over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should you start eating more jello?

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Some pretty crazy benefits from ingesting jello.

Improve sleep
Easing joint pain
Improve digestion
Increase in collagen production
Increase GH levels (more so than milk :0)
Stable blood sugar levels

Just some things I found digging. I guess its because I've been eating sugar free jello the last three days in a row. Keeps the night time munchies away.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/50126.php

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20216569

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319124.php#eight-health-benefits-of-gelatin

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Completely random but i eat a shit ton of SF Jello. Started when I was dieting for a show last year and basically never stopped. Always have some in my fridge.

Also, buy some of the SF Jello powder mix and throw that into your oatmeal or COR. COR with SF jellow mix and fruit with some protein powder is my go-to.

Completely random but i eat a shit ton of SF Jello. Started when I was dieting for a show last year and basically never stopped. Always have some in my fridge.

Also, buy some of the SF Jello powder mix and throw that into your oatmeal or COR. COR with SF jellow mix and fruit with some protein powder is my go-to.
Dang that's sounds good! I'm gonna try that out today.

That sounds good.

Some pretty crazy benefits from ingesting jello.

Improve sleep
Easing joint pain
Improve digestion
Increase in collagen production
Increase GH levels (more so than milk :0)
Stable blood sugar levels

Just some things I found digging. I guess its because I've been eating sugar free jello the last three days in a row. Keeps the night time munchies away.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/50126.php

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20216569

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319124.php#eight-health-benefits-of-gelatin

As if anyone needed more reasons to eat jello! :D

Ain’t nothing wrong with gelatin that is derived from collagen basically hydrolyzed collagen.

www.steroidify.com

The number 1 reason LBAs were so great, the hydrolyzed collagen

what is COR?
-F

The studies are done with gelatin which really isn't quite the same thing as jello. Gelatin is just one ingredient in jello. I used to buy gelatin in bulk back in the 90's and early 2000's and would dump it in my protein drinks. Seemed to have promise back then and couldn't see any down side. Now I just buy collagen.

Take gelatin packets instead so you don't have to ingest all that sugar

The studies are done with gelatin which really isn't quite the same thing as jello. Gelatin is just one ingredient in jello. I used to buy gelatin in bulk back in the 90's and early 2000's and would dump it in my protein drinks. Seemed to have promise back then and couldn't see any down side. Now I just buy collagen.
Buck, what would be the difference if you don't mind me asking? The first ingredient in SF jello is gelatin. Not that it means much since there's not many Ingredients to begin with.

I use to eat a box of SF jello a day for years, never found any benefits for the joints. Nice low calorie snack, that's it.

When I think of collegen now in think of the over priced overly hype LBA's

Gelatin is basically dehydrated bone broth powder, made from bones, cartilage, collagen and minerals. Homemade bone broth can be a fantastic source of gelatin.

But today many people feel they don't have enough time to prepare it.

Alternatively, powdered gelatin is a substitute for bone broth.

Doubt the sugar free shit in jello packets are good for our liver/kidneys though tbqh.

My enzymes were higher eating multiple packs of sf jello than on 100mg winstrol a day.

Yes legit winny.

I use to eat a box of SF jello a day for years, never found any benefits for the joints. Nice low calorie snack, that's it.

Well darn! It’s my joints that need the help because the swelling and arthritis in my knees, wrists, and elbows is real bad. I can’t straighten my left knee or right arm all the way. When I walk lately I have to stand up and wait a few seconds for my leg to be able to straighten out or I’ll limp super bad. It looks like a pimp walk. 🤣
My elbow swelling makes it necessary to only train upper body a max of two consecutive days.

Bill-Cosby-Jello.png

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar