YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

George Farah: “Sugar Is The Devil” and reason for cancer.

Beti ona

Banned
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o48ZFJebLs"]George Farah Talks Sugar And Cancer - YouTube[/ame]

My doctor told me too be healthy I had to stay away from the 3 whites , white sugar , white flour and white women lol

fear mongering and bullshit.
zero real science backs up food being "poison"
zero.

I've read that keeping your calories from sugar at no more than 10% of your total calories will not negatively affect your health.

fear mongering and bullshit.
zero real science backs up food being "poison"
zero.

If you’re specifically speaking about food being a poison, then ok, I guess you’re right...

But there’s tons of science to back up that sugar is terrible for your health and that when it was introduced to our diets it’s coincidentally when dozens of different diseases became more and more prevalent...

There is zero daily percentage needed for sugar, processed sugar that is.. Fruits and vegetables are obviously different...

There’s also tons of studies and science showing that in countries where processed foods and refined sugars etc aren’t prevalent there is WAY less heart disease, diabetes, cancers etc with the average life span in some areas reaching into a HEALTHY 90’s-100 year’s old...

Italy, Spain, Okinawa, Denmark, Norway and I can name dozens and dozens more....

And yes, the US ranks in one of the highest disease causing mortality rates of all the developed countries....

There is zero daily percentage needed for sugar, processed sugar that is.. Fruits and vegetables are obviously different...

Depends on what you mean. Fruit contains important micronutrients, fiber etc, but sugar is sugar. This is why some have adviced to stay away from fruit on a diet because sugar is supposedly so bad, insulin this or that yada yada. It's BS but there's no difference in the sugar itself. Some feel honey extremely healthy while processed sugar is somehow a different substance etc.

George in general believes in a bunch of BS on a number of bodybuilding and diet related topics. What's irritating is that a lot of times he says, "studies say" to support some poibt he is making. But when the "studies" and science don't agree with him he says he doesn't care what the studies Lol. Man, just leave the science alone alltogether because it gets embarassing.. he's just not a "sciency" guy.

His "30 grams of protein per meal" and "whey hydrolysate doesn't activate the pancreas" posts were just very cringy. :D

Last edited:
Depends on what you mean. Fruit contains important micronutrients, fiber etc, but sugar is sugar. This is why some have adviced to stay away from fruit on a diet because sugar is supposedly so bad, insulin this or that yada yada. It's BS but there's no difference in the sugar itself. Some feel honey extremely healthy while processed sugar is somehow a different substance etc.

George in general believes in a bunch of BS on a number of bodybuilding and diet related topics. What's irritating is that a lot of times he says, "studies say" to support some poibt he is making. But when the "studies" and science don't agree with him he says he doesn't care what the studies Lol. Man, just leave the science alone alltogether because it gets embarassing.. he's just not a "sciency" guy.

His "30 grams of protein per meal" and "whey hydrolysate doesn't activate the pancreas" posts were just very cringy. :D

I agree that George is full of lots of shit...

But to say bananas and berries and high fructose corn syrup and cane sugar are the same thing is absolutely ridiculous... Fruits, as you stated, have essential vitamins/minerals and fibers as well as different forms of sugar.... The processed sugars have absolutely no benefit what so ever... They’re not processed the same at all and there’s been studies proving this... Shit, bodybuilders who compete prove this all the time... You see some guys who will incorporate fruits in their prep and do very well and come in super conditioned.... Do you EVER see a guy prepping use ice cream as a carb source? And if they do they usually don’t do well... That’s why I don’t understand the whole “calories are calories” debate... Yea to a certain extent, but I guarantee you won’t look/feel the same on fruits vs ice cream...

That being said, if you’re a sedentary and lazy person who only eats processed garbage then that’s obviously bad for health. But if you like to indulge a few meals/snacks a week on some garbage but your diet is overall healthy and you’re active etc then there shouldn’t be a problem with it...

I agree that George is full of lots of shit...

But to say bananas and berries and high fructose corn syrup and cane sugar are the same thing is absolutely ridiculous... Fruits, as you stated, have essential vitamins/minerals and fibers as well as different forms of sugar.... The processed sugars have absolutely no benefit what so ever... They’re not processed the same at all and there’s been studies proving this... Shit, bodybuilders who compete prove this all the time... You see some guys who will incorporate fruits in their prep and do very well and come in super conditioned.... Do you EVER see a guy prepping use ice cream as a carb source? And if they do they usually don’t do well... That’s why I don’t understand the whole “calories are calories” debate... Yea to a certain extent, but I guarantee you won’t look/feel the same on fruits vs ice cream...

That being said, if you’re a sedentary and lazy person who only eats processed garbage then that’s obviously bad for health. But if you like to indulge a few meals/snacks a week on some garbage but your diet is overall healthy and you’re active etc then there shouldn’t be a problem with it...

You are correct:

If you’re a sedentary and lazy person who only eats processed garbage then that’s obviously bad for health. But if you like to indulge a few meals/snacks a week on some garbage but your diet is overall healthy and you’re active etc then there shouldn’t be a problem with it...

If you’re specifically speaking about food being a poison, then ok, I guess you’re right...

But there’s tons of science to back up that sugar is terrible for your health and that when it was introduced to our diets it’s coincidentally when dozens of different diseases became more and more prevalent...

There’s also tons of studies and science showing that in countries where processed foods and refined sugars etc aren’t prevalent there is WAY less heart disease, diabetes, cancers etc with the average life span in some areas reaching into a HEALTHY 90’s-100 year’s old...

Italy, Spain, Okinawa, Denmark, Norway and I can name dozens and dozens more....

And yes, the US ranks in one of the highest disease causing mortality rates of all the developed countries....
Sugar has been in our diets forever. All fruits have sugar. The world has gotten sick and fat only in recent decades.
It's BS.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
+ oncogenes
- tumor supressor genes
+ angiogenesis at site for sustenance

None of this is influenced by sugar lol

Not sure about tumor metabolism once you already have a mass big enough to show on imaging (which I think by that point is already a couple billion cells)

Cancer isn't one disease, it's unique to the region of cells (think testicular vs pancreas; one has a decent mortality rate while another can be a death sentence) it occurs in.

I saw an interview with Dorian where he was talking about cures for cancer being hidden from the public; I'm a big fan of the guy, but man does he believe in some weird things.

Sugar has been in our diets forever. All fruits have sugar. The world has gotten sick and fat only in recent decades.
It's BS.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Again, if you think fruits and processed sugars are the same you’re uneducated about diet and health... Period.... They are not the same... The liver does not process them the same...

You’ve read absolutely nothing that I wrote...

Again, if you think fruits and processed sugars are the same you’re uneducated about diet and health... Period.... They are not the same... The liver does not process them the same...

You’ve read absolutely nothing that I wrote...

Agree completely. HFCS is not the same as eating fruit and slowly metabolizing the fructose and glucose contained therein. The liver metabolizes fructose into acetaldehyde, the liver metabolizes alcohol into acetaldehyde. This is the reason for so much non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the US today. Also, ongoing studies are proving metformin to be a potent anti-cancer drug. Met has a direct effect on glucose and insulin levels, so while it could be some different MOA entreily, chances are there's a direct link between sugars and BG levels and cancer.

Also, I know 100% that George STILL (after this video) recommends Gatorade PWO for glycogen replenishment. It's a really brief video, and he's talking about cancer being fed by constantly and unnecessarily high BG levels.

I once heard someone say "Carbs...burn em or wear em". And this is a simple perspective, but it makes sense. Burn them as energy, wear them in your liver or muscles...but start wearing them as fat, because your BG levels are TOO high, so your insulin levels are also elevated, and your insulin receptors are slowly getting resistant, so you need MORE insulin, and you don't exercise and you're becoming a type II. Oncologists recognize 13 cancers as being related to overweight/obesity, and seemingly in 2019 overweight/obesity is typically caused by metabolic disease and insulin resistance and excessive sugar consumption.

Im not sure why im even giving this the 30seconds it takes to reply....i didnt watch it but that comment about cancer is retarded and lacks even a basic understanding of biochemistry and how cancer cells function.

My doctor told me too be healthy I had to stay away from the 3 whites , white sugar , white flour and white women lol

THAT, sir, is one phrase this supratentortially diversified individual has yet to hear/read. Bahahahahaha! Well done. :)

+ oncogenes
- tumor supressor genes
+ angiogenesis at site for sustenance

None of this is influenced by sugar lol

Not sure about tumor metabolism once you already have a mass big enough to show on imaging (which I think by that point is already a couple billion cells)

Cancer isn't one disease, it's unique to the region of cells (think testicular vs pancreas; one has a decent mortality rate while another can be a death sentence) it occurs in.

I saw an interview with Dorian where he was talking about cures for cancer being hidden from the public; I'm a big fan of the guy, but man does he believe in some weird things.

BAM!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner