over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren dose higher than test

Mike Hunt

Registered
who here believes in keeping tren dose higher than test? in the past i have run 400-600mgs of tren a week and test was 800-1000, thinking of flip flopping that and running higher tren than test. also what anx's are you taking to combat tren sides and at what dose? caber twice a week has often been suggested.

who here believes in keeping tren dose higher than test? in the past i have run 400-600mgs of tren a week and test was 800-1000, thinking of flip flopping that and running higher tren than test. also what anx's are you taking to combat tren sides and at what dose? caber twice a week has often been suggested.

^^^don't know if there an actually a "belief" in it

each one of the combo scenarios you described above produces different result

..in other words running 1g/TEST+400/TREN is going to produce results that are distinctly different than runnin' 1gTREN+400/TEST

^^^don't know if there an actually a "belief" in it

each one of the combo scenarios you described above produces different result

..in other words running 1g/TEST+400/TREN is going to produce results that are distinctly different than runnin' 1gTREN+400/TEST

IF you have tried both ways, which one of the two produced 'better' results for you?

Ran Tren only all summer and it worked good for me. Just recently added in some Test as I've transitioned to a building rather than cutting phase. For me, my body seems to be sensitive to estrogen, so I dunno if id ever put test HIGHER than non-aromatizing compounds.

Ran Tren only all summer and it worked good for me. Just recently added in some Test as I've transitioned to a building rather than cutting phase. For me, my body seems to be sensitive to estrogen, so I dunno if id ever put test HIGHER than non-aromatizing compounds.

I totally believe this. The more testosterone you take beyond 600mg just converts to estrogen and leads to side effects.

What dose of Tren ?

Why specifically 600mg?

Is this where you find you start experiencing estro related sides? Is it the higher the dose comes with diminishing returns and more estrogen conversion sort of thing?

I totally believe this. The more testosterone you take beyond 600mg just converts to estrogen and leads to side effects.

Currently running tren at 750 and test at 500. This is my second time doing so. I’ve had great result with this cycle.

Why specifically 600mg?

Is this where you find you start experiencing estro related sides? Is it the higher the dose comes with diminishing returns and more estrogen conversion sort of thing?

In my body, when I go above 600mg my nipples get sensitive and start to swell.
I don’t notice better results going higher.

A buddy of mine didn't show last year and made his absolutely best showing so I asked what he did different and he said

"Instead of running test , tren and mast at the same dose (800mg each) I left my test at 200mg and ran my tren and mast up to 800mg each and used 50mg winstrol the last two weeks instead of Halo".

He was much leaner and had a harder look , says the diet wasn't as hard being able to keep a bit more carbs with the same cardio.

That makes sense to me , tren just has a profound effect on my attitude and I don't like it when I pee and the toilet looks like it had soap in it from all the foam

A buddy of mine didn't show last year and made his absolutely best showing so I asked what he did different and he said

"Instead of running test , tren and mast at the same dose (800mg each) I left my test at 200mg and ran my tren and mast up to 800mg each and used 50mg winstrol the last two weeks instead of Halo".

He was much leaner and had a harder look , says the diet wasn't as hard being able to keep a bit more carbs with the same cardio.

That makes sense to me , tren just has a profound effect on my attitude and I don't like it when I pee and the toilet looks like it had soap in it from all the foam

I'm in this camp.... TRT dose Test and Tren pretty darn high..... Result? shredded like lettuce..... HOWEVER, i noticed if you have carbs too low you'll be flat as a fucking pancake as Tren is a carb incinerator.... dont be afraid to eat carbs....

I agree with this and get the same results but what is the mechanism behind this does anyone know?

PPAR?
UCP?

I'm in this camp.... TRT dose Test and Tren pretty darn high..... Result? shredded like lettuce..... HOWEVER, i noticed if you have carbs too low you'll be flat as a fucking pancake as Tren is a carb incinerator.... dont be afraid to eat carbs....

my body responded way better on: 600 mg tren w/ 100mg test per week and .25 caber E3D. I’m going to throw in 200mg. MENT next go around too

Typically prefer running tren higher than test, though I think I'm in a more optimal growing environment with higher test.

Ended up unintentionally coming off test and running just tren this summer and noticed I felt really good and was looking more full and drier. Realized I dropped test out and decided to push it for around five weeks on just tren before cruising.

Definitely will try it again.

For recomp definitely keep test at Super HRT levels. Like 200-250mg week. The nastiest I’ve ever looked was on

250 test/400 tren with 50mg anavar daily. Only problem was the forearm pumps during back day sucked.

I’ve done Tren only cycles with amazing results.

Amazing how the sides are cut down with no/minimal test.

I got flamed in another thread recommending no test to reduce sides.

I dont go higher than 200mg a week each but tren/mast makes me hard, vascular and no sides at all.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear