over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bust Yesterday

PoptartPsycho

Registered
Not sure if this was posted yet, but came across it and just thought I would share. Hope I didn't break any rules. But a big bust happened. They didn't list any names or brands though.

https://www.dw.com/en/europe-record-steroid-bust-leads-to-hundreds-of-arrests/a-49517655

"seizure of 24 tons of steroid powder, 234 arrests, the closure of nine underground labs, and the dismantling of 17 organized crime groups, Europol said Monday."

"Some 23 EU nations and 10 non-EU countries, including Colombia, Switzerland, and the United States, also participated in the operation that netted 3.8 million illegal medicines."

Be careful guys.

spend some time n read the fuckin words n that article!

there is a load of fucked up shit going...
some serious wtf's:eek:

think ez e said it best...:lightbulb:

Well on the bright side, a lot of the sponsors here will be safe, judging by the tests at anasci lmao

Im pretty sure you can get in big legal trouble too for selling something that isn't a steroid but is marked as being so.

Im pretty sure you can get in big legal trouble too for selling something that isn't a steroid but is marked as being so.

Yeah Boston Loyd's friend Dickhead or whatever his name was found that out the hard way

That has to be the biggest bust involving steroids in world history. That dwarfs all of the other busts that have happened over the years. Strange how the article doesn't mention China. You have to believe that the tons of powder came from China.

Yes, while opioids are killing thousands of people daily let's spend the tax money going after steroids. Fucking geniuses.

Not sure if this was posted yet, but came across it and just thought I would share. Hope I didn't break any rules. But a big bust happened. They didn't list any names or brands though.

https://www.dw.com/en/europe-record-steroid-bust-leads-to-hundreds-of-arrests/a-49517655

"seizure of 24 tons of steroid powder, 234 arrests, the closure of nine underground labs, and the dismantling of 17 organized crime groups, Europol said Monday."

"Some 23 EU nations and 10 non-EU countries, including Colombia, Switzerland, and the United States, also participated in the operation that netted 3.8 million illegal medicines."

Be careful guys.

Well I feel safer now :rolleyes:

Yes, while opioids are killing thousands of people daily let's spend the tax money going after steroids. Fucking geniuses.

I have to agree. The danger of street drugs like heroin are 1000s of times more deadly than steroids, and priority should be on them.

We don't know though how much the US spent on this, since it was headed up by Europe. We might not have spent much. Steroids can be dangerous though and claim lives, but nowhere near the scope of drugs like opioids. Sometimes I think LE wants that easy win, and I think busting steroid dealers is a lot easier than taking on Mexican cartel!

Well on the bright side, a lot of the sponsors here will be safe, judging by the tests at anasci lmao

So I just started training my dog to sniff out real vs fake gear. I'm going to get him a permit as a "cycle support animal" and take him everywhere with me.

I bet professional athletes competing in drug-tested sports make up less than 1% of the steroids used, this bust is so pointless.

the opiod epidemic was started, fueled, driven and financed by the FDA starting a looong time ago...and we all know it is a billion dollar industry. government cronnies and others in the system are just getting insanely rich! Steroids will not generate any wealth for the US government or its participants. But, huge busts like these do generate money for DEA, ICE, prisons and institutions all the way down to parole and probation officers. How fucked up is that reality!

So I just started training my dog to sniff out real vs fake gear. I'm going to get him a permit as a "cycle support animal" and take him everywhere with me.

Bahahahaha!!! That's the funniest f'n thing I've read, seen, or heard since this past weekend. Maybe you can use the "emotional support" argument when applying for a permit to legally have a highly trained dog with you at all times. Hahahaha.

Here is a great actual inside look of what the city of Philadelphia looks like on a regular basis. It's insane LE spends any time at all on making PED busts. It's honestly pathetic, that these LE fucks report a story like this to the media and think that people living in the real world are supposed to care, or think they are doing a good job making the world a safer place. I personally think these scum bags need new careers, ones that fit their goals and ambitions of, power and constant admiration. Being a LE agent is supposed to be a selfless job, a job where you go into work to protect your community and humbly offer your services to those in need.

Any way, back to my point, take a look through this Instagram page, it's Philadelphia opioid addicts being filmed in their everyday life. I see this shit every single day, it's completely insane, and these hero LE agents are to busy busting PED dealers, rather than letting cartel's and actual brutal, murdering criminals flood the streets of the world with heroin, and even worse fentanyl at a rate that's killing more people than AIDS was in the 80s.

https://instagram.com/kensingtonbeach_?igshid=1bfx5cmk63ndb

Last edited:
I personally think these scum bags need new careers, ones that fit their goals and it's completely insane, and these hero LE agents are to busy busting PED dealers, rather than letting cartel's and actual brutal, murdering criminals flood the streets of the world with heroin, and even worse fentanyl at a rate that's killing more people than AIDS was in the 80s.

I agree and disagree. One less heroin or Fent addict in my opinion means less of my tax dollars going into ever increasing budgets for state mental health/homeless services!

PED "users" for the most part are everyone here. 17+ years, 212 pages long!!
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...rum/259-new-members-thread-post-here-212.html

Europol Operation Viribus mostly shutting down UGLs in Greece and Italy. Thinkthe owner of Alpha Pharma is being sentenced in London next week but think thats from a different case

i think you guys watch too many movies...

the thing with all this bs is its basically like armed corporate takeover...

this notion of big scary "cartels" is pretty silly too. while yeah kinda sorta, the real kicker is the ppl who are making money on that level are govt and or there golfing buddies.

this big bust was going after pretty sizeable ppl this is govts flexing there muscles saying you buy from us or...:lightbulb:

this is whats happening with mmj too.
no one cares about your health and there is no freedom being protected, we are being hustled and cashed in on.

the chinese powder compaines are supporting the right ppl on various levels. yes there will be some activity there but its more the big ones stomping out the littles.

Here is a great actual inside look of what the city of Philadelphia looks like on a regular basis. It's insane LE spends any time at all on making PED busts. It's honestly pathetic, that these LE fucks report a story like this to the media and think that people living in the real world are supposed to care, or think they are doing a good job making the world a safer place. I personally think these scum bags need new careers, ones that fit their goals and ambitions of, power and constant admiration. Being a LE agent is supposed to be a selfless job, a job where you go into work to protect your community and humbly offer your services to those in need.

Any way, back to my point, take a look through this Instagram page, it's Philadelphia opioid addicts being filmed in their everyday life. I see this shit every single day, it's completely insane, and these hero LE agents are to busy busting PED dealers, rather than letting cartel's and actual brutal, murdering criminals flood the streets of the world with heroin, and even worse fentanyl at a rate that's killing more people than AIDS was in the 80s.

Thats mental.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear