over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fastest way to heal liver after orals?

mementomori515

Registered
Long story short, I have to have my liver checked in about three weeks, and the values are more important to someone else than they are to me.

I just finished using 10mg of superdrol for 6 weeks. I feel absolutely fine, but assuming my liver has been affected. I was using 500mg TUDCA for the last two weeks. From what I understand, TUDCA should discontinued at the same time as the oral?

Right now I'm taking milk thistle, vitamin c, and royal jelly. Open to all other suggestions

several people here suggest synthergine during/after oral cycles. i have some on hand but will use after my next bloods, if needed.

1000mg nac and 500plus mg tudca. Maybe livercare

SYNTHERGINE

NAC (600+mg)

100mg injectable glutiathone eod
750mg each Choline/Inositol/Methionine ed

**Proven through bloodwork to work.

Synthergine has been proven through blookwork by many on several boards to bring liver values back into check.

Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg ED and should take Biotin with it to prevent your sugar levels dropping, and of course lots of water....

UDCA - pharm version of TUDCA
works wonders - its all I use now

Can't take credit for this but this works like no other. I have used this recipe several times and its flawless.....

Okay, been getting a lot of questions what do I do for my liver and how do I keep it clean.

It it starts off with me taking injectable glutathione M, W, F at 100mg per day. Don’t take more thinking it’s going to be cleaner or get cleaner faster, you will only feel out of sorts cause it’s potent.

Now this next part is to rid the liver of fatty tissue that builds up taking heavy orals or just how we live in general, but the gear doesn’t help. All chemicals are on amazon.

3000mg inositol
3000mg choline
5g l- methionine

take these threw out the day for 3-4 weeks, and I guarantee not only will you feel better but the gains are better!

no I will not take the credit for this procol, it was given to me a long time ago by a pro friend but it’s what the pros have been doing for decades. Couple different people argue you should do it every 1/4 with others saying once a year. I do it once while I’m on heavy and agai. When I ramp down.

beware to my slin guys, at week 2 ur gonna get very sensitive so cut the slin in half or just gauge it, I’m thinking since your system is so fresh everything hits so much harder.

I sware by clean insides, bigger gains, and better overall feeling. Blood results won’t lie, and my liver counts haven’t been out of control even on halo, drol, and dbol at the same time.

still seeing tons preach Tudca during an oral cycle. I wish I could pull the link or study, it may have been Dr Dean on Instagram that says tudca should only be used post cycle and NAC during it? Anyone else heard of that?

SYNTHERGINE

NAC (600+mg)

I'd have to agree on the NAC. I also run ALA in conjunction. There is some solid research behind both as well. I've heard NAC is comparable to prescription for liver detox, such as overdoses of Tylenol.

Is synthergine really as effective taken orally?

i know mooseknuckles had lab work done using it both ways and numbers came back really good both times. there might have been someone else that did labs both ways to but cant remember who it was?

i usually mix it with my synthetine and syntheselen so never tried drinking it?

Long story short, I have to have my liver checked in about three weeks, and the values are more important to someone else than they are to me.

I just finished using 10mg of superdrol for 6 weeks. I feel absolutely fine, but assuming my liver has been affected. I was using 500mg TUDCA for the last two weeks. From what I understand, TUDCA should discontinued at the same time as the oral?

Right now I'm taking milk thistle, vitamin c, and royal jelly. Open to all other suggestions

Liver healing dose of TUDCA is around 1,000 mg

"10-13mg daily has once been shown to improve liver regenesis rates in a clinically ill population, and may be the lowest estimate of an active oral dose. When looking at improving bile salt composition, a dose around 15-20mg/kg bodyweight TUDCA seems best according to one study.

Benefits have been seen at 1,750mg daily for muscle and liver insulin sensitivity, which is the highest dose used for treatment of fatty liver disease."

https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/ ( Over 77 references to studies )

I’ve or INJ glutathione 300 mg to 600 mg a week
Tudca to get a bile dump
Nac might be overkill if w the glut
Synth sold here
Bvit

Also these two compounds I’ll look up, but teyt start with c and an i it is in new world nutrition liver cleans basically is just going to cause you liver to bump toxins so you shits will be nasty af ( those 2 ingredients works I don’t know about the products that he carries but I’ll try to find the names the the Compounds)
^^^^^^
Compounds mentioned in above post my bad.

Last edited:
TUDCA/UDCA is BY FAR the single best thing a methylated steroid using bodybuilder could take for his/her liver. Not only is it extremely powerful at what it does, but its mechanism of action perfectly targets the problem that methyls cause. There is nothing that should take precedence over this stuff...period. 500 mg/day...or 1,000 mg if you've really been pushing it. Based on what you've said (SD for 6 weeks), 500 mg is adequate.

#2 Injectable glutathione.

This combo will provide amazing results. No need for anything else. Both the science and anecdotal evidence is overwhelming.

For most, TUDCA/UDCA alone will be more than sufficient.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner