over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren constipation?

bigsonbitch

Registered
Started tren at 200 week and test 300 week
Seems like after 10 days or so I started getting comstipated (which never happens to me)
Along with heartburn and zero appetite which I know is a common side with people

But anyone ever hear of being constipated while on tren?
I’m dying here

Btw clean diet gallon of water a day and high fiber diet and cardio 4 times a week
Nothing has changed diet wise. Just can’t shit..

I’m wondering if it is the tren causing,
What’s the mechanism
Behind it

Are you taking any Caber with the tren? Caber backed me up for days on end, it was brutal. Tren is tough on digestion amongst other things. You look great on it, but sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Are you taking any Caber with the tren? Caber backed me up for days on end, it was brutal. Tren is tough on digestion amongst other things. You look great on it, but sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Funny you should ask - I literally just picked some up but haven’t used it since I was going to wait till I upped the dose. So no I haven’t as of yet...now I’ll make sure not to.

Maybe tren is just drying you out. Could always try miralax. It is not a laxative, it just brings water to your bowels to soften your stool so you can poop. It's a tasteless powder you can mix in any drink.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe tren is just drying you out. Could always try miralax. It is not a laxative, it just brings water to your bowels to soften your stool so you can poop. It's a tasteless powder you can mix in any drink.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I happen to have in my cabinet -
Took 1 cap per 6oz two times so far

Running -- for bodybuilders it is terrible pounding on the knees. But.... imho when done in just the right amounts that same pounding can definitely help keep your GI tract moving.

I had this problem when i Didnt run hgh with it.

You Can try pepcid or omeprazol/nexium if its really bad.

It only happens to me on tren and low carbs. If I up the carbs the problem goes away. I been on tren and low carbs for awhile now and feel your pain.

It only happens to me on tren and low carbs. If I up the carbs the problem goes away. I been on tren and low carbs for awhile now and feel your pain.

Carbs are high right now
Regardless went to the ER - did Xrays and shows I’m backed quite a bit
For some free blood work all is good
Thiufgt everythjng wud be out of whack but creatinine 1.1 - liver a tiny elevation but I expected that( both alt and ast 6 points above high normal - non fasted cholesterol 202
But CK (creatine kinase 1039 ui) was very high but doc dismissed that due to heavy training the last 3 days in a row and wants me to take off 5 days

Last edited:

Yea taking nexium - not really helping.
Tried everything
I’d go to my GI but I’m out of town till July

Last edited:
If Trenbologna didn't work so magically well most of the time, none of us would be crazy enough to endure all of it's side effects. Now I've never heard of Tren-constipation BUT it does so many things you don't want it to do that I really wouldn't be surprised if Tren is the culprit here.

I’ve bathed in absurdly irresponsible dosages of Tren in the past when I was younger and dumber and have never experienced constipation from it.

Everybody is different though so maybe this is one way it effects you. If you’re already eating a lot of fiber maybe try a squatty potty. I know that when I’m really backed up and fiber from food or supps isn’t quite getting the job done using a squatty potty helps getting things moving.

tren = diverticular disease. the specific reason for this I do not know or understand.

Man now that you bring it up. ...
Did low dosed tren for the first time about 7-8 months ago and it gave me the worst indigestion.

Now I start at 100-200 and about 3 weeks in I'm constipated as well but zero indigestion/heartburn. I Was having massive dumps before this. Only change I made was noticing costipation so I added an extra tbs of psyllium.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws