over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspected Carpal Tunnel

CarnitaShreds

Registered
friends,
I have what I can only surmise to be a compression of my medial nerve (carpal tunnel?) numbness in index ring and thumb of left hand.

Any steps to take before seeking out a doctor? I have illegitimate, severely irrational fear of medical professionals.

Are you on HGH or GU peptides/secretogogues?

I avoid doctors like the plague so I feel for you.
My friend had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists.
He got it from wrist curls.
He was great after the surgery.
The two scars look like he attempted suicide though.
Unless, the carpal tunnel surgery was a lie to cover for a suicide attempt. 🤔

HGH can definitely give you pseudo carpel tunnel syndrome. It goes away if you discontinue its use or lower the dosage.

I went for carpel tunnel after I started my job. Going from selling cell phones to swinging a 6lb sledge and lifting heavy fracking truck equipment fucked my carps up. I was told to try wrist splints. Was way too uncomfortable at night so I just got some of the copper wrist sleeves. They eventually got better...or I got used to the pain. Worth a try before seeing the doc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My guy!!! Do you by chance have a link for me?

I went for carpel tunnel after I started my job. Going from selling cell phones to swinging a 6lb sledge and lifting heavy fracking truck equipment fucked my carps up. I was told to try wrist splints. Was way too uncomfortable at night so I just got some of the copper wrist sleeves. They eventually got better...or I got used to the pain. Worth a try before seeing the doc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am
Not I actually just finished pct I thought it was coming off that was making me creaky until I started having this insane burning sensation when laying down for bed

I am
Not I actually just finished pct I thought it was coming off that was making me creaky until I started having this insane burning sensation when laying down for bed

My wrists and hands would hurt like hell in bed. They still go numb without HGH when I lie on my left side sometimes. But with HGH it was horrible.
Drop all HGH like products and give it a few weeks.

Tried BPC-157?

I'm currently going thru this now. I'm using HGH for the first time. I was fine for for about a month and thats when the cts started kicking my ass. It's so bad I wake every 20 mins or so and have to sit straight up and shake and rub my hands to get the blood flowing. I dropped my dose down to 2iu and I'm still experiencing these horrible sides. I'm going to give it a few more days to see if the cts will dissipate. If it doesn't I may have to come off :(

I'm currently going thru this now. I'm using HGH for the first time. I was fine for for about a month and thats when the cts started kicking my ass. It's so bad I wake every 20 mins or so and have to sit straight up and shake and rub my hands to get the blood flowing. I dropped my dose down to 2iu and I'm still experiencing these horrible sides. I'm going to give it a few more days to see if the cts will dissipate. If it doesn't I may have to come off :(

I am not on growth and have never taken it. I just came off tbol three weeks ago no growth

I am not on growth and have never taken it. I just came off tbol three weeks ago no growth

Sorry, I’m using Tapatalk and it’s hard to navigate. I saw the tittle and assumed it was due to hgh.

I got carpal tunnel from GH use and fortunately it´s less severe now although I still have some lingering pain, I bought an orthopedic wrist sleeve off amazon which was uncomfortable to sleep with but helped me to wake up with less pain and started doing these excercises which also alleviated the symptoms, if your carpal tunnel is GH related I suggest you stop usage immediately and start doing the exercises to avoid possible permanent damage and/or surgery:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Exercises

https://www.healthline.com/health/carpal-tunnel-wrist-exercises

I got carpal tunnel from GH use and fortunately it´s less severe now although I still have some lingering pain, I bought an orthopedic wrist sleeve off amazon which was uncomfortable to sleep with but helped me to wake up with less pain and started doing these excercises which also alleviated the symptoms, if your carpal tunnel is GH related I suggest you stop usage immediately and start doing the exercises to avoid possible permanent damage and/or surgery:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Exercises

https://www.healthline.com/health/carpal-tunnel-wrist-exercises

Awesome response. Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75