Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree407Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2016, 02:04 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I'm a new member got told bout this place from a current member. I'm 32, done a few cycles of pro hormones and aas. I'm in houston texas now, originally from new Orleans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2016, 09:19 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Been on the board for a while but always reading really helpful to be able to post soon. Have learned so much from here over the last 2-3 years almost all information is legitimate can't get any better. Thanks pro M
Old 06-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

New to this board 5ft10 185lbs lean (no exact bf measurment) been working out for years , just here to pick up some pointers and find reputable sources as well
Old 06-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

I joined a couple of weeks ago. I'm 145 lbs probably 6% BF. Been working out again for 6 months. Recently, I picked up the pace a little and consider it training. Doing it naturally for the moment and haven't touched AS in 6 years.
Attached Images

musseldawg likes this.
Old 06-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Password

Can I get a mod to PM me. Got signed out on my old username and lost password and can't get the reset link to email. Just signed up under this user to try to get password reset link sent to me then I can delete this user. Have sent an email to contact us but no response.

Thanks
Old 06-28-2016, 03:32 AM
Newbie Registered Member

new to the forum

whats up guys, apparently I never intro'd myself. I do amateur strongman and am a personal trainer . Using "supps" for about 3 years, always learning new ways my body works on dif mixes. Love ,love, love tren haha. You can see me on a couple other forums. MESO, ANABOLIC UNDERGROUND.
musseldawg likes this.
Old 06-28-2016, 07:23 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Whats up everyone. Marine Corps Disabled Veteran here. 09-14. Was guided to this forum from a few others as I am trying to find some info out on a certain product im getting locally. Nice forum! Lots of great advice. Will be nice chatting with yall.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:37 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New member from the Midwest here. Looks like an awesome board and can't wait to learn from some of the best. Glad to be onboard!
Old 07-01-2016, 02:02 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Text automatically translated from: Turkish to: English
Translated text
new member from Turkey , searching peptides , wanna learn how i will be big and better , have a nice forums
Original text
Old 07-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

New member originally from Socal now living in the Midwest. Also looking to rep a RC company I work with. Looking to find the best route to go about it. Could an admin on me please and thank you!
Old 07-08-2016, 06:16 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Trying to check dat dere labwork
Old 07-10-2016, 02:32 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hello guys
Recently I decided that I wanted to become stronger and bigger.
My coach told me to start accept steroids. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
My friend with whom we go to the gym, advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com. And are you thinking about it? Some of you made the order on this site? Do you like the results?
Old 07-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Been on this site for a few years not just reading never posting. Great info on this site and it's definitely well ran.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldBlack View Post
Hello guys
Recently I decided that I wanted to become stronger and bigger.
My coach told me to start accept steroids. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
My friend with whom we go to the gym, advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com. And are you thinking about it? Some of you made the order on this site? Do you like the results?
I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
Old 07-11-2016, 03:55 AM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldBlack View Post
I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
You posted a question asking if the site is good to order from then you post a reply saying you ordered from there for a long time. Lmao wtf?
Old 07-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

Hello fellow bros, new to this board and am very impressed so far. Im 39
5'7" @ about 200lbs. in the sunshine state, been in the game for about 19 yrs now. Decided to join this board because I use a pretty good source on here that has quality product, so i figured this board must be a professional quality board since its got quality sources on here. Not going to give the source name because im not sure how the rules fully work here for a newbie.
Been cycling for about 10 years straight now, and no i never come off, I just rotate different product, my current cycle is as follows:
Test E 250mg eod
Sustonan 300mg eod
Tren Ace 200mg eod
var 100mg ed
TBol 50mg ed
Hgh 6iu split ed
Im hoping to gain new friends and knowledge as well as sharing the knowledge Ive gained over the years. Im not on the boards as much as I would like to be since work, family, and gym take alot of my time, but I will try to pop in as often as I can.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Wassssssssssssssssssssssssss uppppppppppppppppppppppppp!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :P!!!!!

27 year old bodybuilder up in western new York saying whad up! Nice to be here!
Old 07-15-2016, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

chainheart likes this.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:10 AM
Banned

Ok I'm new just needed to register thanks
Old 07-21-2016, 01:57 AM
Registered Member

New kid on the block. Been a member and reader on here for a while but have barely posted. Have learned so much in the time I've been on here. Im very appreciative, there is so much knowledge and experience to absorb. Salute brothers