over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Revive MD supplements

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Has anyone tried any of their stuff?

Just in the past 6 months they've kinda blown up. Several high level amateurs and some pros sponsored by them and pushing their products. I know Matt Jansen is a big pusher of them...but they are ridiculously expensive compared to the regular kinds you can grab just on Amazon.

Anyone have any reviews?

I don't support them. I have heard some people's bloodwork has come back with basically zero results. It's Matt Jansen's company and he basically has stolen all of Dante's info and teachings and is trying to make a buck. Not honorable at all in my eyes.

Stick with:
Jarrow
Life Extension
True Nutrition

I don't support them. I have heard some people's bloodwork has come back with basically zero results. It's Matt Jansen's company and he basically has stolen all of Dante's info and teachings and is trying to make a buck. Not honorable at all in my eyes.

Stick with:

Jarrow

Life Extension

True Nutrition
Not to mention that glucose disposal agent that costs them at best $7/bottle and they charge $60 and act like its the 2nd coming....

Its a glorified berberine product

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

All companies simply copy each other and that can be seen from basically all the same stuff coming out recently. Most have a gda, liver and heart product. I don't actually think Revive stand out at all from some of the other brands. Obviously the labels are decent but nothing special and they could be formulated better considering the cost of the raw ingredients (that's if the label even corresponds to what is inside). They do have a big backing though with many big names as sponsored athletes. I haven't used them nor plan to.

Last edited:
My wife's brother in law is a chemist for a pharm company. He used to work for a company that made sports supplements like protein powder,vitamins, creatine, etc. He said that a wide array of companies bought their products and then packaged it as their own. The prices varied considerably from one place to another, and the product was all the same.

The allure of that industry is the huge profit margins but from the comments in this thread it sounds like they have some pretty crazy overhead negating that. Regardless of how well a startup SEEMS to be doing its hard to stay afloat like that.

The allure of that industry is the huge profit margins but from the comments in this thread it sounds like they have some pretty crazy overhead negating that. Regardless of how well a startup SEEMS to be doing its hard to stay afloat like that.

Remember Muscle Pharm? Suddenly the were eveywhere--tons of marketing through basically every avenue; they een paid Arnold to represent the brand.

A short time later they had to file bankruptcy.

This has happened to lots of companies over the years. Because of their massive marketing demographic people assume they must be making bank, but in reality they are in debt up to their eyeballs--from Day #1--and are desperately attempting to at least recoup their expenses. Many don't, which is why so many end up filing BK.

I have no idea how Revive is doing, but I personally wasn't impressed. I see inexpensive to produce products for a high price.

Remember Muscle Pharm? Suddenly the were eveywhere--tons of marketing through basically every avenue; they een paid Arnold to represent the brand.

A short time later they had to file bankruptcy.

This has happened to lots of companies over the years. Because of their massive marketing demographic people assume they must be making bank, but in reality they are in debt up to their eyeballs--from Day #1--and are desperately attempting to at least recoup their expenses. Many don't, which is why so many end up filing BK.

I have no idea how Revive is doing, but I personally wasn't impressed. I see inexpensive to produce products for a high price.

100% correct. People don't realize the behind the scenes of these companies. I worked for Dymatize in 2012 and even back then MusclePharm was disclosing in SEC filings that bankruptcy seemed likely.

Swanson always scares me only bc they are so inexpensive it’s crazy.
Makes me nervous. Lol

I haven't seen swanson fail any third party tests on Consumer Lab, so they appear to be good.

Source Naturals
Life Extension
Jarrow
Swanson
NOW Foods

I've been using NOW products for years. I can vouch for certain products working.

I heard that they had other companies products and just re-labeled them.. not sure how accurate it is but maybe someone can bump on this.

I think there is a pending lawsuit against true nutrition right now if I'm not mistaken? I believe its for their protein...under dosing or doesn't contain what its supposed to. I will have to check but I'm pretty sure.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I think there is a pending lawsuit against true nutrition right now if I'm not mistaken? I believe its for their protein...under dosing or doesn't contain what its supposed to. I will have to check but I'm pretty sure.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I think you should have checked BEFORE you posted this.
Just saying...............

Anyone have good experiences with Bulk Supplements and using their powder? Much cheaper to buy astragalus from them than in pill form.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws