advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can too much Tren Ace make you look flat?

Andro308

Registered
Just wondering as I love the look it gives but I have read too much Tren will make you look flat.

Without a doubt, yes

Being fat or having low sault or carbs will leave you flat. You have to feed the tren.

Here is what I am looking for. I am 8% body fat and eat very clean all year. I like tren but want something to help with vascularity and fullness. Just made some Mast Prop and was going to try this to see as I have heard this will give a lean person an amazing look that no other anabolic can. I want to look like I can step on stage all year round.

Definitely yes... and like Concrete said..... gotta feed Tren... Look at my pics from the NY Pro last year.... flat as a mutha fuckin pancake....

[QUOTE I want to look like I can step on stage all year round.[/QUOTE]

Not sure that this is super realistic for 98% of people. I think hanging around at 10% (in striking distance) and a few times a year dropping to sub 8% is a little more realistic.

Just wondering as I love the look it gives but I have read too much Tren will make you look flat.

Yep. It burns through calories super fast. You have to eat like a horse if you want to look full on Tren. If you’re cutting then don’t sweat looking flat.

I don't use Tren to cut I mainly use my diet and cardio I just like how Tren brings out the cuts more but fuck it makes me flat as a fart. wondering if Masteron Prop will be a better choice to keeping me full and vascular.

Masteron will DEF make a more sustainable consistent look imo. mast was my FAVE when lean.
i have high metabolism to begin with so i REALLY gotta eat when on tren.
-F2S

i don’t worry about flat when I’m getting leaner. when I hit my goal; I drop tren n get fuller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what I am looking for. I am 8% body fat and eat very clean all year. I like tren but want something to help with vascularity and fullness. Just made some Mast Prop and was going to try this to see as I have heard this will give a lean person an amazing look that no other anabolic can. I want to look like I can step on stage all year round.
If in fact you are 8% and eat very clean. Then take some anadrol and watch what will happen to you muscle belly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I cant take Anadrol it kills my appetite. I like how superdrol fills me out at only 10-15mgs a day. I have never use masteron and have heard its a good.

From what I have read it makes lean person look amazing and has some good leaning out qualities. Some say if your above 15% body fat its useless but I have read where even those that take it while not lean see a difference in the way they look. Slow steady gains while looking amazing is what I want.

first time i did tren i looked my best, as in my avatar pic, that was every day condition.
later on i made it again, used it just like i did before, ate way less calories tho, and looked like shit, flat, lame. worse than ive looked in years.

i need carbs and lotsa cals on gear, else my metabolism burns my muscles.
specially at my activity levels.

Wondering if cutting back on the Tren will help???? Lets say you take 100mg Every day of Tren Ace, if you cut back to 400mg a week will that help??

Wondering if cutting back on the Tren will help???? Lets say you take 100mg Every day of Tren Ace, if you cut back to 400mg a week will that help??

Well if the Tren is the culprit, I don't see how that can NOT help :)

I also agree that Tren + Adrol is the shiznit.

I remember listening to Seth Spartin talk about when he ran 1.5g of Tren to lean out for a show and he said it was too much. it cut him up but he said he lost size.

20-30 iu lantus helps me avoid looking flat on Tren.

Again With Feeding It! Tren.
Added some back in, Tren ace at 100mgs and Boy did I get jacked in the Hot Sun!...Remember now why I wont run it in the Summer.
Priming for the Big Show this 4th...Playin in the Superdrol at 10mgs, hit the M-tren this A.M. at 1 1/2 mgs pre with Gw5015, 10 ius hgh Var winny and Anadrol.
Pushed Micros to 2000 in 3 hrs and hit 60mcgs LR3.
Lunch was just a Bag of Peanuts and an Iso-pure..Tonight, Steak dinner!!! another GW, 10 mg Super, Tbol and 10ius hgh.
I need Ice-Cream for sure to Keep from Flatting out while Sleeping with all these Micro Scavengers stealing Blood Sugars!
Quick hit in the Gym A.M. A little winny and Tbol with Low Micros to Dial In!

Sorry Rant Off Topic!

But you Need to feed Tren Unless you have BF to spare...Then like the last Poster you can add Lantus if you look like its the middle of December in July!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity