Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree21Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 11:53 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,072
Best protocol for adding 2" to arms

I've got a year to add a couple of inches to my arms (bis and tris)

Aside from training/Nutrition and drugs I'm trying to figure out what would be the best protocol for running Syntherol to make the best gains possible for realistic keepable gains for getting on stage.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 12:08 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,330

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
I've got a year to add a couple of inches to my arms (bis and tris)

Aside from training/Nutrition and drugs I'm trying to figure out what would be the best protocol for running Syntherol to make the best gains possible for realistic keepable gains for getting on stage.
Many different (but similar) ways you could go about this. You can't go wrong with Big A's arm protocol then just extend the maintenance period. Many may not even need to use those amounts but I would recommend daily shots of approx 1-2ml in multiple muscle heads to begin with.

The key point is you need to use it regularly, with enough volume and consistently. I imagine most could get 2+ inches with regular shots in both bi-cep heads and rotating 2 shots in the 3 tri-cep heads. Do that over time (approx 4-6 weeks) then swop over to a maintenance protocol.

I have just started doing my arms again and they are easy to do for me. I just want a boost in size as I diet down and with Syntherol it's easily done. So if I can shrink my waist by 4 inches and increase my arms by 2 I am happy
luckyone likes this.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 12:51 PM
3BILLS's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,544
Gain overall lean body weight
__________________
The only thing on a mind of a shark is eat
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 02:55 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 997
2” in a year isn’t gonna happen. If you want real growth training hard prioritizing arms in a way where you can train them when your the freshest and then rest them optimally will give you the best chance of growth. You’ll have to pack on ton of muscle. So blast gear. Eat big. Recover the best you can. Insulin with pump products during workout. Occlusion training may be beneficial

Or just shoot them full of oil and let them swell. I can get an inch on them easily with biceps and triceps. But injects get rough and there’s a lot of scar tissue
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 10:15 PM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,072
Reading comprehension is obviously not a strong suit here.

Obviously adding 2”-3” to someone arms simply by training alone is possible , adding 20-30 pounds over overall body mass is not going to do anything productive for bringing the arms into better proportion to the rest of the body

Syntherol was specifically mentioned for the benefit of the localization of site growth ,I was just looking for the best wat to add the size and not have the muscle look overly full where it looses separation and definition. I’ve never used it or see anyone that used it for slowly gradually increase in size
Elvia1023 and IronLion2 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 11:56 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,330

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
Reading comprehension is obviously not a strong suit here.

Obviously adding 2”-3” to someone arms simply by training alone is possible , adding 20-30 pounds over overall body mass is not going to do anything productive for bringing the arms into better proportion to the rest of the body

Syntherol was specifically mentioned for the benefit of the localization of site growth ,I was just looking for the best wat to add the size and not have the muscle look overly full where it looses separation and definition. I’ve never used it or see anyone that used it for slowly gradually increase in size
Yes you have they just don't post about it. The amount of guys who use Syntherol on this site and don't post about is massive. As I posted start at 1ml in both bi-cep heads. The tri-cep is roughly 2/3 the overall size of your arm so is key if you want to gain an overall bigger/fuller look. So I would pick 2 out of the 3 tri-cep heads (rotate) and inject daily starting at 1ml. Then move up to 1.5ml for all injection sites. Everyone is different and some need less and others need more. Big A protocol is a guarantee though and will put size on them very fast. You could do that or what I post and go on feel. Anyway after trying 1.5ml you may want to go up to 2ml. Do that and then gauge results and go from there. I know for me I could carry on that protocol eod (after doing ed for a few weeks) then over more time e3d's. Others may want a less frequent maintenance protocol of once weekly injs and that can be used after the initial "cycle" as well.

Combine all this with obviously new/great training and really going for it (I recommend low volume but frequent arm training) and you can easily have what you seek. Then just drop all arm shots 14-7 days from your show and you will be gtg.

I never get the training posts to questions like this. Didn't you get to something like 280 and relatively lean. It's not like another 20 pounds will make just your arms and nothing else grow training is everything and should always come first but guys need to use common sense. seo is perfect in circumstances like this. Were you basically want a lot of increased size on an already developed bodypart that you already train very hard but it may be lacking compared to others or you simply want it to stand out more.

My arm training is very advanced and I use a variety of techniques but it's laughable some of the guys on social media going on about improving their arms and they load them with seo but pretend it's just through training. So they stay the same bodyweight or even lose weight through dieting yet sticking their little finger out on curls and doing some partials reps made them grow 2 inches without anything else changing. You know bodybuilders lie all the time anyway but when it comes to seo it's ridiculous. I can understand why they don't want it to be known if they compete but still there is no honesty.

Obviously injecting a 5% bodyfat physique with anything could lead to losing detail so that's why it's important to stop before the show. It's also why longer pins deep in the muscle under veins are best as they will push up the muscle in the sense. Through time you will also get better at injecting and you learn lot's through trial and error. Whenever I start Syntherol in my arms they get more vascular as everything is pushed to the surface so my veins stand out more. The issue I personally have is brusing at times so another reason if I ever competed (I never would) for me to stop 2 weeks prior to the show. Different products and most importantly aas site injections also can cause 10x more inflammation so are best avoided. That's why I always say to guys don't mix your Syntherol with your aas shots. Honestly arm shots are so easy for me but you may be different. I just have issues with consistently due to laziness but the injections themselves are even enjoyable for me. My calves weren't even that bad but 10x worse than arms. You also want to use the smallest G possible for arms shots so 26-27g is what I recommend for Syntherol.
luckyone, warlock and S.V.2.D. like this.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.



Last edited by Elvia1023; 06-18-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 11:57 PM
Kaladryn's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,025
Implants aren't the answer.
Love_to_Bodybuild likes this.
__________________
I am a railing by the torrent, grasp me if you can! Your crutch, however, I am not. -Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:27 AM
SOUR DIESEL's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 780
..why the time constraint??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
I've got a year to add a couple of inches to my arms (bis and tris)

Aside from training/Nutrition and drugs I'm trying to figure out what would be the best protocol for running Syntherol to make the best gains possible for realistic keepable gains for getting on stage.
^^^soooo what happens at the end of a year if you don't


..not bein' a dic ..just curious
__________________
-DIRECT REP-



www.RACETROPIN.com

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly all bioavailable!!)


*HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
*DOSED TO THE LABEL CONSISTENTLY
*LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE ..BAR NO ONE!!
^^^THIS IS WHAT WE'R KNOWN ACROSS THE BOARDS FOR!!


SO HAVE YOU DISCOVERED *DIRECT* YET??
^^^DISCOVER DIRECT
^^^WE HAVE NEVER FAILED A TEST!!
^^^NO WAY TO LOSE WITH US!!


***POST HERE:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ml#post2758840
^^^AND GET OUR FULL PRICE LIST LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN AUTOMATICALLY


ORDER CONTACT:
[email protected]
[email protected]
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Yes you have they just don't post about it. The amount of guys who use Syntherol on this site and don't post about is massive. As I posted start at 1ml in both bi-cep heads. The tri-cep is roughly 2/3 the overall size of your arm so is key if you want to gain an overall bigger/fuller look. So I would pick 2 out of the 3 tri-cep heads (rotate) and inject daily starting at 1ml. Then move up to 1.5ml for all injection sites. Everyone is different and some need less and others need more. Big A protocol is a guarantee though and will put size on them very fast. You could do that or what I post and go on feel. Anyway after trying 1.5ml you may want to go up to 2ml. Do that and then gauge results and go from there. I know for me I could carry on that protocol eod (after doing ed for a few weeks) then over more time e3d's. Others may want a less frequent maintenance protocol of once weekly injs and that can be used after the initial "cycle" as well.

Combine all this with obviously new/great training and really going for it (I recommend low volume but frequent arm training) and you can easily have what you seek. Then just drop all arm shots 14-7 days from your show and you will be gtg.

I never get the training posts to questions like this. Didn't you get to something like 280 and relatively lean. It's not like another 20 pounds will make just your arms and nothing else grow training is everything and should always come first but guys need to use common sense. seo is perfect in circumstances like this. Were you basically want a lot of increased size on an already developed bodypart that you already train very hard but it may be lacking compared to others or you simply want it to stand out more.

My arm training is very advanced and I use a variety of techniques but it's laughable some of the guys on social media going on about improving their arms and they load them with seo but pretend it's just through training. So they stay the same bodyweight or even lose weight through dieting yet sticking their little finger out on curls and doing some partials reps made them grow 2 inches without anything else changing. You know bodybuilders lie all the time anyway but when it comes to seo it's ridiculous. I can understand why they don't want it to be known if they compete but still there is no honesty.

Obviously injecting a 5% bodyfat physique with anything could lead to losing detail so that's why it's important to stop before the show. It's also why longer pins deep in the muscle under veins are best as they will push up the muscle in the sense. Through time you will also get better at injecting and you learn lot's through trial and error. Whenever I start Syntherol in my arms they get more vascular as everything is pushed to the surface so my veins stand out more. The issue I personally have is brusing at times so another reason if I ever competed (I never would) for me to stop 2 weeks prior to the show. Different products and most importantly aas site injections also can cause 10x more inflammation so are best avoided. That's why I always say to guys don't mix your Syntherol with your aas shots. Honestly arm shots are so easy for me but you may be different. I just have issues with consistently due to laziness but the injections themselves are even enjoyable for me. My calves weren't even that bad but 10x worse than arms. You also want to use the smallest G possible for arms shots so 26-27g is what I recommend for Syntherol.
Elvia, which two heads would you recommend for the triceps?

What's the most amount you would work up to for each of the tricep heads? And what's depth 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 1 inch (with the 26-27g) would be best?

Last edited by warlock; 06-18-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 01:14 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,330

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
Elvia, which two heads would you recommend for the triceps?

What's the most amount you would work up to for each of the tricep heads? And what's depth 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 1 inch (with the 26-27g) would be best?
No I would inject every tri-cep head. But there are 3 so I would do 2 each day. It just makes ed injections much easier as you always have fresh areas to inject. Many do all 3 heads and you can just move around the muscle so it's not like I am not recommending that either. I guess it all depends upon the person but I think 4 injs per day per arm is more than enough. I like picking 2 (well sometimes I do just 1) for tri-ceps and rotating. Although my fav 2 are the lateral and long heads of the tri-cep. All areas will give a more 3D look and make them look big from all angles.

As my bi-ceps are my main area I focus on I always do both heads which everyone should as it keeps things balanced. I do 2 injs per day and move up the muscle each day. There are always fresh spots so they are easy to do ed. Sometimes I just do bi-cep shots... there is definitely no set rule to all of this.

I recommend longer pins to others but I personally use shorter ones and do great with those. I can still get the injs under the veins. Although it's one factor in my occasional bruising as I push down fairly hard to make sure the entire needle is in. I would recommend others use 1 inch pins but sure if you have many 26-27g 5/8 pins they can be used with great effect as well. I also recommend injecting very slowly. 26g are ideal especially for tri-ceps as they are harder to inject (more awkward angle). Always inject your tri-cep looking into a mirror as it's much easier.

I personally don't go too high in dose and 2ml per spot in around my max. Although 2ml per spot done daily and your arms will mutate trust me on that. If you do them daily that is 8ml per arm so quite a lot and you could put 2 inches on very quickly doing it that way. That's why I say to others start at 1ml and work up and go on feel. Some want an extra inch whereas others want 5 inches. seo should never replace hard work so I always think 2-3 inches should be what most people should aim for as many do go overboard with the site injections and those are the ones were the arms end up looking fake. Trust me these guys haven't been putting 1ml in each spot they mega dose the stuff and it can show.

Honestly I get pm's all the time and even after a few days most guys are made up with the results and can see an instant effect in fullness and very often increased vascularity etc. I made more improvements in my calves after 1 week of Syntherol than I did after 1 year of brutal training which is very sad in many ways
luckyone and warlock like this.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 03:55 AM
LK3 LK3 is online now
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,834
when i regularly do site admin with gear it adds quite a bit of size and "look" to the arms that they do not have without it, an easy inch in size.

maybe start with site admins since you have to shoot the gear anyway. lol

youre a big dude so an inch i think will happen by accident just doing the above, rotate in some sythol cycles in there and you prob be gtg easily.

great advice by EL too!
__________________
[email protected]
or
[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 08:50 AM
TheOtherOne55's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,471

Awards Showcase

Tris are hard to get so I had to stay away from them. Too much twisting and turning and just shoving a needle in....you need to SEE what head you are hitting and as big as I am, I can't get in any position to inject myself with seo in my tris.

I DID hit bis though for Big A's protocol. And it did put a solid inch on my biceps.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherOne55 View Post
Tris are hard to get so I had to stay away from them. Too much twisting and turning and just shoving a needle in....you need to SEE what head you are hitting and as big as I am, I can't get in any position to inject myself with seo in my tris.

I DID hit bis though for Big A's protocol. And it did put a solid inch on my biceps.
How long did the results last ??
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:53 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,330

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherOne55 View Post
Tris are hard to get so I had to stay away from them. Too much twisting and turning and just shoving a needle in....you need to SEE what head you are hitting and as big as I am, I can't get in any position to inject myself with seo in my tris.

I DID hit bis though for Big A's protocol. And it did put a solid inch on my biceps.
I have very long arms so I am fine. Plus I am flexible. Although you should still be able to do it in most spots but you definitely need to be in front of a mirror. If you bring the injection arm in and wrap the other one around I would think it shouldn't be an issue. If the G is too small it's very awkward so the needle also needs to be 26g or larger.

I just shot myself 4 times in each arm with 1.5ml. A few days at that volume and my arms will change massively. Everyone seems to have a different response but it only takes a few days for me to notice a big difference. I will run this daily until I go away in less than 2 weeks. I will post some pics in my summer thread.

Gunsmith if you do this let me know how you get on. I am always curious how people find it.
luckyone likes this.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,330

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK3 View Post
when i regularly do site admin with gear it adds quite a bit of size and "look" to the arms that they do not have without it, an easy inch in size.

maybe start with site admins since you have to shoot the gear anyway. lol

youre a big dude so an inch i think will happen by accident just doing the above, rotate in some sythol cycles in there and you prob be gtg easily.

great advice by EL too!
Any injections will work but for me I hate injecting short estered gear. The solvent content makes things so much different. Long estered gear is much much better for me but still far from ideal. I am injecting short estered gear daily now and I would personally never use it in my arms, calves etc. The amount of inflammation from it is massive compared to Syntherol. Although some may be ok but I never seem to react great to all short estered gear. I don't get PIP the next day from my gear now so it's not hurting me but just annoying to inject. My glutes are a mess and before when injecting I looked right and thought no then left and thought no so my delt it was I would hate to have to shoot my tren a, mast p and test p in my arms daily. If guys can do that with no issues more power to them. It would just mess up my arms plus I only use 1.2ml per day so not enough for the response I want but I suppose anything is better than nothing.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 04:02 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 195
I'm trying to add 2" in 3 months. Granted, my arms are probably among some of the smallest on the board, and so the total volume I must add is less than what it would be for one you bigger guys. I basically only ever use TRT and my right arm has a serious birth defect affecting the tricep.

BUT, my plan is to bump to 400 test, some GH, mk677, gain 15ish lean pounds. Arms trained every 3 days, biceps and triceps together. I will be ordering a boatload of follistatin344 from china, pinning several mg per week while occlusion bands are applied, then performing an arm feeder workout to keep the peptide perfusion as local as possible. Additionally, I'll be using a localized growth product from russianstar which many people have used to gain inches on lagging body parts. After a month of this protocol I hope to obtain at least one inch of growth. From there I will hope to achieve the remainder with water or oil based SEOs, currently undecided.
11111 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 11:34 PM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,551
Work biceps away from triceps.
Occlusion training.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2019, 02:22 AM
LK3 LK3 is online now
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Any injections will work but for me I hate injecting short estered gear. The solvent content makes things so much different. Long estered gear is much much better for me but still far from ideal. I am injecting short estered gear daily now and I would personally never use it in my arms, calves etc. The amount of inflammation from it is massive compared to Syntherol. Although some may be ok but I never seem to react great to all short estered gear. I don't get PIP the next day from my gear now so it's not hurting me but just annoying to inject. My glutes are a mess and before when injecting I looked right and thought no then left and thought no so my delt it was I would hate to have to shoot my tren a, mast p and test p in my arms daily. If guys can do that with no issues more power to them. It would just mess up my arms plus I only use 1.2ml per day so not enough for the response I want but I suppose anything is better than nothing.

lol dude, gear is easy!
you should try some of the other shit i have pinned for years!

dear lord... tne water is a cake walk. lol
in seriousness i have fucked myself up, im sure i CAN still inject bi's tris but... its gona probably suck if i did. lol

i have marbles that dont go away, all types of scar tissue n injuries. lol
left arm still is not the same due to some nerve damage forma bad admin.. so yeah, i understand but again, idk aas i feel are more easy in the sceem of things and that all most ppl do, aside from seo.

i have never fucked with seo cus im always injecting too much other shit, theres physically no more room. lol

thank you you for making me feel like less of a pussy!

usually any gear i use i make myself, so unless i fuck up solvent is not so much the issue. i havent used enough gear in years to swell anything, mix of odities.

oh, swelling. the swelling is what i liked. lol if you learn to pin right the swelling looks good, if you fuck up, it looks terrible. 100% what you inject is gona determine how ouchy it is, but i think the admin location idea is basically the same, and you gave a good class on that.

for tri, hit above the horse shoe seated, like doing concentration curl. for long head, mirror standing, straight up into lowest point works.
Elvia1023 likes this.
__________________
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Last edited by LK3; 06-19-2019 at 02:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 04:33 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,039
Im wanting to bring my arms up as well. training them fresh is a good choice.

Occlusion training for biceps is worth a shot. Ive seemed to have some success with this when I did it.

how about occlusion for triceps?

what about supersetting them? Mine seem look good when I superset them back and forth although is it the most optimal way to bring them up?
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 04:51 AM
IronLion2's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 944
Honestly i'd be willing to pay money to see you run an seo log gunsmith.
11111 likes this.
__________________
Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist

If you arent willing to die for this than you shouldnt be doing it -Louie Simmons
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:26 AM.

 
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS