Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree407Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolve41 View Post
My name is Steven: US Navy and USMC. Been awhile since I've been here.😁

Sent from my XT1031 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Welcome back steven. Thank You for your service to this country.

Discount code: triple10 in discount code section for an automatic 10% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Buying in bulk? Get ahold of me and letís work a deal.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com

Use code "TRIP5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Old 06-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolve41 View Post
My name is Steven: US Navy and USMC. Been awhile since I've been here.😁

Sent from my XT1031 using Professional Muscle mobile app
As triple said thank you for your service to this great country. Welcome back.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
tripleOT likes this.
Old 06-16-2017, 05:12 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hey looking forward to learning some more information and passing out what ive learnt! great forum.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:07 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Newbie here looking for some real gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2017, 08:08 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I'm 32yrs old, 193lbs, 13%BF, 5'11", I'm in ok shape but I really want to get bigger and lean with a great physique

Old 06-16-2017, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccoy90 View Post
Hey looking forward to learning some more information and passing out what ive learnt! great forum.
Welcome to the forum

Old 06-16-2017, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrilla337 View Post
Newbie here looking for some real gains

This is the plain to learn everything necessary. Welcome to the forum

Old 06-16-2017, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm 32yrs old, 193lbs, 13%BF, 5'11", I'm in ok shape but I really want to get bigger and lean with a great physique

There is a lot of stuff you can learn on this forum to get you closer to your goals. Welcome.

Old 06-16-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccoy90 View Post
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn and share knowledge.

Discount code: triple10 in discount code section for an automatic 10% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

Monster-gear.com

Old 06-16-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:

Welcome to PM. Lots of good info and folks here.

Monster-gear.com

Old 06-20-2017, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

New member here! Looks like a great place to learn.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1988 View Post
New member here! Looks like a great place to learn.
Welcome to the forum joe. This place is a wealth of knowledge. Dig in bro!

Monster-gear.com

Old 06-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Registered Member

Lurking for a while. 1st time poster. Looking forward to learning more from the experienced bros & sharing what I know.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockmaster9000 View Post
Lurking for a while. 1st time poster. Looking forward to learning more from the experienced bros & sharing what I know.
Welcome aboard

granabolic.is Representative for [email protected]
Old 06-29-2017, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

Extreme long time lurker, 2009 I believe I joined but only last few days starting to post, much to my shame[emoji20]
training since 17y/o, now early 40's, did some local shows here in UK, did OK but equally didn't embarrass myself. Found a whole new level of respect for anyone who goes through the riggers of contest prep and diet..don't care what you look like, if you commit to the 12/16/20 weeks or whatever...good on you

5'11, 245lbs, 20%bf at a guess and natty last 21 years. Dabbled in gear when competing but stopped as couldn't afford it back then and never had the desire to get back into it.

Working on keto/IF diet currently with good initial results. 50%P/45%C/5%C on a 16hr fast/8hr eating window. I'm in the groove of this protocol now and looking to refine it as I go. 2 meals/day typically total of 2,100 cals. I'm a typical endo in that carbs can make or break me. I've done keto and IF independently in the past but never together. After reading NYMuscles post got me back into but combining the 2.

Have a global job that takes me, well, global[emoji38], so getting training time and diet adherence can be challenging. IF works very well for this and for me, keeping keto is more work but possible. Putting my body through constant time zone shifts is also very hard, but you try and get on with it!

Developed psoriasis 6 years ago from a throat infection and subsequently psoriatic arthritis which is also why keto/IF appeals to see if it can reduce inflammation in my joints.

Have learnt a shit ton from PM in my lurking years, now time to interact, give back and have fun with it[emoji12]
Old 06-29-2017, 04:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Extreme long time lurker, 2009 I believe I joined but only last few days starting to post, much to my shame[emoji20]
training since 17y/o, now early 40's, did some local shows here in UK, did OK but equally didn't embarrass myself. Found a whole new level of respect for anyone who goes through the riggers of contest prep and diet..don't care what you look like, if you commit to the 12/16/20 weeks or whatever...good on you

5'11, 245lbs, 20%bf at a guess and natty last 21 years. Dabbled in gear when competing but stopped as couldn't afford it back then and never had the desire to get back into it.

Working on keto/IF diet currently with good initial results. 50%P/45%C/5%C on a 16hr fast/8hr eating window. I'm in the groove of this protocol now and looking to refine it as I go. 2 meals/day typically total of 2,100 cals. I'm a typical endo in that carbs can make or break me. I've done keto and IF independently in the past but never together. After reading NYMuscles post got me back into but combining the 2.

Have a global job that takes me, well, global[emoji38], so getting training time and diet adherence can be challenging. IF works very well for this and for me, keeping keto is more work but possible. Putting my body through constant time zone shifts is also very hard, but you try and get on with it!

Developed psoriasis 6 years ago from a throat infection and subsequently psoriatic arthritis which is also why keto/IF appeals to see if it can reduce inflammation in my joints.

Have learnt a shit ton from PM in my lurking years, now time to interact, give back and have fun with it[emoji12]

Sorry meant 45%F
Old 06-29-2017, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjohn77 View Post
Welcome aboard

granabolic.is Representative for [email protected]
Thank you good sir. Im greatful to the sponsors here as well. Able to help a bro out.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

At the ripe old age we are at, AAS is the best thing a guy can get into. Improved health and quality of life. Good luck my friend.. to us both!
Old 06-29-2017, 05:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
At the ripe old age we are at, AAS is the best thing a guy can get into. Improved health and quality of life. Good luck my friend.. to us both!

LOL thanks mate! We'll see, don't want to open Pandora's box.....
Old 07-01-2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Welcome to the forum!

Monster-gear.com