over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A 1st time

jerryx31

Registered
Have run Hex and E plenty of times before but this is the 1st time running Ace. 1st cycle in 9 months running Test P, Mast P, and Tren A. 50mg of each 4x's per week. To many the doses appear low just over the years long low dose cycles for me are more effective. I'm 6 weeks in and the sides are now hitting me full force! Night sweats, shortness of breath and insomnia are unbareable. Not to mention the Anxiety I feel has become 24/7. Plan was 10 weeks Tren A/Mast P and Test P for 16 weeks. Now totally dropping the Tren, wondering if I should drop the Mast as well and just continue running the Test P? Reasoning would Mast be a contributor for those harsh sides which I'm experiencing?

I took all of those once and the only one that caused those symptoms was Tren. For me the tren enanthate was worse. Your doses are certainly responsible. Smart move dropping the tren. You have no way of knowing for sure what is causing the problem unless you drop each one by itself. If you really want to know, don't drop anything else now. See how you feel by this Wednesday or so. If you already feel better then it was the tren.

What kind of dose of the tren were you running on those long esters? For me enanthate required me to run a lower total dose for the week. Seemed to build up in my bloodstream due to the longer half life. I guess those long esters didn't give you any problems?

I quit tren for anxiety reasons, mast however makes me feel fantastic.

shortness of breath

Being short of breath to me indicates problems with the heart. I was taking tren as well as other steroids when I developed cardiomyopathy. An echocardiogram showed my ejection fraction as being only about 35%. Just something to consider.

Been a while I'm guessing Tren E 400mg a week. I had sides from the Tren E, but this has to be 3'x as worse. Sides really came full force this past Mon. My sleeping pattern I'm up every hr and changing my shirt as well and thirsty as hell. As of shortness of breath, is when laying down if I'm laying on my back I believe it's contributing for the Anxiety. When I'm up and walking I'm fine. Been monitoring my BP mainly been in check and pulse rate has been reading below 90.

Been a while I'm guessing Tren E 400mg a week. I had sides from the Tren E, but this has to be 3'x as worse. Sides really came full force this past Mon. My sleeping pattern I'm up every hr and changing my shirt as well and thirsty as hell. As of shortness of breath, is when laying down if I'm laying on my back I believe it's contributing for the Anxiety. When I'm up and walking I'm fine. Been monitoring my BP mainly been in check and pulse rate has been reading below 90.

When you lay down, fluids can build up and it makes the heart have to work harder. I can feel it, but I have heart failure now after my heart attack. Some people with congestive heart failure need to sleep propped up on a pillow.

Hopefully it's just sides from the Tren. I'm following your advice and sticking with both and hoping by Wends. the sides will subside. I'll keep you posted!
Thank you!

That sounds like tren to me. Masteron shouldn't cause sides like that. Maybe nights sweats if the dose is very high.

I'd get some support supps like policosanol, fish oil, CBD, D3(5000iu+) and B vitamins. This should cover heart health and anxiety symptoms. I'm sure I missed a few more but these are what I use to clean up bloodwork and get mental clarity

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I got sides from Tren even at 25mg/EOD. Thats the dose I'd start at and adjust accordingly.

Hopefully it's just sides from the Tren. I'm following your advice and sticking with both and hoping by Wends. the sides will subside. I'll keep you posted!
Thank you!

I think you will be feeling much better by Wednesday. You probably just need to avoid using tren from now on. IMO it is probably the one hormone that is hardest on the heart. Its not like you are competing and trying to turn pro, or are already and trying to win prize money. There are plenty of other alternatives to tren.

Have run Hex and E plenty of times before but this is the 1st time running Ace. 1st cycle in 9 months running Test P, Mast P, and Tren A. 50mg of each 4x's per week. To many the doses appear low just over the years long low dose cycles for me are more effective. I'm 6 weeks in and the sides are now hitting me full force! Night sweats, shortness of breath and insomnia are unbareable. Not to mention the Anxiety I feel has become 24/7. Plan was 10 weeks Tren A/Mast P and Test P for 16 weeks. Now totally dropping the Tren, wondering if I should drop the Mast as well and just continue running the Test P? Reasoning would Mast be a contributor for those harsh sides which I'm experiencing?

It's a very shitty compound for some people, add gyno and spaghetti dick to those symptoms. I guess you can stick to E and Hex. I find Ace more potent for sure.

Ed dosing and pyramiding up works well for most w/ trena and you dont need a lot for great changes.

Tren A is a monster! Both very good, and very bad!

You might try an anti histaminic like zyrtec generic cetirizine
From what I read about cough anxiety shortness of breath when lying in the evening it all points to symptoms of allergy
Iam an allergic and take antihistaminic year round and I have no sides from tren up to 500mg ew which is max I ran no cough ever no sweat no pb with breathing
Also omeprazole which helps with tren induced acid reflux is an antihistaminic as well...
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

OP, how old are you?
i am now 41 and over past 3-5 years i have become more and more sensitive to anxiety sides from certain AAS. i cant do tren anymore. even when i could do tren the tren enanthate was FAR worse sides than the acetate.
-F2S

Have you guys noticed any differences between running it 50mg ED vs 100mg EOD

Also, if youre not getting insomnia, night sweats etc. on tren Ace 50mg/day...is it really tren?

Also, if youre not getting insomnia, night sweats etc. on tren Ace 50mg/day...is it really tren?

I didn't feel any difference taking it EOD vs ED at that dose. I think if someone were inclined to go higher than that or if they are sensitive to it then going ED would be better.

I personally notice a difference pinning ED vs EOD. It just keeps me more level. It could be placebo, but it seems noticeable to me.

Just a guess here, but if you are running 50/mg 4 x/week, wouldn't you be hitting a new vial right around the 5th week going into the 6th week? After seeing the variance in so many test results the past year, you sure the 1st bottle was tren at all? Even if it was from the same supplier I would be highly suspect in what you are describing. Tren A doesn't really build up in your system, it hits you pretty quickly. Half life is around 2 days, so if you aren't feeling some of those sides by the end of the first week something is up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws