over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Tony Huge - SARMS

I have always found interesting Trevor's reasoning.
Lots of talk out there on S22 Forte injctable of course.

I like his innovations.
Nothing clandestine dabblers haven't thought of,
He just makes it commercially available in the grey market.

I kind of like the guy. Are SARMS being replaced for aas, no way. He wouldn't tell you this face to face.....

Wasn’t he doing some crazy 30 days and 30 lbs of muscle experiment?

Loading the harpoon on compounds by “feel”.

[emoji846] ; it’s good entertainment if you’re bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my mind the guy is a personal crash site. His blood work is a mess. He has a baby momma and daughter he barely sees and bangs trannys. He left one of his buddies to die in Columbia with a leg infection from a bad inject. Now he's got some sort of gray area clinic and is pushing injectable SARMS. He's shister lawyer with a con and zero morals.

Wasn’t he doing some crazy 30 days and 30 lbs of muscle experiment?

Loading the harpoon on compounds by “feel”.

[emoji846] ; it’s good entertainment if you’re bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to that effect. I didn't really pay much attention to it. I don't really follow him. I watch some of his material, but I don't know anything about what he's about.....he's def out there to make money just like his boy Kenny KO who I believe was involved....that shit bores me

Not to be a post whore, but I don't really have any interest in following any of the negative aspects of the BB/Fitness industry. I could care less about who they support, screw, drug use, etc.

I have my own life which is pretty good. In my eyes it's just not necessary to follow all the BS that goes all around.

Not to be a post whore, but I don't really have any interest in following any of the negative aspects of the BB/Fitness industry. I could care less about who they support, screw, drug use, etc.

I have my own life which is pretty good. In my eyes it's just not necessary to follow all the BS that goes all around.

anyhow.. he bangs trannys and injects SARMs.

Let him pound sheep if he wants to.
Hes entertaining, and making knowledge and product available to you that
is otherwise considered "Taboo" by the powers that be and all that
for FREE. Kudos to you Tony.

I dunno...can somebody show me who's more entertaining that HIM ?
He's living a wild life for sure..crazy sexcapades..drugs..hot chicks..hot chicks with dicks...tons of cash..seemingly healthy...all the anabolics he wants.
He puts it all on video for us to see.
I'm freaking jealous.

I dunno...can somebody show me who's more entertaining that HIM ?
He's living a wild life for sure..crazy sexcapades..drugs..hot chicks..hot chicks with dicks...tons of cash..seemingly healthy...all the anabolics he wants.
He puts it all on video for us to see.
I'm freaking jealous.

Are you really?

Fuck, I watch his videos all the time. Of course he's crazy, but so are most of us sticking harpoons of oil in our bodies multiple times a week. Haha can't really comment on the trannies... I mean if that's what hes into?

I have tried injectable SARMS and they are quite impressive. A different monster than oral suspension for sure. SR9009 works well, but needs to be dosed frequently because of half life. S22 is also very strong. SARMS are great if you have legit raws and dose them correctly. Do they take the place of steroids? No, but they very well might at some point in time. I wouldn't write them off.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Injectable SARMS are the real deal.

The problem with SARMS is that they are not methylated, hence the oral bioavailability is poor

Injectable SARMS are the real deal.
You completely failed to support that claim in the interview with Dave. I'm also not gonna take your word for it considering your embarrassing lack of basic knowledge on physiology and pharmacology revealed in that interview. Guru my ass.

The problem with SARMS is that they are not methylated, hence the oral bioavailability is poor
It makes 0 sense to talk about methylation in the context of SARMs, their chemical structure is vastly different to steroids. Their bioavailability also isn't that bad, 30 to 70% depending on the compound. Obviously injecting the same mg amount of a SARM will be more potent, but the same blood levels can be achieved with higher oral dosing. Granted, there could be gastrointestinal side effects when taking high doses of SARMs orally. But guess what, you should not take high doses in the first place. This is because safety of high doses has not been established for SARMs. In fact, all the human trials have used very low doses. High-dose treatment in animal studies has produced profound toxicity, but unsurprisingly these studies have not been published.

On the other hand, moderate to high-doses of anabolic steroids (e.g. 600mg of test) in humans have been tested and found to be safe. That is, steroids do not produce side effects beyond those that are due to androgen receptor activation. SARMs may have further side effects due to their differing chemical structure, which allow them to act not only as a (partial) AR ligand, but also to have off-target activity.

Steroids are both more effective and safer than SARMs. Selectivity towards muscle tissue rather than androgenic tissues (e.g prostate) can be achieved by altering steroidal structure. Take for example Primobolan vs. Testosterone. In fact, much of the tissue selectivity of SARMs is simply due to them circumventing 5alpha-reductase, much like with structurally altered steroids (see https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17339601).

He left one of his buddies to die in Columbia with a leg infection from a bad inject.

Finally that unhappy dude died? Oh, I had no idea, I remember seeing a go found me for help, I don't know if it was in this forum.

Fuck, I watch his videos all the time. Of course he's crazy, but so are most of us sticking harpoons of oil in our bodies multiple times a week. Haha can't really comment on the trannies... I mean if that's what hes into?

I have tried injectable SARMS and they are quite impressive. A different monster than oral suspension for sure. SR9009 works well, but needs to be dosed frequently because of half life. S22 is also very strong. SARMS are great if you have legit raws and dose them correctly. Do they take the place of steroids? No, but they very well might at some point in time. I wouldn't write them off.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing HDL in single digits on inj SARMs. On Osta and Ligandrol my HDL went into the teens. Joints felt great though. Care to share your compounding strategy? Can you pull them into an oil base?

Finally that unhappy dude died? Oh, I had no idea, I remember seeing a go found me for help, I don't know if it was in this forum.

Did not die but lost a big chunk of quad. Pretty nasty scare even now. He's still doing his videos. He's interesting.

Basic AAS/GH/Slin and caloric surplus+diet works, why fuck with anything else?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear