over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best cheap treadmill/elliptical brand under $200

superbigd

Registered
Posting this for a friend. They are wondering the best brand for elliptical or treadmill under $200 when browsing Craigslist or suggestions for new in this price range. Thank you!

Posting this for a friend. They are wondering the best brand for elliptical or treadmill under $200 when browsing Craigslist or suggestions for new in this price range. Thank you!

You're probably better off seeing what is available then asking which is best, assuming they work properly of course as they are used. You're not buying one new where you can pick and choose your make and model, it doesn't matter what someone says is best if there aren't any for sale around you....

Used and cheap I think how much wear and tear it has is probably more important than how good it was new.

The gym I am at now has a new one that is kinda like a hamster wheel. The tread turns as fast as you run, there is no motor. I wonder if there are any like that you could find older and used. The thing works well.

I doubt you'll have much luck finding a decent treadmill for under $200 even on craigslist. You might be able to find one that you can walk only but to find one that can jog on also very doubtful. I looked for several months for one in my area ended up spending $600 on one that you can jog on

A little off topic but just a pair of comfortable shoes may be all that you need. I logged my walking miles 4-5 years ago, and I walked 1200 miles over the year walkng mostly during my lunch hour M-F and walking some most weekends too. I know there are thousands of treadmills collecting dust or with piles of clothes on them all of the country. Not sure how to explain it, but I'm more apt to walk outside (almost regardless of weather) than I am to walk on a treadmill in front of the TV.

A little off topic but just a pair of comfortable shoes may be all that you need. I logged my walking miles 4-5 years ago, and I walked 1200 miles over the year walkng mostly during my lunch hour M-F and walking some most weekends too. I know there are thousands of treadmills collecting dust or with piles of clothes on them all of the country. Not sure how to explain it, but I'm more apt to walk outside (almost regardless of weather) than I am to walk on a treadmill in front of the TV.

And as an adjunct walking would be great to do while saving up more money to spend on a little better quality treadmill.

Outdoor cardio is much better than inside.

I know it's a cliche, but you get what you pay for. A $200 treadmill/elliptical is going to be really cheaply made and may not be able to withstand much use. Good Luck.

I think your best bet is craiglist dude.
I got LUCKY and found a good treadmill (i consider it good because it has a good incline setting) for 275ish....picking it up and bringing it back to my house was the hardest thing about it.

Another idea is to look for a spin bike. You can find some cheap ones on CL and those are great. Completely depends on if you like biking as your cardio option though.

The new cushioned shoes like Altra and Hoka make road running easier on the joints than it used to be. Both have models under 200.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear