Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 06:08 AM
RoidVisor.com's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 114
Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched

Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched

romo likes this.
__________________
Approved by BigA
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 09:36 AM
maldorf's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,374
Secret room!

"The March 2019 raid resulted in the discovery of a secret room hidden behind a bookcase. The secret room served as the clandestine laboratory where they manufactured anabolic steroid injectable and oral products. Police seized 25,000 pills and 1,200 vials of injectable steroids."

Sounds like entering the Batcave.

They paid someone to receive the Chinese powders.

"
The Gilbertsons allegedly imported large quantities of raw steroid powder from China. But they hired at least one individual to assume the risk of receiving the international shipments. The “receiver” was paid $100 for each package collected. Customs passed on the information to the Indiana State Police (ISP). The ISP in conjunction with the Hamilton County Drug Abuse Reduction Task Force arranged a controlled delivery of the parcel to an address in the Greater Cincinnati area.
It turns out that hiring “receivers” as a security precaution is often an exercise in futility. This is especially true when the receivers are paid such paltry sums to assume such risk. The receiver promptly snitched on his employers."

I don't suspect they would have much loyalty if paid only $100 for each package.
The recipient admitted that he was a receiver for the Gilbertsons. He described how he was paid $100 per parcel to receive deliveries and drop them off at the Gilbertsons place of work in Fairfield (Ohio)."

Sounds like the powder might have been delivered to the receiver's home address, and that makes for an easy controlled delivery.
romo likes this.
__________________
Heart attack survivor and gym junkie. Proudly sportin my ICD (Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator and pacemaker).

Last edited by maldorf; 06-18-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 967
Obviously your gonna snitch on 100 dollar a pack
Kaladryn likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2019, 02:35 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 253
I had posted about this last week and was deleted by mods saying there was already a post....😔. Pretty good bit of inventory.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Professional Muscle mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 02:14 AM
pimpman's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,812

Awards Showcase

Wow that sucks taking into consideration that you where working behind a well made bookshelf. Even if LE would knock your door down. They would never find it. So it had to be the snitch that told them it was there. But that's fault of the manufacturer because he should of never shown the receiver. For that matter not even have him know where you live. Just meet him somewhere and exchange. I guess smart on one part but dumb on the other

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
get it in ya likes this.
__________________
Pehlwan Pharmaceutical USA Sponsored Athlete

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 02:28 AM
Kaladryn's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpman View Post
Wow that sucks taking into consideration that you where working behind a well made bookshelf. Even if LE would knock your door down. They would never find it. So it had to be the snitch that told them it was there. But that's fault of the manufacturer because he should of never shown the receiver. For that matter not even have him know where you live. Just meet him somewhere and exchange. I guess smart on one part but dumb on the other

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Any even half-assed search is going to take into account the space a missing room would create in the overall structure.

They got caught because they were incredibly stupid to make someone take so much risk and only compensate them $100, they should have paid him way more and let him know they would provide legal defense if anything happened.
__________________
I am a railing by the torrent, grasp me if you can! Your crutch, however, I am not. -Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 03:00 AM
maldorf's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
Any even half-assed search is going to take into account the space a missing room would create in the overall structure.

They got caught because they were incredibly stupid to make someone take so much risk and only compensate them $100, they should have paid him way more and let him know they would provide legal defense if anything happened.
My thoughts exactly. I doubt that the receiver even knew about the secret room. He snitched to save his own ass and didn't have any reason to hold much loyalty to the couple because the pay was so poor.

I don't know how big those packages were, but $100 isn't enough to risk your ass over. It also sounds like the receiver was having them shipped right to his doorstep, which is a no no in my book. Have it shipped to a PO box at a store, much harder to carry out a controlled delivery there.
__________________
Heart attack survivor and gym junkie. Proudly sportin my ICD (Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator and pacemaker).
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 05:22 PM
pimpman's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,812

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
Any even half-assed search is going to take into account the space a missing room would create in the overall structure.



They got caught because they were incredibly stupid to make someone take so much risk and only compensate them $100, they should have paid him way more and let him know they would provide legal defense if anything happened.
That depends on how it's built and the size of the structure home. If it's a small home and u use half a room to build it yea that's a sore thumb. I personally know two people that have similar and I guarantee you go try and find it and you won't. And that with you already knowing it's there. That's how good they are. Besides he still should never bring the receiver to his home for many reasons. 1 he can break in and rob you stash

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
__________________
Pehlwan Pharmaceutical USA Sponsored Athlete

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2019, 09:42 PM
RamboStallone's Avatar
Featured Member/Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,110
I question this behind a bookcase shit. Was probably a bookcase parked in front of a closet door haha.

As far as the pay, $100 a pack is not chump change when you are recieving 10-30 a week. We talking $5-10k a month. Most reciever are innocent people and know little. This lab was not behind a secret anything, it was probably right in the living room.
pimpman likes this.
__________________
Check out my current log, link below:
Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 12:32 AM
maldorf's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
I question this behind a bookcase shit. Was probably a bookcase parked in front of a closet door haha.

As far as the pay, $100 a pack is not chump change when you are recieving 10-30 a week. We talking $5-10k a month. Most reciever are innocent people and know little. This lab was not behind a secret anything, it was probably right in the living room.
True if volume was that large, but judging by what LE found it wasn't. Probably more like 2 or 3 packages a week. It sounds like the receiver wasn't too bright about how he went about getting those packages.
__________________
Heart attack survivor and gym junkie. Proudly sportin my ICD (Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator and pacemaker).
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 01:44 AM
pimpman's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,812

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
I question this behind a bookcase shit. Was probably a bookcase parked in front of a closet door haha.

As far as the pay, $100 a pack is not chump change when you are recieving 10-30 a week. We talking $5-10k a month. Most reciever are innocent people and know little. This lab was not behind a secret anything, it was probably right in the living room.
Lol yea and it probably just had 3 books on it. And LE backed into it and knocked it over by mistake... OHHH what do we have here [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
RamboStallone likes this.
__________________
Pehlwan Pharmaceutical USA Sponsored Athlete

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 01:48 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
There most certainly was a few day delay in the tracking. Any odd delay should be a concern.
Would have been smarter to pay the guy extra and have him deliver to a third location where he doesnít even know who heís delivering to.
There are very few out there that wonít rat. Itís an ethical thing. I donít think if the guy was paid more would have helped. A rats a rat.

Forgive the low post numbers. Iím locked out of my Original account. Trying to find out who to ask for help. But not receiving email to reset p/w
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 01:51 AM
pimpman's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,812

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
True if volume was that large, but judging by what LE found it wasn't. Probably more like 2 or 3 packages a week. It sounds like the receiver wasn't too bright about how he went about getting those packages.
Yup unless they where getting rid of that amount on a 1 to 2 weeks basis. Does anyone know what forum they where on. From what I read they say the mods told LE who they where?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
__________________
Pehlwan Pharmaceutical USA Sponsored Athlete

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 02:36 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpman View Post
Yup unless they where getting rid of that amount on a 1 to 2 weeks basis. Does anyone know what forum they where on. From what I read they say the mods told LE who they where?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I certainly hope that is a rumor. I hope it was at least forced by a warrant and not just provided. What happens to all the customer board interactions. Is that info given too???
Around here they put everyone on a snitch list trying to coerce anyone caught doing anything into giving them better leads. Then just before elections they take all those names and the ones who didnít provide any useful info all get charged at the same time. It creates headlines. Sounds like they did a massive undercover sting in the papers. When in reality all it does is hurts people who made a mistake and chose not to rat.
maldorf likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 04:11 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by need4tren View Post
Obviously your gonna snitch on 100 dollar a pack
So if he was payed more u think he woould have not snitched? Yea right. Nobody forced him to recieve these packs for 100$. He was happy as hell everytime he got that pack in and got that money. This isnt a case of an underpaid worker. This is just another case of someone gettin caught doin a crime they willingly committed and instead of being a decent human being and letting the suffering end with them paying for there crime, they destroy others lives and cause suffering where it shouldn't be. Cuz we all know this shit should be legal and we aint hurting nobody but maybe ourselves but in many cases we are helping ourselves with simply obtaining trt for a reasonable price. Sending other ppl to jail cuz u are afraid of jail is never right so saying he snitched cuz he got paid a 100$ a pack like its ok or a reasonable thing to do cuz u think he shouldve been paid more is insane. This is aimed at multiple posts i seen on this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 05:42 AM
tvrtles's Avatar
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 7
YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK [emoji2958]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
concreteguy and Motorboat like this.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 06:30 AM
Kaladryn's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
So if he was payed more u think he woould have not snitched? Yea right. Nobody forced him to recieve these packs for 100$. He was happy as hell everytime he got that pack in and got that money. This isnt a case of an underpaid worker. This is just another case of someone gettin caught doin a crime they willingly committed and instead of being a decent human being and letting the suffering end with them paying for there crime, they destroy others lives and cause suffering where it shouldn't be. Cuz we all know this shit should be legal and we aint hurting nobody but maybe ourselves but in many cases we are helping ourselves with simply obtaining trt for a reasonable price. Sending other ppl to jail cuz u are afraid of jail is never right so saying he snitched cuz he got paid a 100$ a pack like its ok or a reasonable thing to do cuz u think he shouldve been paid more is insane. This is aimed at multiple posts i seen on this thread.
This view is extremely shortsighted, people are not snitches or non-snitches, they are not honest or dishonest, people are always both of these depending on the situation, anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves. That person should have known that they would be getting paid a SHITLOAD of money AND legal help for taking the fall and not snitching, THAT is how you do it.
__________________
I am a railing by the torrent, grasp me if you can! Your crutch, however, I am not. -Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 07:51 AM
maldorf's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
This view is extremely shortsighted, people are not snitches or non-snitches, they are not honest or dishonest, people are always both of these depending on the situation, anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves. That person should have known that they would be getting paid a SHITLOAD of money AND legal help for taking the fall and not snitching, THAT is how you do it.
I agree to a point. Im thinking the same thing, but even if they had done that you cant say for sure he wouldn't have turned on them.

I think the couple behind the whole operation is most responsible for being caught. If they wanted 100% guarantee that nobody would snitch on them then they should have received the powders on their own, at a remote site like a PO box in a store. If they wanted the extra layer of having a receiver then they should have provided a lot more compensation to encourage loyalty. The bottom line is that they sound like they were cheap, and paid the price. Greed does it every time.
__________________
Heart attack survivor and gym junkie. Proudly sportin my ICD (Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator and pacemaker).
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 10:43 AM
RamboStallone's Avatar
Featured Member/Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpman View Post
Yup unless they where getting rid of that amount on a 1 to 2 weeks basis. Does anyone know what forum they where on. From what I read they say the mods told LE who they where?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The article is saying mods from the forum identified who the lab is that was busted, after the bust.
__________________
Check out my current log, link below:
Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2019, 10:43 AM
RamboStallone's Avatar
Featured Member/Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
True if volume was that large, but judging by what LE found it wasn't. Probably more like 2 or 3 packages a week. It sounds like the receiver wasn't too bright about how he went about getting those packages.
No way it was just 2-3 packs a week bro.
__________________
Check out my current log, link below:
Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:21 PM.

 
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS