over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk cycle of Test, EQ, and Anadrol....

Unvme2

Registered
What’s up guys??? Have a couple of questions on my first official bulking cycle.
Which is better anadrol or d-bol? Is there a big difference?

And my test will be 500mg and EQ at 600mg per week for 16-20 weeks.

Oral will only be for the first 4..

Calories will be 4000+ and workouts will be 6 days a week.

Never taken anadrol or EQ and wanted to get some advice first.

Thanks guys.

I think you would really like anadrol. The strength and size come on rapidly. For me, anadrol is kinda like dbol minus the bloating and aromatsing problems. A more full, more dry experience. Anadrol over dbol everytime for me.

I always wanted to try anadrol but have used plenty of d-bol and have liked it. I would use it 20-50mg and the size and strength came fast. I always used to the first 4 weeks of a cycle yet wondered what it would have been like to save it for the last four weeks.

I did feel as soon as I stopped taking d-bol I kind of lost some size. I almost felt that the oils were a slower onset and decline of mass gained and lost over time compared to d-bol. Kind of like the orals weren't really needed but were fun none the less.

Why eq over deca if bulking?

LOVE test+eq+drol
i would run the drol the entire time 4 weeks its just getting good!
ran this many times, many doses, many months, great cycle:love::headbang:

That cycle should be great for you. As long as you are fine with the EQ (anxiety) it should really help build some lean muscle tissue. Obviously diet is everything as well. I love deca for bulking but if guys don't get anxiety issues on eq I think it goes great with test and especially adrol. I used to love both dbol and adrol but these days can't run much dbol. Adrol is better for me in every way. Many feel a little ill from adrol but nothing bad. It's amazing for strength, pumps and overall fullness. Eq compliments adrol very well and your doses of everything look great.

If I were running that cycle I would personally leave an AI until it's needed but everyone has a different opinion on that. If you add one in later or earlier go with the smallest effective dose. Everyone aromatizes at different rates but I would be using no more than 12.5mg aromasin daily on that cycle but of course you adjust if needed.

Everything looks great. I understand why many recommend longer durations of adrol but I personally like to have breaks. It's true massive doses are given to patients (HIV etc) for long durations and tolerated well. However I do think it's still relatively toxic. I would recommend 50mg for approx 4 weeks. Then later in the cycle you could add it in again at 50-100mg if you wanted. I sometimes do something like 3 on 3-4 off 3 on etc. If doing dbol I may try 20-30mg then 30-40mg then 40-50mg in each mini cycle during a long cycle.

I would recommend a good liver product such as synthergine on that cycle. In addition to 1-2 cholesterol supps such as citrus bergamot and garlic. Then of course curcumin and ubiquinol are also fantastic. No need to go over board but it's important to try to keep inflammation, cholesterol and liver enzymes as good as possible especially when using various AAS and eating at a calorie surplus. I don't mean to throw products at you and if your budget is tight just concentrate on the basics but figured I would mention a few things that could benefit you in the long run.

what anadrol dosages do they typically give HIV patients? I heard they used to give them var, how do docs determine what to give them for muscle wasting when it comes to var, anadrol, or HGH? Would be interesting to know.

what anadrol dosages do they typically give HIV patients? I heard they used to give them var, how do docs determine what to give them for muscle wasting when it comes to var, anadrol, or HGH? Would be interesting to know.

Going off memory I have seen anywhere from about 30mg to 400mg per day. Just google search Oxymetholone and pubmed etc and loads of things will come up. I have seen some of the smaller doses being run daily for many years with no liver issues. However adrol can cause (directly or indirecty) many other issues (hepatocellular carcinoma for example) over time especially when run at higher doses. There have been some crazy rat studies as well. I recall them giving them crazy doses such as 1000mg+ per kg. I believe 1 of the female rats died at the end of the 2 week study. Although it's generally tolerated very well in most studies.

They seem to use more sensible these doses these days. One of the studies that sticks out (results have been repeated) was showing the laws of diminishing returns in humans in regards to muscle building when using higher doses. There tends to be a big jump in gains from 50mg to 100mg but it's much smaller from 100mg to 150mg per day. The side effects were also much higher in the 150mg group.

I have known guys to use massive doses and well everyone has a different response and some can tolerate things well. Although I have always stated even for abusers I don't see the need in using over 150mg per day. For most people 50mg per day is plenty. If someone wanted to go for it I would suggest 50mg then try 100mg later on. Again everyone is different and some may love the results from very big doses but the research/studies suggest there is no need to really go over 100mg per day. It should also be noted adrol has been shown to build muscle and reduce bodyfat in multiple human studies especially in older people. Expect a reduction in HDL levels as all 17AA orals tend to do the same. That's why I always recommend guys eat well, do cardio and take certain supps all year but especially during blasts/cycles. Cholesterol pro by Now Foods is a another good supp especially if guys just want to add 1 product.

Good info. I've personally used anadrol and saw nothing until I used 150 to 200mg ed, and then it was amazing. Same with winny, not much at 50 but 100 was amazing. Since both are cheap compounds and lab tests are always showing ug orals well dosed, maybe has something to do with the purity of ug vs hg?

I've read tudca is good for healing the liver but should only be run when on orals, not off?

Would you agree anadrol is the safest oral to use for longer periods based on your research?

Good info. I've personally used anadrol and saw nothing until I used 150 to 200mg ed, and then it was amazing. Same with winny, not much at 50 but 100 was amazing. Since both are cheap compounds and lab tests are always showing ug orals well dosed, maybe has something to do with the purity of ug vs hg?

I've read tudca is good for healing the liver but should only be run when on orals, not off?

Would you agree anadrol is the safest oral to use for longer periods based on your research?

Curious to know this as well. Also would be interested to know how you all get away without getting gyno? If I touch anadrol I get puffy nipples in a week and no amount of ai or nova stops it.. it's the only compound I have problems with

ive personally never got gyno or estrogen issues, but I am not a strong responder to anabolic overall (meaning I don't find them as the holy grail, I rank them after training and diet in terms of things that impact how I look). so that may explain why I need higher dosages to see anything and get 0 sides (no gyno, hair loss, acne, high blood pressure, etc).

Plan is 50mgs a day. Taken before I workout and see how that goes.

Maybe your adrol was underdosed. Although as I post all the time many simply need much more of x compound to have the same effect. It's been shown in studies people's response to AAS can vary massively. I have come across very poor responders to lot's of different AAS. I have given good tren to a mate and it done nothing for him. He later tried about 3 other brands and all the same. I have also given winny to someone I didn't rate that much and he loved it. So there is definitely no one size fits all but for the most part guys should be able to get good results with similar doses of AAS. You may just have a poor response to gear as you state.

You either have good or bad product. Good adrol is good adrol it doesn't matter if it's ug or pharm. It's not like pharm grade adrol is something different to a high quality ug brand. Adrol is adrol. Of course if a powder isn't as pure you may get less results and maybe more side effects. Sometimes the impurities may be harmless and other times it could be something nasty which would cause side effects. Each tablet will have a mg of active compound (adrol) and that's the important thing (as long as there are no impurities). Sometimes people post like there are different forms of each drug and pharm grade is a magical version with a different chemical structure and it's nonsense.

I have used plenty of pharm adrol and it was no better to Balkan, Genotec and Pharmacom adrol. I think I have used about 5 pharm grade adrol brands including buying some in a pharmacy in Turkey. The best adrol I ever used was Androlic by BD which is UG. However it's worth noting that was the first adrol I ever used and I weighed less and it was a new drug to me so my response would have been greater compared to now 30 pounds heavier and about 20 adrol cycles in :eek::D

TUDCA is good and I would use it as it states on the label and when using orals. I have used it with good results but I prefer synthergine. LIV-52 is a decent all year liver supp for many and I used to use that years ago quite a lot. The most important thing for liver health is simply not overdoing the toxic stuff, having breaks and drinking lot's of water.

Adrol the safest oral? It's impossible to state as everyone is different and have their own issues. Generally I would say no it's not but all 17AA are similar. It's not good for the liver or lipids amongst other things. I wouldn't recommend any orals for long periods. Some are not as harsh on the liver but can crush lipids. Yes it's liver toxicity has been exaggerated over the years but adrol is the only oral to mess up my liver temporarily. If I had to pick the "safest" oral aas I would go with something like proviron.

I would treat all the main 17aa AAS orals the same. If you want to run them just be sensible that's why I do the 3 on 3 off 3 on (for example) and it gives a short break in between. Do I think a standard dose of adrol is unsafe for 6-8 weeks straight... not at all. Just be sensible (no alcohol), drink lot's of water and take some good support meds just to help minimize any damage.

the 3 on 3 off sounds promising, do you add anything in when you drop the orals for 3 weeks like say, npp, prop, or even TNE so you don't experience a drop off, loss of size, glycogen etc?

So something like this

Weeks 1-3
750mg TEST Base
350mg Masteron
50-100mg anadrol ED

Weeks 4-6
750mg TEST Base
350mg Masteron
.75mg NPP ED, or, 100MG Suspension Pre-workout (to replace anadrol)

the 3 on 3 off sounds promising, do you add anything in when you drop the orals for 3 weeks like say, npp, prop, or even TNE so you don't experience a drop off, loss of size, glycogen etc?

So something like this

Weeks 1-3
750mg TEST Base
350mg Masteron
50-100mg anadrol ED

Weeks 4-6
750mg TEST Base
350mg Masteron
.75mg NPP ED, or, 100MG Suspension Pre-workout (to replace anadrol)

You could do that but I personally don't. Reason being I generally use long esters so they are building up through the weeks anyway. I don't care if my weekly total dose is lowered when the oral is stopped as I can still make gains. Then on the 2nd set of orals I start at the same dose I finished but usually go up.

If you want to replace adrol with TS that would be fine and would work well. In that event you could even do 1st set 50mg adrol. Then 50mg TS on your break then when you start adrol for a 2nd mini cycle you do 50mg adrol and 50mg TS so the dose is gradually increasing without going crazy with the adrol. For a 3rd set you could even do 100mg TS and 100mg adrol (your break was 100mg TS). It's entirely up to you and what dose you are prepared to take.

I generally increase my long estered doses gradually over a duration of a cycle and I use the orals as a boost. If I were to use adrol I may put on 10 pounds in the 3 weeks so even if I stopped it over the following 3 weeks I would be stronger due to the added weight. Plus with the long esters building up it's not like I am going to drop weight (I will probably add weight) even if I just dropped the adrol. Then 3 weeks later I get another booster and maybe another 10 pounds. This way just means I am getting bigger throughout the cycle without having to go crazy with doses. Plus it's really simple so I don't have to keep injecting short esters daily. All is done in 2 injs per week with the orals added. Obviously for some cycles I do frequent AAS shots but generally I don't when in "off season".

I think you would really like anadrol. The strength and size come on rapidly. For me, anadrol is kinda like dbol minus the bloating and aromatsing problems. A more full, more dry experience. Anadrol over dbol everytime for me.

Couldn’t agree more with you drol beats dbol out every time for myself. Not to mention eq and drol really compliment each other well. Personally I’d run the drol for 8 weeks at 50mgs a day. For some reason I find longer runs at lower doses work best for me with drol

Anadrol for me was more incredible for gains, strength and hardness was out of this world. Dbol gave me a bit more of a pump though and I felt a lot better on it.

I prefer dbol because I felt like shit on anadrol and dbol was a lot easier on my liver enzyme scores. When I took Dbol I felt almost euphoric the entire day!

If you don't care so much about how you feel, then anadrol produced better results for me.

Anadrol for me was more incredible for gains, strength and hardness was out of this world. Dbol gave me a bit more of a pump though and I felt a lot better on it.

I prefer dbol because I felt like shit on anadrol and dbol was a lot easier on my liver enzyme scores. When I took Dbol I felt almost euphoric the entire day!

If you don't care so much about how you feel, then anadrol produced better results for me.

This is exactly how I felt. However as I got older both made me feel crap so I much prefer adrol. Anyone wanting to "bulk" early on can't go wrong with either as long as they keep the dose sensible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear