advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anything come close to joint comfort other than deca?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some studies may indicate deca, primo, anavar, and equipoise increase collagen synthesis .

In my experience deca brings the best joint comfort . Eq I dont know if I notice much.

how about primo or var? never tried them but on a scale of 1-10 1 being not all and 10 being as good as deca, how would primo and anavar rate?

Last edited:
Diclofenac sodium

it’s not an aas but that shit works wonders on your joints. you feel like a machine, no joint pain at all. that stuff is great for people with arthritis pain.

Not doing movements that hurt :)

Foam rolling, stretching, an extensive warm-up routine, proper exercise selection, anti-inflammatory diet and supplements. But that's a lot of work...

So instead just pump yourself full or nephrotoxic pain killers all day erry day :headbang:

what he said, minus the supplements. what he is basically saying is deca will just mask your joint problems...like not getting enough sleep then taking caffeine and thinking "im not tired anymore so I must be good"

what he said, minus the supplements. what he is basically saying is deca will just mask your joint problems...like not getting enough sleep then taking caffeine and thinking "im not tired anymore so I must be good"

is he saying this?

Is increased collagen a good thing in the body and joints for health?

is he saying this?

Is increased collagen a good thing in the body and joints for health?

He’s basically saying you’re a lazy fuck and you just want to take drugs instead of doing alternative things to help your joints. at least that’s what I take from it.

then he mentions something about painkillers as if he knows what he’s talking about. obviously he never had a bone on bone joint(s), otherwise he wouldn’t make a foolish statement like that.

I think Jeff's referring to NSAIDS.

Swiper has had the most extensive amount of spinal surgery I've ever seen. If anyone knows pain it's this man! I'm definately looking into Diclofenac sodium.

Same experience as you Love_to_Bodybuild, Deca for the win! (also had several spine surgeries and have bad shoulders) I like Diclofenac as well but in it's gel-form and only when absolutely needed.

Foam rolling, stretching, an extensive warm-up routine, proper exercise selection, anti-inflammatory diet and supplements. But that's a lot of work...

So instead just pump yourself full or nephrotoxic pain killers all day erry day :headbang:

^^^i have a friend that is/has been a PowerLifter ..still DLs in the 600 range @200lbs ..and is in his late 40's

..he says that "foam rolling" and other specialized stretching techniques that resolve such thing as impingements (..that is common with heavily muscled athletes) is absolutely crucial

interesting response. can you elaborate?

^^^hey brother ..continuing from above ..one book that my friend has highly recommended is:
"Becoming a Supple Leopard"
(The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance)
written by: Glen Cordoza and Kelly Starrett

he's not on this board ..but if you want, PM me n' i'll hook you up with him
he's very much one of us n' is a goldmine of into on the topic
(..he helped me resolve a shoulder injury that i had for years)
+he's a very good guy ..would help you just to help you

^^^just let me know big man

^^^besides the above (..or even in addition to the above) ..i'd recommend looking into TB500 n' BP-157

^^^i have a friend that is/has been a PowerLifter ..still DLs in the 600 range @200lbs ..and is in his late 40's

..he says that "foam rolling" and other specialized stretching techniques that resolve such thing as impingements (..that is common with heavily muscled athletes) is absolutely crucial

^^^hey brother ..continuing from above ..one book that my friend has highly recommended is:

"Becoming a Supple Leopard"

(The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance)

written by: Glen Cordoza and Kelly Starrett

he's not on this board ..but if you want, PM me n' i'll hook you up with him

he's very much one of us n' is a goldmine of into on the topic

(..he helped me resolve a shoulder injury that i had for years)

+he's a very good guy ..would help you just to help you

^^^just let me know big man

thank you

My shoulder is beyond any kind of therapy. it needs a replacement. here’s a picture of my shoulder and then another picture of a normal shoulder. the normal one is mine but just to show the difference of how the bone on bone grinded down even grinded the socket. the bone is all jagged.

my shoulder
**broken link removed**

normal shoulder
IMG_4992.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4987.jpg
    IMG_4987.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 340
^^^GOOD LORD :eek:!!!!!

..i can't even begin to imagine your pain level!!!!!

i know that TB500 n' BP-157 does have amazing regenerative properties, but your shoulder (..even to a complete layman) is beyond that scope

^^^perhaps they may bring "some" pain relief?? ..but honestly, i don't see how it could be much as that is probably one of the worst i'v seen

..it's a shame n' heartbreaking ..you'r one of the most humble true mass monster i'v seen on the boards and i sincerely wish you the best brother

^^^brother ..couple of things popped into my head after i posted

..it's along the lines of "stem cell" therapy, but not actually

you may want to investigate:
Platelet-Rich Plasma
and
Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation

^^^neither of the above are technically Stem Cell as they use mature "specialized" cell ..BUT they are along the same lines ..AND the goal is regeneration

***since a lot of this stuff is still in it's "infant stages"
(..especially the "Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation")
^^^perhaps you would/might be the perfect candidate for some of the existing trials??

again brother, all the best to you

Therapy can always help, scar tissue is always forming to a small extent, even when it's bone on bone and the more you can support the joint with proper mechanics it may help. Really good soft tissue is what makes shoulder replacements work well.

Since this thread has turned into "preventive talk," I'd like to say that actually getting the therapy done is one of the most important parts of bodybuilding to me.

1. Getting the diet done.
2. Getting the workouts done.
3. Getting the therapy done.
4. Getting the cardio done (hate this one the most).

This is what is hardest and most necessary about bodybuilding to me.

I can't believe that broscience article telling people to take eq and anavar to fix their joints is still floating around and getting cited.:banghead:

Gonna shiv the dude who originally excreted that crap with my bonespurs.

I can't believe that broscience article telling people to take eq and anavar to fix their joints is still floating around and getting cited.:banghead:

Gonna shiv the dude who originally excreted that crap with my bonespurs.

Basically, all AAS will "increase collagen synthesis" but this has nothing to do with fixing joint problems, it actually usually makes tendon issues worse.

what was the cause of the injury, just heavy lifting over time?

what was the cause of the injury, just heavy lifting over time?

if you’re asking me, when I was about 17 I got hit during a football game. my shoulder never felt right after that. I think it got moved in the socket and it wore out the cartilage. eventually it started grinding down the bone. i just turned 40. years and years of working out with that injury made it worse. when I was 17 I did get a MRI and x-rays. they couldn’t find anything abnormal at the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131