over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when is estrogen too low

pupeye

Registered
I'm on 200 mg test cyp every 14 days. first blood test had me at 860 test, and 267 estrogen seven days post injection. so doc prescribed arimidex, 1 tablet weekly. so 1mg every week.

blood test 8 weeks later, test 958, estro 9.

how does arimidex effect blood test results are far as liver and cholesterol values...
how does low estrogen effect blood test results as far as liver and cholesterol values?

What side effects will i feel physically from the arimidex and decrease in estro numbers?

I dont feel too good, i know the 14 days between shots is part of the reason. Just want to know if there is more to it. Is a score of 9 too low?

Im NOT gonna list the side effects associated with low estrogen
and have you identify with what I write making you feel worst.
Your estrogen elevation is due to the initial spike from the testosterone injection reflected clearly by your numbers.
Estrogen has a longer half life than testosterone.Thus a week latter your BW.
My suggestion to you , and I am NOT a medical doctor.
Spllt you 200mg dose to smaller injections over the 2 weeks.
Drop the AI completely, and give your body a period to adjust.

so i went back to the doc and he wanted to lower my dose to 100 mg every two weeks because he was concerned my 958 test score was too high.

i had another blood test done one week after the 958 score which came up at 311. so 200 mg has me at 958 seven days after inject and 311 14 days after inject. i had to convince him that 100mg every two weeks was going to be too low and my 14 day test score was going to be way lower than 311 and that i wasn;t cool with that.

So after a 20 minute discussion he agreed to give me 100mg weekly and took me off the arimidex. But he thinks my test score will still be too high 7 days post inject because i am still taking the equivalent of 200 mg every two weeks.

I am getting frustrated, it seems like this doc doesn;t know what he is doing.i've been going to him for 9 months now.

So anyway my joints have been aching and i was wondering if that is from the arimidex and the low estrogen.... and what is a good range to keep your estro in?

I'm on 200 mg test cyp every 14 days. first blood test had me at 860 test, and 267 estrogen seven days post injection. so doc prescribed arimidex, 1 tablet weekly. so 1mg every week.

blood test 8 weeks later, test 958, estro 9.

how does arimidex effect blood test results are far as liver and cholesterol values...
how does low estrogen effect blood test results as far as liver and cholesterol values?

What side effects will i feel physically from the arimidex and decrease in estro numbers?

I dont feel too good, i know the 14 days between shots is part of the reason. Just want to know if there is more to it. Is a score of 9 too low?

Check your lab results. Does it say Estrogen or Estradiol?

Is it pg/mL or pmol/L? You need to say the range or the unit of measurement so we can help you.

Sounds like your doc is prescribing old school like they teach them in med school. This is exactly how they would do it when I started TRT 20 years ago.

The problem here is that they have to be comfortable with the level going a little high directly after a shot. You want your levels to still be in mid-range when on the trough, no matter your frequency, every 1 or 2 weeks, because this is when you feel best. If you allow levels to dip below baseline, you feel like shit.

Docs who don't know what they're doing get far too fixated on the peak level, with old school thinking that high testosterone levels at any time are harmful, which they aren't. They don't stop to think either that this peak is only for 1-3 days at most instead of constantly. I've had docs early on freak out because I had a blood test done the day after a shot where the level would go up to say 1500 (yet only for that one day), and they would say the dosage needed to be lowered. It was as if they expected that it was going to be 1500 all the way until the next shot which is obviously wrong. I've learned to time my shots with tests these days so that the test is either at the trough or a few days before. That way levels are right where they should be. Don't know how old you are, but 958 or 860 is perfectly fine for 30-40 yr old males. Maybe slightly high on the bell curve, but there are normal men out there who are naturally at that level.

I can't help much with the estrogen level since none of my docs ever prescribed an anti-e, stating that I didn't need it. But, I'd certainly guess that you'd need to back off the arimidex a bit. Others here can help you on the the right range and dosage.

Check your lab results. Does it say Estrogen or Estradiol?

Is it pg/mL or pmol/L? You need to say the range or the unit of measurement so we can help you.

ah good catch.

so there were two different tests done. the first test says total serum estrogen 267 (range 60-190 pg/ml)

the second test says estradiol 9 (range < 29pg/ml)

so that explains why there was such a difference in the score. I didnt realize that.

so what's the difference?

Last edited:
ah good catch.

so there were two different tests done. the first test says total serum estrogen 267 (range 60-190 pg/ml)

the second test says estradiol 9 (range < 29pg/ml)

so that explains why there was such a difference in the score. I didnt realize that.

so what's the difference?

Total estrogen is measuring E1, E2 and E3 levels in your body

E2, is the estradiol measurement and the one in which is typically focused on

Traditionally, testosterone and estrogen have been considered to be male and female sex hormones, respectively. However, estradiol, the predominant form of estrogen, also plays a critical role in male sexual function. Estradiol in men is essential for modulating libido, erectile function, and spermatogenesis

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131