over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Late night gas, how to reduce?

superbigd

Registered
So bowel movement are good thanks to some trusty all bran every night and Metamucil but one thing I’ve noticed over the past year or two is that I get very gassy last night and when I’m sleeping to the point of where it’s uncomfortable. Is there anything I should be taking other than digestive enzyme or probiotics to reduce the late night gas? It’s never an issue during the day but damn in the middle of the night it’s uncomfortable

Gasx works well for me.

https://www.gas-x.com/

I bet johnjuanb1 has some ideas! He seems to always be full of a lot of gas.

Last edited:
Does this disrupt the GI tract or can it be used daily without any detriment to the bowel functions?

Does this disrupt the GI tract or can it be used daily without any detriment to the bowel functions?

That I cannot say for sure. I have never had a single issue with it, but at most I have used it maybe 3 days in a row. When I use it I will do it before I eat a meal like Mexican that I know is going to give me gas, or I will take one after I already have gas and it seems to make it better.

Ive had bad cramps from gas and taking two of these will cure the pain within about 45 minutes or so.

Really would like to find something I can take naturally that would reduce how much I have to fart. I’m laughing as I type this cuz it sounds so silly but it’s true.

So bowel movement are good thanks to some trusty all bran every night and Metamucil but one thing I’ve noticed over the past year or two is that I get very gassy last night and when I’m sleeping to the point of where it’s uncomfortable. Is there anything I should be taking other than digestive enzyme or probiotics to reduce the late night gas? It’s never an issue during the day but damn in the middle of the night it’s uncomfortable

Fart a lot.
This one girl told me when I fell asleep I’d fart non stop all night . 🤣
She said she felt bad for me.
All of my girlfriends were nice about it.
One girl I dated told me I better never disrespect her by farting in front of her.
So on one date when she fell asleep I farted for a good hour. The room smells like straight up shit. Yes, I was a passive aggressive cunt. Hahaha 😂
I notice I don’t have much gas now that I’m only on 300mg test/ 150mg deca. When I did 3-4 grams a week I was a fart machine. And it was the worst on dbol. I remember telling my friend the Thai dbol should be renamed, FART.
Also, my diet had zero fat in it for many years because I was obsessed with staying ripped year round. Chicken breast, steamed rice, egg whites, oats, and whey protein are an environment that create the perfect fart storm. Now I eat a lot of good fats: mixed nuts, avocados, and extra virgin olive oil daily. The fats help break down the gas.

Pro Fart Tip: cup your hand over your butthole while farting and use it like a trumpet player does by moving your cupped hand out and back over the hole over and over. You can actually create music. This was a big hit with one girlfriend.

Beano or GasX. Any idea on what's causing your gas?

Good thing you never tried to light your farts with a lighter JJ1. You probably would have burned the house down.

Good thing you never tried to light your farts with a lighter JJ1. You probably would have burned the house down.

Funny thing is that trick works. I did it once.

Some may seem this to be silly but TUMS always works for me if I get gassed up.

Stop eating shit and taking unhealty drugs - problem fixed.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Are eating different foods at night then you do during the day? And are you eating more food or a bigger meals then yo do during the day that your body can't digest so it just sits there and ferments. I have found as people get older they often produce less enzymes so food doesn't digest. So they think the have indigestion and need antacids which do the exact opposite of what they need. When I get people to take digestive enzymes or HCL acid tabs they tell me they fart a lot less.

Last edited:
Are eating different foods at night then you do during the day? And are you eating more food or a bigger meals then yo do during the day that your body can't digest so it just sits there and ferments. I have found as people get older they often produce less enzymes so food doesn't digest. So they think the have indigestion and need antacids which do the exact opposite of what they need. When I get people to take digestive enzymes or HCL acid tabs they tell me they fart a lot less.

Hydrochloric acid tabs? I haven’t heard of those.

Stop eating shit and taking unhealty drugs - problem fixed.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

This is great. Thank you for your contribution. I’m glad you were able to assume that there are none of us that suffer from digestive issues unrelated to those two things. :banghead:

Hydrochloric acid tabs? I haven’t heard of those.

Betaine HCL

**broken link removed**

Works great for acid reflux or the anticipated heavy meal, but doesn’t change much for me in terms of gas. Also I always eat All Bran every night before bed with Metamucil so I think the combination of those (lots of fiber) causes more gas.

Betaine HCL

**broken link removed**

Works great for acid reflux or the anticipated heavy meal, but doesn’t change much for me in terms of gas. Also I always eat All Bran every night before bed with Metamucil so I think the combination of those (lots of fiber) causes more gas.

Thank you
Have you tried the Metamucil in the morning?

Try to figure out what's causing the gas and don't ingest it so close to bedtime. Could only help!

My wife is lucky in that my gas doesn't really stink. I tell her its "all bark and no bite"!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws