over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs HGH for contest prep

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you had go choose between running 4iu HGH for a 16 week prep or primo at 800mg a week which would you choose and why??

I’ve never run primo at higher dose for any length of time so I don’t know what benefits it has at that dose.

My typical prep drugs are test , Mast and then the last 1/3 or so

If you had go choose between running 4iu HGH for a 16 week prep or primo at 800mg a week which would you choose and why??

I’ve never run primo at higher dose for any length of time so I don’t know what benefits it has at that dose.

On my first primo run at 800mg right now but only in week 2, wish I could comment. TBH 16 weeks of GH at 4iu isn't going to do anything magical. I prefer GH with slin to help in gaining phases to stave off fat gain and help with sleep etc., but as a diet/prep drug, I think better things can be accomplished with other compounds. What were you looking to obtain with GH? If it was just fat loss, there are better options (DNP), the primo is also going to be one of the best drugs out there for combating any kind of muscle wasting as that is what it's made for. I'm hopeful that my 16 week run at 800mg will net some quality gains while also staying and looking lean. I've heard people say they can get away with some cheat meals and still look rock solid, and always full NOT flat like Tren would make you.

I’d go with the HGH.
Test, Tren, and Masteron are all you need.
Add winstrol the last month.
Add halotestin the last 2-3 weeks.

Why not 2iu gh and 400mg primo

Why not 2iu gh and 400mg primo

:yeahthat:

I guess it all depends upon what other AAS you will be running. I assume this is due to budget. As 3Bills posted why not half of each. Or as JJ posted go with the HGH if you already have good AAS in the mix. That could be test, tren and mast with orals at the end. Maybe even just test, tren but I would recommend some orals out of avar, winny, halo etc.

I think from solely a results stand point primo is better but there isn't much in it. Plus again if you have good AAS in the mix (like you will) it's a mute point. I honestly think when you are using things like test, tren and avar primo just gets lost in the mix. High doses will obviously have a good effect but still won't be needed with the other AAS. HGH brings something else so if side effects are manageable I would personally go with HGH or both at 50/50.

I’d go with the HGH.

^this all day

I’d go with the HGH.

This has actually been by stack the last few shows and works great , was just wanting to add something else to the mix.
I'll be coming back from. A long time off AAS except TRT and 2iu HGH so I was hoping to get a good rebound and possibly add a pound or two.

Gotta agree with johnjuan

I don't think Primo will add anything in terms of look or maintaining muscle. But GH will help facilitate fat loss. I don't think GH is 100% necessary, but I do I think you can go bare bones (at the right doses) with gear and any left over funds you have can go to GH.

I might get flamed for this but if you have real primo, and run it at even 300mg a week, you’ll have crazy veins and definition.
I’ve ran good primo at 200-300 a week and low dose test 250mg a week with no GH and literally even vein in my body was showing after 6 weeks on the cycle.
I’d get good primo and take it from there

I might get flamed for this but if you have real primo, and run it at even 300mg a week, you’ll have crazy veins and definition.
I’ve ran good primo at 200-300 a week and low dose test 250mg a week with no GH and literally even vein in my body was showing after 6 weeks on the cycle.
I’d get good primo and take it from there

But what if you are already using test, tren and mast? I have used good primo and I think good tren in regards to results (including vascularity) has the wow factor over primo. The problem for tren is so many hate the side effects but in regards to changing the physique and think it's miles more effective than primo. Now if someone was on trt which would be better to add sure I can understand adding primo over hgh. But if GS is already on a decent stack (test, tren and mast for example) I don't think adding primo will give more than HGH. HGH is a great compliment for assisting fat loss, recovery and helping retain muscle and fullness whilst in a calorie deficit.

Depends which products. If the GH were pharma, then the GH.

In any other scenario, then the primo.

Honestly though, I'd get more out of 2iu of real pharma GH than 800mg of primo - whether "pharma" or UGL. And I would feel a lot better on it.

Why not both? I’m assuming because of funds?

But what if you are already using test, tren and mast? I have used good primo and I think good tren in regards to results (including vascularity) has the wow factor over primo. The problem for tren is so many hate the side effects but in regards to changing the physique and think it's miles more effective than primo. Now if someone was on trt which would be better to add sure I can understand adding primo over hgh. But if GS is already on a decent stack (test, tren and mast for example) I don't think adding primo will give more than HGH. HGH is a great compliment for assisting fat loss, recovery and helping retain muscle and fullness whilst in a calorie deficit.

I agree completely. I ran a 50mg amp of pharmaceutical primobolan enanthate from the pharmacy in TJ, every day for 30 days before my first show. It was nothing impressive at all. The next 30 days I did water based winstrol V 100mg EOD, same dose as the primobolan. There’s no comparison. Inject water based winstrol straight from the veterinarian in Los Angeles was the clear winner.

Last edited:
I know quite a few coaches who actually drop primo out at 4-5 wks out.
If your running test/tren/mast/Winny then it really doesn’t add much. Kinda like if you were running EQ. It’s just more oil to pin. I ran primo this prep until 5 weeks out. We dropped it and haven’t seen any difference. Save primo for off season imo where food is higher and your not pushing harsh drugs for comp

I likely won’t run in prep again. I’d rather run EQ (drop 4 weeks out) in prep and primo off season.

Are some of you guys are implying running primo in the offseason instead of a cutting/contest phase?:confused:

GH by far. Whenever I put in GH my look changes within two weeks. Skin gets thinner, I get more dug out, and the muscles take on that 3D look. People who say you need to be on GH for months either have bunk product are not so great genetics. I would never do a show without GH from about six weeks out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Primo and hgh are not comparable.
For a contest, hgh is better if you have to make a choice.
Do it simple : hgh, testo propio, masteron, winstrol (water or oil is better than caps) and trenbo (little is enough).

GH by far. Whenever I put in GH my look changes within two weeks. Skin gets thinner, I get more dug out, and the muscles take on that 3D look. People who say you need to be on GH for months either have bunk product are not so great genetics. I would never do a show without GH from about six weeks out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

how many ius were you taking?

I’d go with the HGH.

Hands down my fave stack,ran that all summer w halo for 6wks.

Hands down my fave stack,ran that all summer w halo for 6wks.

Halo for 6 weeks? At what dose and do you have an idea of how it affected your blood markers? I absolutely love halo (makes me jollier than any drug I've ever taken) but I'm just afraid to run it for more than 2 weeks at a time because of health concerns. So, I'm just wondering how frequently and at what dose you used it. I've pondered adding 5mg pwo for longer periods but again just a little concerned about health.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear