Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree415Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 4.81 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2017, 12:13 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Thumbs up Newbie

Hey all, glad to be part of PM. I'm new to this board, but have been in the game for 15 years. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to lots of great info and advice!
Old 04-28-2017, 12:23 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leb91 View Post
Hey all, glad to be part of PM. I'm new to this board, but have been in the game for 15 years. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to lots of great info and advice!
Welcome to the forum.

Discount code: triple10 in discount code section for an automatic 10% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Buying in bulk? Get ahold of me and letís work a deal.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com

Use code "TRIP5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Old 04-28-2017, 01:13 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Thanks!
tripleOT likes this.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:37 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker and am finally ready to participate with all of the awesome people here. I'm 29 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half due to being shut down from doing cycles in my late teens. I look forward to participating.

Thanks
tripleOT likes this.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:24 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I've been here a little less than a week and I am preparing a very interesting and factual and current report on GH...The facts on what exactly are you putting in your body. It will be controversial as well as eye opening ( like seeing the Devil himself )...will have to be in segments because I have alot of ground to cover...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
tripleOT likes this.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalgear View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker and am finally ready to participate with all of the awesome people here. I'm 29 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half due to being shut down from doing cycles in my late teens. I look forward to participating.

Thanks
sounds good man. Hope to see you around the forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlgee View Post
I've been here a little less than a week and I am preparing a very interesting and factual and current report on GH...The facts on what exactly are you putting in your body. It will be controversial as well as eye opening ( like seeing the Devil himself )...will have to be in segments because I have alot of ground to cover...

Sounds interesting. Will keep an eye out for it.

Discount code: triple10 in discount code section for an automatic 10% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

Monster-gear.com

Old 04-28-2017, 11:16 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleOT View Post
sounds good man. Hope to see you around the forum

Sounds interesting. Will keep an eye out for it.
Be prepared .I'm about to take the lid off the Pandora's Box...i hope the world is ready .

Old 04-30-2017, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlgee View Post
Be prepared .I'm about to take the lid off the Pandora's Box...i hope the world is ready .

Sounds great man.

Monster-gear.com

Old 05-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey all, pretty experienced user but really wanting to check out the HGH lab results section... so here is post 1 of 50! Hope to find some other threads I can contribute to quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumTheHormones View Post
Hey all, pretty experienced user but really wanting to check out the HGH lab results section... so here is post 1 of 50! Hope to find some other threads I can contribute to quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. This place is great. See you around hopefully.

Monster-gear.com

Old 05-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Smile Newbie

Hey all I'm new to this board and have really fell in love with it!!ive been on meso for awhile but all everyone is doing over there is bitching and omllaining running off labs and being pricks! Glad to see this forum is not the same and very helpful with info..I hope to enjoy a long stay being starting some black tops for the first time in a few weeks and couldn't have done it without help from all of you wherever you know it or not.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeast88 View Post
Hey all I'm new to this board and have really fell in love with it!!ive been on meso for awhile but all everyone is doing over there is bitching and omllaining running off labs and being pricks! Glad to see this forum is not the same and very helpful with info..I hope to enjoy a long stay being starting some black tops for the first time in a few weeks and couldn't have done it without help from all of you wherever you know it or not.
Welcome to the forum. This site is far superior to meso. You will like it here. Hope I see you around the forum bro.

Monster-gear.com

Old 05-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Welcom
Old 05-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Newbie Registered Member

New Member Here!!!

Hey what's up guys. I love this forum. I was a long time silent browser...but something made me sign up and I'm so glad I did. I feel like I learn 10+ new things everyday. As u can see by my profile name...I am a chef by trade...so if u need any recipes I'm always glad to help
Johnjohn77 and mnewman like this.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefrobbyp View Post
Hey what's up guys. I love this forum. I was a long time silent browser...but something made me sign up and I'm so glad I did. I feel like I learn 10+ new things everyday. As u can see by my profile name...I am a chef by trade...so if u need any recipes I'm always glad to help
Welcome. Glad you joined. Check out our recipe section and feel free to add to it! Always nice to learn new recipes.

Monster-gear.com

Old 05-03-2017, 02:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Welcome to the board! Always looking for ideas on marinades and seasoning to break the same old same old flavors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2017, 02:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Welcome aboard I'm always on the look out for healthy recipes. Hopefully will get to see you post some.

granabolic.is Representative for [email protected]
Old 05-03-2017, 04:06 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleOT View Post
Welcome. Glad you joined. Check out our recipe section and feel free to add to it! Always nice to learn new recipes.

Indeed I will
Old 05-03-2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Indeed I will
Fantastic. Looking forward to them.

Monster-gear.com

Old 05-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

Ive been ordering from sponsors off here for years and I figured it was time to finally start participating in forums. After being off a few years I lost my old login so I had to start this one last year. HGHpower was the sponsor that hooked me onto this forum and quality sponsors.