over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Connecticut Man Arrested on Steroid Charges After Wife Reported Him

Sounds like someone is looking to cash out of the marriage and get full custody of the child

I'm guessing the vast majority of those accusations are bullshit

Imagine being a man and wanting to marry these days lmao

Criminal possession of a firearm? It was a bb gun!

"Police investigators seized two boxes of syringes, and large quantities of injectable steroid vials and oral steroid pills. They also found a CO2-powered air pistol, several CO2 cartridges and numerous pellets."

WTF!?

In the time I have been in this business I have seen SO many guys get into some kind of legal trouble because their significant other got pissed and decided to tell LE about them using, buying, selling or possessing steroids. Its a hard thing to figure out if you should let your significant other know about you using gear or not? ... Just like any kind of compromising information you should be extremely selective on who you trust with that info.

Sounds like someone is looking to cash out of the marriage and get full custody of the child

Marry a multimillionaire and be her play thang, Little Slice. (Cha-Ching 💰)

Criminal possession of a firearm? It was a bb gun!

"Police investigators seized two boxes of syringes, and large quantities of injectable steroid vials and oral steroid pills. They also found a CO2-powered air pistol, several CO2 cartridges and numerous pellets."

WTF!?

She’s an obvious terrorist about to go shoot up a mall with BB’s. You can put an eye out with one of those. Roid rage and BB’s don’t mix. #antifa #cuck #libtards

I see it like this; It's not about if you should or shouldn't tell your spouse if you use AAS. The real issue is finding the right person to marry who has the the best interest of the family unit at heart. This is the person that won't use anabolics against you. People don't take marriage seriously enough over the last couple of decades so it stands to reasons that petty shit will be used to get out of the marriages that are no longer "convenient" anymore. Also it goes without saying, don't marry a spiteful bitch and don't be a spiteful bitch!:cool:

I see it like this; It's not about if you should or shouldn't tell your spouse if you use AAS. The real issue is finding the right person to marry who has the the best interest of the family unit at heart. This is the person that won't use anabolics against you. People don't take marriage seriously enough over the last couple of decades so it stands to reasons that petty shit will be used to get out of the marriages that are no longer "convenient" anymore. Also it goes without saying, don't marry a spiteful bitch and don't be a spiteful bitch!:cool:

People change

Especially after certain variables are introduced

if you have to hide your steroid use from gf or wife your with the wrong woman

if she ever even hints about police, leave her, if they mention it eventually they will call

90 percent of woman are ratts, jealous evil sneaky humans. you just have to find one of the 10 percent:D

People change

Especially after certain variables are introduced

All the more reason why you need to be up front and honest about your AAS use from the beginning. You need to be certain that your spouse or potential spouse values the family unit and core beliefs that are the same as yours. A strong belief in family almost never changes ( with acceptions for narcotics abuse and addiction)

All the more reason why you need to be up front and honest about your AAS use from the beginning. You need to be certain that your spouse or potential spouse values the family unit and core beliefs that are the same as yours. A strong belief in family almost never changes ( with acceptions for narcotics abuse and addiction)
Yeah, you for sure need to see the darkest side of someone before you marry them. If they're spiteful they may always be. People change but not completely. I'd rather be up front and honest. If you marry a women with the potential of doing something to this degree that you chose the wrong women.

I agree, marry someone with the same values and you'll be good.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Imagine being so naive that you believe that just because someone is a good person now, that they will always be a good person

Imagine being so naive that you believe that just because someone is a good person now, that they will always be a good person

It's not about being naive. People who are "good" are generally wired that way genetically and socially. The same holds true for people you might refer to as "bad". Of course it's just reality that in some cases people can change their behaviors for better or worse but generally speaking changing one's nature does not happen easily in either direction. This is why you choose a partner carefully who shares most of your core values. THis will mitigate the likelihood of that person turning against you in hard times.

It's not about being naive. People who are "good" are generally wired that way genetically and socially. The same holds true for people you might refer to as "bad". Of course it's just reality that in some cases people can change their behaviors for better or worse but generally speaking changing one's nature does not happen easily in either direction. This is why you choose a partner carefully who shares most of your core values. THis will mitigate the likelihood of that person turning against you in hard times.

I agree. This is true the older the person is, anther reason not to marry young. The older you are the more formed are your personality and beliefs.

right.

your girlfriend turns against you in hard times... oh well, no big deal

your wife turns against you in hard times, the government fucks the shit out of you

simple

if you have to hide your steroid use from gf or wife your with the wrong woman

if she ever even hints about police, leave her, if they mention it eventually they will call

90 percent of woman are ratts, jealous evil sneaky humans. you just have to find one of the 10 percent:D

Good call. I'm not a woman hater, but they can't be trusted. That 10% doesn't exist....most woman will typically crack under pressure.

Good call. I'm not a woman hater, but they can't be trusted. That 10% doesn't exist....most woman will typically crack under pressure.

No one can be trusted

Give people power over your life, and they have the opportunity to use it against you

Maybe 1 out of like 70 are a success. But with that being said and those odds. I’m out!

Set up for the man to get fucked.

When your single it’s easy to say women are evil - I’m never getting married and giving power to someone over me but good pussy can make a man do anything

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws