over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kanevsky Strikes Again!

XstarchildX

Banned
Well, folks... Eric Kanevsky released a new video in which he discusses his offseason stack that he used to get up to 317lbs.

At the peak it was over 5 grams of test, 2 grams of EQ, 330 units of insulin (no joke) and I believe 30 iu of GH...

Let the comments commence!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwviMmVG0I4"]MY INSANE OFFSEASON STACK - WHAT I USED TO BULK UP TO 317 LBS - YouTube[/ame]

What a completely useless offseason and waste of drugs if you ask me...

I don’t know a single competitor, pro or top amateur, that needs to lose 100lbs to get stage ready... At 317lbs, if he would’ve done things correctly he should’ve stepped on stage at 250-260lbs give or take... All he did was get fat... I wonder how much stage weight he put on from his last show doing that.. Probably not a lot.

dialysis is around the corner. He looks like shit if you ask me. All that drug to look like. No thanks

Last edited:
Either he actually took those doses

Or he’s lying about it

Either way, he accomplished his goal of having people talk about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way, he accomplished his goal of having people talk about him

He will be the talk of the town someday when he drops dead.

He will be the talk of the town someday when he drops dead.

Man, there’s gonna be a LIST of guys dropping in the next 10-15 years.

And I don’t say this to be edgy. Just based off the sheer dosages and calmness of using them

not sure who he is but he looks like your average power lifter at my gym or some guy who used to play D1 ball and didn't make the NFL but still hits the gym 3-4x a week and might take a little test and dbol

WTF

What....the....f*ck?!? This guy's limbic is out to lunch indefinitely. :confused: Since I cannot watch more than 3 mins of that video, does he tell the viewers what weight class he competed in, what he weighed in for pre-judging, and whether he competed in the novice or open division?

Last edited:
Man, there’s gonna be a LIST of guys dropping in the next 10-15 years.

And I don’t say this to be edgy. Just based off the sheer dosages and calmness of using them

I agree. This guy hasn't been doing this for long. It takes a few years for the damage to set in. I made it about 10 years taking stuff but I didn't use near what this fool does. Maybe his genetics will allow him to do it for 10+ years, but he will someday pay the price that is for sure. I wonder how many others out there are taking these kinds of doses?

The big thing I notice when I see him in this video is that he doesn't even look like he takes a lot. He looks like he could be natural. Ive known a few gifted guys that looked like him and were natural.

What....the....f*ck?!? This guy's limbic is out to lunch indefinitely. :confused: Since I cannot watch more than 3 mins of that video, does he tell the viewers what weight class he competed in, what he weighed in for pre-judging, and whether he competed in the novice or open division?

no but he tells people garbage like;
GH/Slin use without breaks causes DM2
You need to rotate compound or dose every 2-4 weeks or you'll plateau
Lantus has a half life of 24 hours
Regular insulin is more dangerous than rapid
He's a coach

My favorite is him constantly saying when you're my size.

Last edited:

He weighed 317lbs offseason and came into the show weighing 219lbs and not even super shredded/conditioned... So whatever weight class that is lol...

no but he tells people garbage like;
GH/Slin use without breaks causes DM2
You need to rotate compound or dose every 2-4 weeks or you'll plateau
Lantus has a half life of 24 hours
Regular insulin is more dangerous than rapid
He's a coach

My favorite is him constantly saying when you're my size.

The only correct statement listed is that Lantus (insulin glargine) does last 24 hours which is why we tend to use it esp in T1DM as a basal insulin in conjunction with a fast acting insulin dosed according to a slide scale. All that other non-sense is crazy talk.

He weighed 317lbs offseason and came into the show weighing 219lbs and not even super shredded/conditioned... So whatever weight class that is lol...

The only NPC weight classes I am familiar with were the cutoffs for MW which used to be < 176.25 lbs, LHW which used to be between 176.25 to < 198.25, and HW which used to be 198.25 to I think 225.25 lbs. Then there was the SHW which was an entirely different league. I could be wrong esp about the cutoff weight for HW since I only ever competed as a MW and LHW way back in the day. Furthermore, I no longer follow bb'ing and they may have changed the rules and such. :confused:

Last edited:
The only correct statement listed is that Lantus (insulin glargine) does last 24 hours which is why we tend to use it esp in T1DM as a basal insulin in conjunction with a fast acting insulin dosed according to a slide scale. All that other non-sense is crazy talk.

I've never heard any regular lantus user only have to use it once, most anecdotes will tell you 18 hours

https://www.diabetesnet.com/about-diabetes/insulin/insulin-action-time

"Though often thought of as being 24 hour insulins, Lantus and Levemir are actually 18 to 26 hour insulins. At least a third of all users do not get a full 24 hours of action from these insulins."

I've never heard any regular lantus user only have to use it once, most anecdotes will tell you 18 hours

https://www.diabetesnet.com/about-diabetes/insulin/insulin-action-time

"Though often thought of as being 24 hour insulins, Lantus and Levemir are actually 18 to 26 hour insulins. At least a third of all users do not get a full 24 hours of action from these insulins."

And how many diabetics have you tx'ed +/- managed?

Be that as it may, you are correct in that Levemir (insulin detemir) is supposed to be as long acting as Lantus but when the insurance companies switched the Rx formularies from Lantus to Levemir, it became clearly evident that Levemir didn't quite last 24 hrs. Instead, it lasted on avg ~18 hrs so in order to maintain proper blood sugar, virtually everyone formerly on Lantus but was forced by the insurance scamming companies to switch to Levemir had to have their short-acting slide scale insulin dose adjusted. That sucked.

Last edited:
Sorry about the snarky remark, bro. My bad for being a bit out of line. We cool?

Lmao, we cool bruh. Reminding ppl on the internet that they arent a MD is always fair game. But i'm sticking by my statement of "he's a fuck for saying lantus only has to be pinned once a day."

directly from the PDR

The ultimate pharmacology book for professional nerds. :D

Attachments

• PDR Lantus v Levemir.jpg
    PDR Lantus v Levemir.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Lmao, we cool bruh. Reminding ppl on the internet that they arent a MD is always fair game. But i'm sticking by my statement of "he's a fuck for saying lantus only has to be pinned once a day."

Did I say that b/c I tend to stay away from sweeping statements like that?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner