fits all for everybody. People metabolize at different speeds that`s why I`ve posted people should be getting a Dutch test done and you ignore that. Why? That test will tell you how often you should be injecting. Most people would rather not inject every day and as somebody in the business, I want to make people happy, accommodate them, not regurgitate the same 10mg stuff to every single person.

Been juicing for over 33 years now, never used less than a 1 inch and always in quads, glutes, or delts. As you can expect, lots of scar tissue now and looking for alternatives. I have to say, 1/2 in in the glutes or quads is NOT going into the muscle at all, isn't 125 mg or 250 mg too much for a sub shot?
Also, do all you back load or buy Tuberculin needles and load with a larger guage?

Been juicing for over 33 years now, never used less than a 1 inch and always in quads, glutes, or delts. As you can expect, lots of scar tissue now and looking for alternatives. I have to say, 1/2 in in the glutes or quads is NOT going into the muscle at all, isn't 125 mg or 250 mg too much for a sub shot?
Also, do all you back load or buy Tuberculin needles and load with a larger guage?

I use a 27 gauge 1/2” slin pin. No need to back load. Oil goes in easily and it doesn’t dull the pin enough to notice.

I buy the tuberculin syringe and load with 22
Inject with 27 or 29 depending on Volume.

They make luer lok 1 cc syringes. I use 23 gauge to load and 1" 30 gauge or 1/2" 30 gauge to pin

I do biceps all the time but with 1" pins. If your lean I think you could get by with 1/2" in the biceps.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws