over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bloat

deadliftsquates

Registered
Hello, I am bloated every day by the end of day and I have tried what seems like every supplement, low amounts of meat at a time, all kids of shit. I am going ot the dr. What blood work should I have him do to help with digestion. Thank you

Estradiol. Number one reason I bloat like a fish.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hello, I am bloated every day by the end of day and I have tried what seems like every supplement, low amounts of meat at a time, all kids of shit. I am going ot the dr. What blood work should I have him do to help with digestion. Thank you

Post your daily diet.

Hey Smack, thas is a hard one. Its different between the weeks and months depending on goals. But usually little carbs because I am always worried its bloating me. Little rice, potato healthy carbs. usually 5 tp 6 oz of meat. I stay low thinking that would help digestion. I dont eat the way you think I would by looking at me. I look sort of muscular, big. You would think I would eat a ton but I dont becuase Iwant to be able to look down and see my cock sometimes. lol

This is going to sound counterintuitive and it's assuming it's a diet-related issue but have you tried eating MORE sodium?

There have been a couple of salt-threads in the past half year where people reported outstanding cosmetic effects by eating more salt instead of less. Might be worth a try.

I have played with it a bit . I think I read Stan F. likes to add it in and I did for awhile . Not enough to see if I could tell a difference but maybe I should try it again.

Only time this doesn't happen to me is when I'm very lean and very hydrated and mineralled up (potassium, mag, sodium).

I have played with it a bit . I think I read Stan F. likes to add it in and I did for awhile . Not enough to see if I could tell a difference but maybe I should try it again.

Definitely worth the try! I'm also a lot less bloated and leaner looking on more salt rather than less.

Definitely worth the try! I'm also a lot less bloated and leaner looking on more salt rather than less.

That is confusing to me as Test is known to cause sodium retention. I do not understand how taking more salt above "normal" helps with that.

I know, it's completely counterintuitive and goes against everything we've been told

That is confusing to me as Test is known to cause sodium retention. I do not understand how taking more salt above "normal" helps with that.

I'd be lying if I told you I knew all the intricate details as to why it works because I don't and what you said is indeed another reason why it shouldn't have the effect it has for many people. But it definitely is a real thing, I wished I knew sooner and wouldn't have wasted all these years limiting sodium instead of taking in a lot of it. Maybe Rogue will see this thread and chime in, he's better at explaining the why-part :)

I'd be lying if I told you I knew all the intricate details as to why it works because I don't and what you said is indeed another reason why it shouldn't have the effect it has for many people. But it definitely is a real thing, I wished I knew sooner and wouldn't have wasted all these years limiting sodium instead of taking in a lot of it. Maybe Rogue will see this thread and chime in, he's better at explaining the why-part :)

Yeah, I've never limited mine but also never intentionally added up to the amounts that are said to work on here.

Post up what your diet is, and or give more insight into your eating habits. Let's start there.

What is your body fat percentage? Thyroid function?

What is your diet like? It can be an allergy to something you are eating like dairy or wheat(gluten), even eggs and corn.

What is your body fat percentage? Thyroid function?

What is your diet like? It can be an allergy to something you are eating like dairy or wheat(gluten), even eggs and corn.

My diet is good. I dont eat enough I know that but I have 5 to 6 meals a day. 1 cheat meal a day. I take armour thyroid . I am going back and forth if I should take that or synthroid. I have went back and forth and I think the synthroid didnt work well.

No corn, Fairlife Milk and yes eggs a few times a week if that. Its frustrating because I dont know what the problem is. I want a flat core like these young fucks and how I use to be. Ugh

Try FODMAPS and, wait for bloating to subside and digestion to improve, then slowly add in foods one at a time to find what is causing the bloat.

But something tells me that the milk (and any other dairy) and having a cheat meal a day is the issue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws