over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kind of alarming to me

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
In the last couple months Ive been perusing this board Im seeing a trend that kind of takes me aback. This board to me has always been an advanced board that talks about pretty advanced topics. Of late it seems to be newbie central with newbie topics "Carrot Top-does he juice"? "Drinking Winny"? "hows this for a first cycle?".....I mean the telltale sign of a newbie is when you think "Carrot Top is jacked!"

There are a great deal of vets on this board that trained for many years before they even touched ergo aids. And then at that point before they took the next step they studied everything they could before they put things in their body they had no clue about. I can tell just from reading posts here that alot of the vets read every word of the Duchaine books and the other various handbooks back in the day to really educate themselves (as best they could) on the subject.

Its just kind of alarming to me when I see a guy spouting off about what he is doing juicing wise and 2 days later he is asking a beginner 101 question about training or diet. And Im talking bottom of the barrel basic stuff that any lifter should know. Isnt that the incorrect path of the order of things? Christ I delved into everything I could nutrition and training wise for 7 years clean before I "went to the next step" .....I dont feel everyone needs to follow that timeline--to each his own but by the looks of things some of these new guys wait 7 days after they start lifting to go to ergo aids. Your going to put something in your body that you have absolutely no idea what it does (compounded by the fact that you dont know basic lifting things like what food groups constitute protein/carbs/fats in a diet?) I guess thats my rant for the day my apologies

Last edited:
DC....

You hit the nail on the head. That is the reason why I chose this site because of the professionalism. Now we see so many questions of such low caliber. Things they can probably google and get the answers they are looking for.

Thanks for addressing this issue. Some of these questions would have been deleted from the old Gade' board.

I agree with you DC and Point taken.
We normaly try and move stuff like that to the beginners forum. Thanks for your input, its always appreciated here.

I agree completely.

But when you have a board that openly supports and promotes ergo aid's it is only a matter of time before the elite type of posters and visitors screw up the place. They find their stuff here so they think they can ask their newbie questions here as well.

These newbies need to be posting in the newbie forum but they dont.

Stupid is as stupid does...People are always looking for a short cut.

I just ignore these types of post's and hope they go away.

DC,

Yuo coudn't be more correct!

This is the main reson I've stopped posting to threads. Many, as in most, are newbies who just want to be agreed with. Rarley, if ever, do people listen if you tell them are off base.

I still respond to the PM's because these are people genuinely seeking help, but out here...

good point DC!

Hey DC...funny thing is....that the whole Carrot top issue was addressed about 12 or so months ago on this site...so it just rehashed info.

I remember from your hardcore muscle days that you mentioned " Bodybuilding is a thinking man sport ".. you certainly are correct..part of the entire training equation for me has been to certainly try to gather, read and comprehend as much pertinent bodybuilding infomation as I can. Then making an assesesment and applying what I deem as valuable for my overall development.
I think all to often some people are looking for that Big Secret...no pun intended Paul Borensen RIP...instead of spending the time to do the research and indentify how to apply the knowledge to suit there needs....some of these guys and gals will take any info you tell them directly and just randomally take it without regard for the consequences...and remember payback is a bitch..

I like this site as well... many of the old timers offer alot of of insight that I have found very valuable.. I have been dropping in daily for the last several years and plan to keep on doing so.

later,

hard2core2

carrot top, Eq Vs Deca, Ip enanthate, why do this to your body
All moved to beginners forum. Any Us based sources thread was deleted.

A lot of these Like Dad said are Guys that Have just signed up.
Your right though there Are/were to many newbie posts slipping thru that should be in the beginners section.

Questions aren't bad but 90-95% of any info any newbie could want is already posted here if they would just bother to look for it. I have't read everythig on here by a long shot and I learn just from reading, I don't think i've ever posted a question.

I feel the MODS do their best to get things moved...but it is hard when there are so many people on here.

Yeah we have a major influx of newbies...I just with they would read the RULES before posting.

Also, stop being so lazy and looking for the quick fix.

I trained for 16.5 years before touching anything and I also researched for 3 years before anything ever took place (thanks IVAN for introducing me to PROMUSClE)...I had and have the respect of the board to research and search topics before asking questions.

all I ask is please keep the newbie stuff in the newbie section...it's ok to ask any question you want, just add them to the right section before posting.

I never understood why it bothers people so much. If there is a thread you dont like or dont want to answer just dont be a part of it. I think the questions are good for a board. You can have a beginners forum but how many guys actually even go there to answer the beginners questions? I know this board is different than any other boards as there are a number of pro guys and others that are very experienced. If the admin or mods dont want newbs here than make this a private board, referral only as I am sure that will weed out a ton of beginners. I dont know, I know that I have learned a lot from these boards and asked a few questions in my beginning days that now most people would laugh at but my questions were answered and I have shared what I have learned with countless bros and will continue to do so. Thats my .02.

def enanthanator

i too sometimes laugh at the newbie questions, but still, would we want them over at eliteshitness, or heaven forbid that arm implant freak, learnin how to really shorten their lives. 7 years ago when i joined this board im suree my questions were WAY off base, but vets really helped me. thank you all:D

DOGMA said:
I agree completely.

But when you have a board that openly supports and promotes ergo aid's it is only a matter of time before the elite type of posters and visitors screw up the place. They find their stuff here so they think they can ask their newbie questions here as well.

These newbies need to be posting in the newbie forum but they dont.

Stupid is as stupid does...People are always looking for a short cut.

I just ignore these types of post's and hope they go away.

agreed bro, its a double edged sword, the sponsers are what keep things going here, which attracks a lot of buisness(newbies) and newb questions...

this forum has 300+ peep on it at any given time, if you look at the number compared to the beginer forum it is drastic.... most people want to have their "is eq better than deca?" question answered by a "pro" or vet here to get the final verdict on it... understandably so, why not ask someone who is very experienced? because it has been answered 634 times, all you have to do is a search, the search engine on this site is great! I dont think a lot of new commers know where the search button is....

but on the other hand if you tell a new member to do a search and not waste board space they fire back with accusation of you flaming them "its just a question man"and " im new i want to know about these drugs befor i take them, and i'm going to do it any way so you might as well help me" and seem to want to put a guilt trip on you....

I have great respect for you bro'. Everybody have there way of doing things, but I am a true believer that guys like yourself will have quality mass for years to come. I am a true advocate of waiting to hit your natural peak, or close to it, before you start to use supplements on a higher level.

Steak Helmet said:
I feel the MODS do their best to get things moved...but it is hard when there are so many people on here.

Yeah we have a major influx of newbies...I just with they would read the RULES before posting.

I trained for 16.5 years before touching anything and I also researched for 3 years before anything ever took place (thanks IVAN for introducing me to PROMUSClE)...I had and have the respect of the board to research and search topics before asking questions.

all I ask is please keep the newbie stuff in the newbie section...it's ok to ask any question you want, just add them to the right section before posting.

Thank you...

I started training at 12...had my first gym membership and made an effort to ride my bike each day after school ot the gym.

My father was 6'5" 170lbs when he was 18...I saw that pic and said I do not want to look like that. I was always facinated by THE HULK and other bodybuilders...my mom thought I was a nut for reading the mags when I was 14...but I wanted to learn.

I know I am not a genetic freak and I have worked hard to get to where I am...I feel my early start has helped me avoid injury...and I just hope that people think and educated themselves before every crossing over.

I was so hesitant, but I felt I was at my genetic potential...and after researching for so long, I knew what to look for.

I just hope that some people that are 18 to 24 and are just hitting the gym, think things through before even considering stepping up. BE PATIENT and learn before doing anything...I have a few horror stories here...a buddy I know did 200mgs of ADROL for 10 weeks...had no idea what he was doing(this was before I knew him) he was 18 at the time he did it.

Now he is mid 20s and has never really been the same...starting tthings and then stopping out of fear and not being educated...he has now sat down with me to get things in order. I told him to go get BLOOD work and then we will talk

Last edited:
Can I drink the winny I just got? I'm 14 and looking to get ripped, but not big, before the Sadies Hawkins Dance.

babygetoboy said:
Can I drink the winny I just got? I'm 14 and looking to get ripped, but not big, before the Sadies Hawkins Dance.

ya you can drink it, you are looking at gaining 9.48lbs of solid muscle mass with a 1.24lbs of water....honestly bro I would wait a little longer and save it for homecomming or junior prom.. :D

whats even more alarming is that theres a ton of people who have the craziest ideas on what a cycle should be...i get emails like this all the time and im sure other sources do too...

"im going to take 1000 dbol will i need nolva?" or

"i want test+dbol i got to lose the fat quick!" or even

(from a female) "i want 2 mass kits one for me and one for my husband" WTF?

i cant believe people are so lazy and wreckless with their health!...i cant believe some people will not invest a couple of hours/week to research something that they have to inject!!! but its reality and we have to deal with it...

"is GH oral" :rolleyes: "but i saw this magazine where they sell oral GH" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...

bottom line is:

everybody was new and its our RESPONSIBILITY to guide as many of them as possible for the sake of our sport...

i agree that newbie posts have no place in a pro forum but i see very little pros&vets in the newbies forum trying to help them out as said above...yes the questions have been answered over and over and over and over again but sometimes doing a search is very confusing for newbies...a slight difference in advice will totally confuse them (20 or 30mg/day nolva for PCT for example) and even though it may seem like a "no brainer" to most here it is in fact very confusing to them and YOUR reassurance and advice is what they need and not a search...

at least theyre willing to research...alex

Steak Helmet said:

I agree bro!! It seems that nobody reads the stickies anymore or even does a search for themselves at all! Most (not all) newbies want to be hand fed know a days!! The worst seems to be the 1 post wonders about why their package hasn't come after only a week?!!! I also agree with Dad, that most newbies that ask for cycle advise don't listen anyways, after being told that their cycle suggestions are too extreme for a first cycle (they all think that more is better, which isn't true at all)!!

Right now there were 42 members reading this very thread, I went over to the beginer forum and there are 37 members viewing the whole section. There will always be more people posting in here with all sorts of questions because they want things answered yesterday. I dont have a solution to the problem just a funny observation... I guess I should say search before you post!:rolleyes:

Im as Guilty as anyone about asking the opinons or for experiences
from you guys Of Basic stuff.

There has to be a line though....Its one thing for an active member of the board
who has done his time and research to ask certain things some might feel is basic or silly...Its another thing for a guy that just joined 2 days ago and obviously hasnt done ANY research or contributed anything to ask a million questions weve seen over and over.
BIGA has always ran this as an "advanced" board. He has
Rippedmass which was always more the basic board..Now he also has anasci.

Like some said though they come here in Hopes of the advice or opinions from the Pros or Top level guys...which is understandable.IMO they Just need to Put in Atleast a LITTLE time and effort before bringing it to the main forum.

so where do you Draw the line? As Mods BigA Just trusts us to make our own decisions. Were deffinatley not perfect and Im the Low man On the Totem Pole so Try not to step on toes or screw things up :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws