Peanut Butter Lovers Gotta Try This!!!

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Professor Nutz Peanut Butter..... by Project AD..... holy fuckin shit... ok read closely...... 28 CALORIES PER SERVING... FOR 2 TABLESPOONS.... and it tastes like gourmet peanut butter..... yes its expensive.... but for someone dieting hard and can still have PB is crazy.. i initially thought with those numbers it HAS TO taste like shit.... and i imagined the consistency would be something not desired..... ridiculously wrong on both counts.... these people are gonna clean up with this shit....

Professor Nutz Peanut Butter..... by Project AD..... holy fuckin shit... ok read closely...... 28 CALORIES PER SERVING... FOR 2 TABLESPOONS.... and it tastes like gourmet peanut butter..... yes its expensive.... but for someone dieting hard and can still have PB is crazy.. i initially thought with those numbers it HAS TO taste like shit.... and i imagined the consistency would be something not desired..... ridiculously wrong on both counts.... these people are gonna clean up with this shit....

https://www.projectad.me/product/professor-nutz/
Damn out of stock :eek:

I just sent Elvia a sample of Deez Nutz. It’s loaded with protein and fructose. It’s kind of clumpy lately.

I bought 3 jars when it first debuted last year. Good stuff.
STILLL very interested in the science of Alpha Cyclodextrins as how they bind to fat.

MyTree...the ultimate test will be for you to eat a jar in one sitting and see how long/if you completely shit your pants. I'll patiently wait for that review haha.

I looked it up, it does not actually only have 28 calories, it has the normal full 200, except they put those supplements you see everywhere, whatever they are called, "carb blockers" and "fat blockers" to "block" the digestion of the carbs and fat, so they are only calling it 28 calories despite it actually just being normal peanut butter with some "natural plant extracts" (lol) thrown in.

Seems like a load of shit to me or instead of selling peanut butter jars they would be world wide famous for discovering how to make normal food have no calories.

What makes Professor Nutz so magical is that alongside those ingredients mentioned above, are two other natural plant extracts. They are both branded ingredients and named ADVantage Fat Blocker and ADVantage Carb Blocker, and are designed to do exactly what their names suggest. You can read the brand’s full explanation of the two ingredients directly below.

“ADVantage Fat Blocker helps molecules join fats and water together, producing an adhesive effect between the two substances. Being bonded so tightly during the digestive process allows it to encapsulate the fatty acids, preventing them from breaking down for absorption in the bloodstream.”

“At ADVantage, we’ve discovered a revolutionary, natural, plant-based carbohydrate inhibitor that interrupts the enzyme action of the carbohydrates being digested so the calories from the carbs are not stored for energy.” “By forcing the enzymes to compete against each other, AD Vantage™ Professor Nutz™ Nut Butter successfully blocks the digestion of unwanted carbohydrates into the bloodstream.”

Last edited:
I looked it up, it does not actually only have 28 calories, it has the normal full 200, except they put those supplements you see everywhere, whatever they are called, "carb blockers" and "fat blockers" to "block" the digestion of the carbs and fat, so they are only calling it 28 calories despite it actually just being normal peanut butter with some supplement thrown in.

Seems like a load of shit to me or instead of selling peanut butter jars they would be world wide famous for discovering how to make normal food have no calories.

shady as fuck,,I wonder if I should trust these Walton farms and skinny syrups,,im skeptical

shady as fuck,,I wonder if I should trust these Walton farms and skinny syrups,,im skeptical

No walden farms is legit because it's sold as a food product and is subject to fda guidelines.

project ad products are sold as supplements so they aren't subject fda regulations so they put whatever they want on the nutrition label.

If it was sold as a food product, they'd legally have to say it was 200 calories (or whatever the calories are per serving).

I've heard about this stuff. I think you may have convinced me!

Lol a sucker is born every day. Whats next, negative calorie donuts,?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I eat tablespoons of peanut butter anyway so why not try it. Never knew lol thanks.

LMAO, I was patiently waiting for you to respond.

I don't eat donuts sooooooo.... LOL.. :headbang:

MyTree...the ultimate test will be for you to eat a jar in one sitting and see how long/if you completely shit your pants. I'll patiently wait for that review haha.

LOL.... i actually just went thru a jar in a day.... the jar is small... but shit 308 calories in the whole jar (supposedly)... fellas im skeptical too... i figured id give it a shot for shits and gigs..but no digestive issues.. thought i would shit sludge but everything normal .....

I do regular all natural PB if i choose to ..but for the fatties out there this is like life changing shit..... LOL

PB fit powder is low calorie and great tasting. I mix about 20g with a bit of water and its great to spread on things like a bit of soreen or rice cakes for that extra something when you're lowing your calories.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

No walden farms is legit because it's sold as a food product and is subject to fda guidelines.

project ad products are sold as supplements so they aren't subject fda regulations so they put whatever they want on the nutrition label.

If it was sold as a food product, they'd legally have to say it was 200 calories (or whatever the calories are per serving).

Yes it will be legit because Walden farms also tastes like complete crap :p Same for most of the peanut butter powders. Same for most of these foods/sauces. There are guys who LOAD UP every meal with all this crap and I wouldn't recommend that. Now they can still get in shape so most of the stuff is legit but I still wouldn't recommend going through the amount they do.

Regarding the threads peanut butter I haven't tried it. Although I don't think it will work as the state. I would prefer to buy a good quality peanut/almond/cashew/pistachio butter and just have it when not dieting, in small quantities when dieting, or as a treat.

There are some useful no-low cal sauces and foods but I generally prefer just eating the real stuff and making adjushments in other areas. I mainly use spices and seasoning which are no or very few calories so it doesn't really matter. Although I do have Heinz tomatoe ketchup (organic and reduced salt/sugar version) but I am trying to grow now so don't mind the extra sugar. I like to have that on my rice. All the no calorie versions I have tried has tasted horrible. If guys can find a no-low calorie version that they like then great and it will be very useful but I wouldn't believe every label you read.

I heard these have no calories because the chicken grease makes the food slide through the digestive system so quickly, the body can't absorb the calories.

Attachments

• 190917161632-01-kfc-chicken-donuts-trnd-large-169.jpg
    190917161632-01-kfc-chicken-donuts-trnd-large-169.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 253

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics