Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree407Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 4.81 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New here hope you guys are in good shape and best of luck for the new year
Old 01-16-2017, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Welcome brother

Old 01-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Been around a while but don't think I've even posted here yet. Great resource and have found a lot of help in these forums. Thanks for keeping it up for all of us.
CrazySteroids likes this.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Been here for a while never posted but like to read all the helpful information on the board, I've ordered for many years now and have had great luck with my orders, took some time off and became lazy but not this year, I'm ready to get back in it, I'm 34 years old 220 pounds started lifting at 15 years old.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:08 AM
Registered Member

Welcome
Old 01-20-2017, 11:23 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hello from Michigan
Old 01-22-2017, 02:57 AM
Registered Member

New here. Founding member on another board but just looking for another good spot to post in.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:26 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hello all I've been a member here for a few years...I'm jimpaul.

Couldn't remember pw for email or here lol.
Not a problem as I've only been a lurker.... having learned from Skip and Dante that it's best to read as much as you can before asking alot of ?? as whatever you're wondering about has most likely come up before!
Hopefully I might be able to contribute something to pay back this excellent site!
Ok...enough with the asskissing lol.

I was hoping to contact Dante for a pm or something as it seems I'm having possible serious health issues. Blood pressure concerns as it's kinda high and am also having blurred vision for 2 or 3 weeks that I thought was allergies.

Prolly should already have been at the ER but don't really want to get on bp meds if it's possible to avoid. That would be better than the alternative tho for sure.

Well...cheers all.
Newtoketo/Jimpaul
Old 01-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Been around the game for many a year and just really never got into posting
alot. Use to be a member of another board than I realize that this was one of the boards that help me the most.

Lift big, Be big
The only way
WickedT likes this.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Been looking for the post count thread and can't find it. I prolly don't have the name of the thread correct. Do we still have one...to get ours up lol.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:18 AM
Registered Member

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for allowing me to partake on this wonderful forum. "I have not been on here since I was in college. Witch was a VEEEERY LONG TIME AGO. I have now returned and wanted to say thank you and hello to you all. BTW I'm glad to be able to use my old cheesy user name!
Old 01-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Brand new here at Professional Muscle! Ive been using AAS on and off for about 20 years so its time to learn something new!
Old 01-25-2017, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

Welcome enjoy the resource of a great place
Old 01-26-2017, 01:46 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Whats up

New here. Hope to learn something or share whatever.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:22 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Not trading

I be been a member for a while but I can't post anything on no trading sooner. Well just received my first package super quick. Great delivery, great communication. Just pulled the trigger, on sustanon 250, mast prop 100 and was 300. Also Anavar for the missed. Keep you posted on gains. Great prices, if this gear is good which I hear it is, stock up.. Thanks jp trading
Old 01-28-2017, 12:07 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hello to all. I've been a member for awhile. finally decided to post.lol
Old 01-28-2017, 03:31 AM
Newbie Registered Member

hello

hi everyone, this is jfed
Old 01-28-2017, 12:53 PM
Newbie Registered Member

new to board

hey yall new to the board just hoping i can continue to gain more knowledge and share what ive learned as well!
7 cycles down
Currently on 300mgs Test E & 600mgs nandrolone cypionate a week
Old 01-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Newbie Registered Member

NEW MEMBER SAYING HI!

Hello everyone, i have been a lerker here for a few years, recently made an account and just now decided to become part of the community; after all the lerking in all the different forums around i came to the conclusion this has the most knowledgeable and down to earth members. can wait to start my new cyber friendships!
Old 01-30-2017, 10:09 PM
Newbie Registered Member

new to pro muscle

new to pro muscle and the sponsers. not new to the products, recently tried ivitamins cant seem to get in touch to track it. any ideas

thanks