Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree407Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 4.81 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2016, 10:28 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Talking So happy to be here

Thank you so much for the invite. I have had great success with my first experience on this board and I'm sure I'll have many more .
Old 07-24-2016, 01:50 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey guys new to this board and have been browsing and just absorbing information.Thanks again ProfM
Old 07-24-2016, 01:29 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldBlack View Post
I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
Someone please ban this idiot
Old 07-24-2016, 05:41 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Martian View Post
Someone please ban this idiot
what??

marvin the only reason i've been kind to you is that i thought you were a mod!!! dude - see if you get any more source tips on where to purchase tribulus terrestris. we'll see how far your lifts drop without that info.

P.S.

marvin i forgot - is it better to take tribulus preworkout or post?
You better be prepping for next years power lifter transformation contest.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hi guys I'm new here
I'm 18 and I'm still newb my goals for start is to hit 225 on big three
I spend 2 years doing nothing in the gym and when I went I only did bench and biceps i never squated or deadlifted
I discovered IronAddict.com and learnd alot from there
My biggest goal and dream is to compete in powerlifting someday
Old 07-26-2016, 02:08 AM
Newbie Registered Member

What's up Professional Muscle

What's going on everyone. New to this forum. Just a little introduction. I have been in the fitness industry for the last 10 years. I'm a certified personal trainer also certified in sports nutrition through ISSA. I compete in the NPC and have recently began to take on clients for contest prep and also do diets and training for non competitors just looking to maximize their results. Happy to be on the forum.
Stats
33 years old
5'8"
180 lbs
10 % bf
Old 07-26-2016, 06:36 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocker View Post
Hi guys I'm new here
I'm 18 and I'm still newb my goals for start is to hit 225 on big three
I spend 2 years doing nothing in the gym and when I went I only did bench and biceps i never squated or deadlifted
I discovered IronAddict.com and learnd alot from there
My biggest goal and dream is to compete in powerlifting someday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jg160 View Post
What's going on everyone. New to this forum. Just a little introduction. I have been in the fitness industry for the last 10 years. I'm a certified personal trainer also certified in sports nutrition through ISSA. I compete in the NPC and have recently began to take on clients for contest prep and also do diets and training for non competitors just looking to maximize their results. Happy to be on the forum.
Stats
33 years old
5'8"
180 lbs
10 % bf
Welcome to the best board on the net. We have new pros popping up here regularly and a very tight nit community.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:57 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New

New to the board. Had a buddy have great experience on here so I figured I'd check it out. If I have general questions in regards to advice is there a best place to post? Thanks -D
Old 07-28-2016, 08:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drc307 View Post
New to the board. Had a buddy have great experience on here so I figured I'd check it out. If I have general questions in regards to advice is there a best place to post? Thanks -D
Welcome bud.
To answer you question on where to post I would say the beginner forum or in any of the sub forums they are broken up into a few categories.
-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2016, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Sciroxx rep!!

Hello everyone.I have actually been here for awhile as 1badmofo but forgot all the acct info so I had to rebuild I have been around the forums for a few yrs now and glad to be a member here agin.I will be repping for sciroxx so if anyone needs any help or wants anything done please don't hesitate to hit me up.I would also like to hear any input you as members have to earn you as a customer for me to pass on to sciroxx.

Any order over 300 use 1badmofo at checkout for 30 usd off order..

Thank you in advance for the welcomes
Old 07-31-2016, 03:28 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Cool Hello

Just tell everyone hello
Old 07-31-2016, 04:15 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Cool Hello

Just telling everyone hello
Old 07-31-2016, 04:18 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Questions

Does anyone know you should run more tests E than tren E it seems to be a huge argument on line
Old 08-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Registered Member

Welcome
Old 08-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Glad to be here

Hello everyone. A friend of mine who is a member recommended that I join. I am a Vegan Bodybuilder or attempting to be. I was sick for 10 years with Lyme disease and have pulled myself out of it and committed to building my body and health back up. Within the last year and half I have gone from practically bed bound and 157 lbs to 195 lbs at 14% bf. I still have health and neurological issues from the illness but bodybuilding keeps me focused and sane. I look forward to learning from and interacting with all off you in this community.
way2tense likes this.

Last edited by Spanky1981; 08-03-2016 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky1981 View Post
Hello everyone. A friend of mine who is a member recommended that I join. I am a Vegan Bodybuilder or attempting to be. I was sick for 10 years with Lyme disease and have pulled myself out of it and committed to building my body and health back up. Within the last year and half I have gone from practically bed bound and 157 lbs to 195 lbs at 14% bf. I still have health and neurological issues from the illness but bodybuilding keeps me focused and sane. I look forward to learning from and interacting with all off you in this community.
alright...glad you finally decided to join...youre gonna like it here.
Spanky1981 likes this.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky1981 View Post
this guy works out at my gym...lives in my neighborhood...good dude.
Spanky1981 likes this.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Forgot the email I used to use for this site awhile ago. Long time member of AB and decided to come back here to comment/ receive and give opinions when I have free time.

6 years experience with AAS.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Registered Member

Not new but I'm BACK!!

Just wanted to reintroduce myself as I have been busy being dad and was in a new I.T. career but now that my life has slowed down I'm BACK and looking to learn and share a little bro-science.

I've been been in shape most my life but this I.T. career of sitting ruins motivation so i'm back to find answers where I can't on youtube.

I hope this board is as helpful as I remember 7 years back.
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2016, 04:01 AM
Registered Member

Glad I could join. I am really excited about learning as much valuable information as I can about aas