Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree415Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 4.81 average. Display Modes
Old 08-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Welcome Bro
Old 08-12-2016, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

Great Place!

Glad to be here! Thanks for the invite!
Old 08-13-2016, 02:59 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey guys! Looking forward to learning a lot from here and helping others when I can!
Old 08-13-2016, 06:17 AM
Newbie Registered Member

New

New Member here. Been on other boards a few years. Looking into Sciroxx for IGF Lr3. Never used LR3 but seeing good things about them.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:48 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hello Bros!

Just got into the forums! Sponsored Athlete, and professional bodybuilder. Ill post some pictures and share some of my cycles, along with some tips.

Nice board! Thanks. Any questions pm.
Old 08-13-2016, 12:20 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey, how's it going
Old 08-13-2016, 02:59 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hi guys. I'm new here. Been on the weights for about 5 years and I'm mainly interested in HGH and peptides!
Old 08-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hello, new member. Looking forward to learn how build more muscle. Try help others if I can. Thanks 10c
Old 08-14-2016, 01:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10c View Post
Hello, new member. Looking forward to learn how build more muscle. Try help others if I can. Thanks 10c
Welcome, you'll definitely learn alot here.
Old 08-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Happy to be here !!!

Hey everyone , I'm glad to have found this board. Looks like a great community . Ive lifted for 17 years , My build is better at 36 than it was at 21 . Kinda a slow grower into my build I suppose. I love the sport don't compete but who knows maybe someday . I'm a husband and father of some great kids. In 2011 I found out unfortunately I had sleep apnea. It crashed my system , test , estrogen , oxygen levels . Doc put me on trt , I banged out another kiddo lol. Realized I was gonna have to cruise pretty much to keep libido etc up . Done my first cycle shortly after. I'm still learning but have learned a lot so far any more I can learn from you guys would be awesome . Hopefully I can contribute as well . Thx everyone .
OptimusRep likes this.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board.
Hi bro,thanks for your invite!

Old 08-15-2016, 07:15 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New member here. 34 with a few cycles in my 20s, now I'm on trt and decided to blast and cruise. About 15 years lifting total off and on. On the tail end of my first test dbol blast and have next year all planned out. Semi knowledgeable but love learning more.
Old 08-16-2016, 02:08 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hi guys new here, just wanted to introduce myself!
Old 08-17-2016, 09:38 AM
Banned

What's up guy Im new here but not new to this game I'm a regular to a few other forums since 2008. I am here to contribute and bring new content to the forum. I am pretty knowledgable on aas and sarms so If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up. I'm just here to help as many people as I can. I'm not here for sources but to truly give to the members coming up. I made lots of mistakes when I first started I Wana help you newbies not make the dumb mistake I did well looking foreward to interacting with all the members here
Old 08-17-2016, 04:48 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New here

Hi, I am new here but not to lifting. I have been off and on most of my adult life. I had rotator cuff surgery a couple years ago and have been gradually getting back into it. I have been focused really hard this year and have you been happy to start seeing results again.
I look forward to learning from you what I haven't put together yet.

Thanks,
Craig
Old 08-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Im a newbie and Id like to learn about bodybuilding, hope go along well with all of you and learn more
Old 08-18-2016, 07:20 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Im new here 31 years old , 1 show done already. Have been on a few cycles from my army days till now competing. I believe that everyone lies lol about doses and have hired alot of coaches and one finally told me the truth. Im here to learn more and not argue with anyone or get in their business. Im just here to learn
OptimusRep likes this.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

What's up guys names swoll4life. I'm new here but have Ben in the game for years I'm here to contribute and give as much to the forum as possible
OptimusRep likes this.
Old 08-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New guy here. Thanks for having me!
Old 08-20-2016, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

Hey everyone new to the board but would casually Google tons of info that would always bring me to PM so I figured I should join the forum to learn and share my personal experiences.