Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By FrancisK
  • 2 Post By trekrider215

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2019, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

GH Dosing Time?

So Iíve had IGF testing performed on the same lot of GH to see what my body is reacting best to. The results are below:

4iu all at once First thing in the AM: 384
2iu in the AM/2iu in afternoon split: 364
PM right before bed: 356

Since my blood tests showed that taking my full dose first thing in the morning, are those numbers enough to read into in order to always take my doses at that time or are those differences pretty much negligible and the time doesnít matter to provide the best IGF response?

Iím looking to get fat loss and anti-aging benefits out of the GH while using it. I havenít used any Test while on the GH, but Iím planning to add some Test in a few weeks after I shed another 10lbs or so. Do you feel that the GH can accelerate some fat loss while adding lean muscle (Iím on a diet similar to the Palumbo diet)?
Old 10-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

For fat loss your best bet is spreading your dose out throughout the day, to keep your metabolism shifted towards fat and away from muscle all day long.
Old 10-21-2019, 04:16 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggerp73 View Post
For fat loss your best bet is spreading your dose out throughout the day, to keep your metabolism shifted towards fat and away from muscle all day long.
Everyone says that but for me personally I had discernibly better results doing 4iu in the morning vs 2/2 so Iím not surprised to see the OPís results showed better numbers taken all at once in the morning, I think the spreading them out common knowledge thing needs to stop being parroted.
Nick! and ill gotten gains like this.
Old 10-21-2019, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

That's not just bro science but my own personal experience too. Although when bulking I find doing it all in one shot before my daily cheat meal works best for preventing fat gains, when cutting I have found splitting it up throughout the day works best. But I have never tried doing less than 3.3 iu per injection so perhaps the issue may be that below a certain threshold the GH isn't as effective.

Last edited by Biggerp73; 10-21-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-21-2019, 04:23 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggerp73 View Post
That's not just bro science but my own personal experience too. Although when bulking I find doing it all in one shot before my daily cheat meal works best for preventing fat gains, when cutting I have found splitting it up throughout the day works best. But I have never tried doing less than 3.3 iu per injection so perhaps the issue may be that below a certain threshold the GH isn't as effective.
I think itís even more simple then that, it affects everyone differently and experimentation works best, trial and error.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:44 AM
Registered Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the test results also depend on how long before the test you took your hgh? So let's say you take your hgh and get tested 3 hours after. Next time you take the same amount of hgh and get tested 6 hours later. The results would be different each time.
So is the op taking the test the same amount of time after each injection?
Also taking it in a fasted state vs after consuming food will also alter the tests.
So basically thier are alot of variables to your numbers and everyone reacts differently to hgh and that will also be dependent to the results.
So I doubt there is any straight forward answer and you will just have to experiment to find you sweet spot
Old 10-22-2019, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowninja View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the test results also depend on how long before the test you took your hgh? So let's say you take your hgh and get tested 3 hours after. Next time you take the same amount of hgh and get tested 6 hours later. The results would be different each time.
So is the op taking the test the same amount of time after each injection?
Also taking it in a fasted state vs after consuming food will also alter the tests.
So basically thier are alot of variables to your numbers and everyone reacts differently to hgh and that will also be dependent to the results.
So I doubt there is any straight forward answer and you will just have to experiment to find you sweet spot
Testing hgh serum is much more time sensitive than testing igf1 though. A couple hours would make or break an hgh serum test but probably have little to no effect on igf1. That being said, you still want to control as many variables as possible.
mike036 and hogan86 like this.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

Early evening for me, makes me tired during the day. I sleep great and wake up refreshed. Morning/bedtime don't work as well personally.