over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juan diesel morel training

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
Does anyone train this way? I had never seen a pro who does not block the exercise, I think it is a beast Juan, i love it, but my attention is drawn to his way of training, you can search more on YouTube and always train in this way: high volume and many exercises without full path
https://youtu.be/KKgSPJGL9c8

I hear golf is pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

It looks like the second, lighter move is full ROM.

90's style volume bodybuilding often had supersets like this. Nothing new. You need a pretty empty gym though. Also keep in mind Juan eats an insane amount of calories.

Does anyone train this way? I had never seen a pro who does not block the exercise, I think it is a beast Juan, i love it, but my attention is drawn to his way of training, you can search more on YouTube and always train in this way: high volume and many exercises without full path
https://youtu.be/KKgSPJGL9c8

Not to call you out dude, but you ask a new "is this the best way to train?" question every week. Choose something and stick with it.

Not to call you out dude, but you ask a new "is this the best way to train?" question every week. Choose something and stick with it.

:yeahthat:

I wrote this in one of his other threads but he states he does stick with things but we all know that's not true.

OP most pro's train like this. Well sure Juan is at the higher end of volume but so many of them train high volume and as heavy as possible. I think the biggest difference is Juan is not putting a great deal of thought into things and is simply destroying the muscle using many similar movements. I scanned through the video and he seemed to do a variety of pressing movements.

As I have posted before to you it all works. Just train how you want to train but must important is you stick to a plan. Sometimes guys on here act like high volume doesn't work but if you are eating and supplementing to facilitate recovery then any training system can work. Although the fact you are natural I would limit the amount of volume. Still do high volume if you want just don't go crazy with it. Although again there are no wrong answers with any of this.

Last edited:
I WOULD NOT TRY THIS IN ANY WAY, I ONLY CALL ATTENTION HIS WAY TO TRAIN, LIKE THE TRAININGS OF MILOS SARCEV AND BRANCH WARREN

I WOULD NOT TRY THIS IN ANY WAY, I ONLY CALL ATTENTION HIS WAY TO TRAIN, LIKE THE TRAININGS OF MILOS SARCEV AND BRANCH WARREN

Yeah, but what are you pointing out??
Juan is a high volume trainer....so are a lot of pro BBer's....
This thread would be more interesting if he were doing something completely new. He's supersetting stuff and does a lot of sets. Nothing new or novel here.

He does the same thing on other sites.................:banghead:

IN THE FIRST PLACE I DON'T BELIEVE THAT IT IS SAME AS THE REST, JUAN MAKES HIS BAR REBOUNDED AS AN NON-STOP SPRING AND WITHOUT BLOCKING ANY REP WHEN DOING A PRESS EXERCISE FOR THE CHEST / SHOULDER: LOOK WHAT I SAY, MIN 0:56 IN THIS VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4INKYsHduvg&t=53s AND 1:30 HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00D6X7230AU&t=28s
HEY DENS, PROBABLY YOU MEAN THAT I APPEARED IN INTENSE MUSCLE, SINCE I READ THE FORUM I TRY TO USE VOLUME LOWER (TAKING THINGS FROM DC, PHERNON AND J.PETERS) AND WITHIN THAT WORLD I TRY TO ADAPT AND MAKE SMALL CHANGES TO MY METHOD (FOR EXAMPLE I ADOPT THE DC EXERCISE ROTATION BUT I DON'T USE DC RP SETS BUT I USE TWO OR THREE SS).

Last edited:
Take off caps lock, take up golf.

He does the same thing on other sites.................:banghead:

I'm just glad he isn't my gym asking me these same questions while I'm trying to lift, lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131