over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

want more info about LBAs? I asked the producer

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskey

Registered
I wrote to AllamericanEFX and asked a little in depth about LBAs, just thought I would share it with you guys - should clear up some discussion and confusion around the product:

-------------------------------

See answers below your questions...

> Hi!

> I have a question about Pure Liquid Amino Elite(LBAs). How many grams of
> say
whey isolate do you think one serving of LBAs replace in meaning of muscle
building benefits for the body?

- I would say it's about 1 gram of LBA = 2-3 grams of Whey. Remember, it is
the quality and what you actually absorb. We've had some guys drop 200 grams
of whey a day and replace that amount with 100 from LBAs.

> Would you destroy some of the effect of LBAs if you take them together
> with food?

- No, that is fine. Some people say that when taken alone, the LBAs seem to
sap their appetite. The solution is to take them them with food.

> And how much glycerine is it in one serving ? (I'm trying to figure out
> how much water to drink with each serving)

About 4-5 grams.

> Hope to hear from you, I've bought 36 bottles of this stuff because of
> many good words about this product, but
would really appriciate the company's whos making these opinion!

- Keep us posted. I guarantee you won't be dissappointed!

Good one diskey!

thanks, I was wondering about all those things

Honestly

Those questions cannot be answered.....they can be guessed at but not answered, thats why I do not answer questions like that. It is pure speculation and if you believe it you are quite foolish. Just use the product and see for yourself.

differnt bodyfats

Phil anecdotaly, have you noticed any difference on how it affect people of different phenotypes, or are affects pretty similar across the board

Those questions cannot be answered.....they can be guessed at but not answered, thats why I do not answer questions like that. It is pure speculation and if you believe it you are quite foolish. Just use the product and see for yourself.

yup I know. Only thing that can be said for sure is the glycerin amount. I just asked for they thoughts.

For myself I think taking them alone would make them absorb much faster that would be the same with whey, if you mix whey with say fat, absorb rate will be halted. And for question 1, several studies on the "protein pulse diet" has been done discussing how much the body absorb of the protein you take in. They claimed an absorb rate of 95-98% no mater how much you take in. Quite some studies has been done on the protein pulse diet, where they took in 200g protein in single meals, same absorb rate. So since body probably absorbs very well perhaps more a questions about how much can be utilized..

Ok as Phil has seen I am what you could call on optomistic and interested sceptic (I want to be convinced but have concerns first). I just Wonder has anyone tried massive doses of BCAA or EAA with glycerine? I wonder how big of a difference their would be from LBA's

Last edited:
Ok as Phil has seen I am what you could call on optomistic and interested sceptic (I want to be convinced but have concerns first). I just Wonder has anyone tried massive doses of BCAA or EAA with glycerine? I wonder how big of a difference their would be from LBA's
I see where you are getting to with this. Two things, by the time you round up the ingredients the cost may actually be more than the LBA's. Second the LBA's are unique in that they are from beef not dairy or plant. I think you will find that all aminos are not created equal. The profile, amounts and combination are what make the LBA's so effective. So getting the ratios right from bcaa and eaa's would be tricky.

aa's fro whey are superior then aa's from beef....

i have been using a comb0 of eaa's with extra luecine and alanine suspended in glycerine and water....i like it better then the lba's for a few reasons...

1 i know what is in it exactly,
2 i can adjust the glycerine content, so i am not consuming more then i need
3 its cheaper

No way

aa's fro whey are superior then aa's from beef....

i have been using a comb0 of eaa's with extra luecine and alanine suspended in glycerine and water....i like it better then the lba's for a few reasons...

1 i know what is in it exactly,
2 i can adjust the glycerine content, so i am not consuming more then i need
3 its cheaper

I got nothing out of amino acids from whey........... beef is far superior.I have been down that road before........never again. I also know what is in the beef aminos, it is on the label. I need all the glycerine that I can get........not sure what is more than I need, and I am not cheap......I cant afford to be in this sport.

i think it all depends on where your budget allows you to be in this sport. Someone like Phil has made a good living in and serving this community, he can't afford to let his physique reflect poorly on himself. Someone like myself would love to achieve a third of what Phil has but is also budget restricted and may consider EAA with Glycerine until further science suggests this is worth the additional budget concerns. that being said, if my budget situation changed and I could afford to be more trusting and give them a try I see no reason not to believe Phil and trust these are a great product my only concern is justifying cost/benefit and that is something that is relative to each individual.

I got nothing out of amino acids from whey........... beef is far superior.
He is talking about free form aminos. Doesn't matter what it's made of - a free form amino is a free form amino.

If a product says it's aminos from whey for example it means it's hydrolyzed protein i.e. peptide bonded aminos.

I think the aminos in the LBA product are peptide bonded (?).

Last edited:
Maybe I am wrong here(this is definatley a shot in the dark) but I have been listening to phil on these threads(very informative man,my original reason for joining) and i don't think you guys are "reading between the lines". The name of the product says amino acids, so every one is focusing way to much on that element. Look more carefully on the bottle it is actually bovine "extract". I dont really know enough about LBA's to go into specifics, so i will use an analogy. Take an orange, It's largest consttituents are water and sugar, some people even classify it as a carb. However just like humans, oranges are complex,They contain thousands of nutrients, fiber,protein, not only that in order for an orange be an orange these nutrients carbs etc have cells and enzymes that allow it to function and grow as a singular "integrated" unit. Can you keep breaking an orange down and separate the sugar until you have just a plain simple carbohydrate, of course, because oranges contain sugar. Ingest that sugar and ingest an orange and see if they provide the same results over a life time. Do I know if this product works, or exactly how, honestly, no clue, I just think it is being looked at the wrong way(I understand why it is marketed this way, and it is a good thing for us as "serious consumers") if It is Bovine serum, it is a full extract and functions on a much higher complexity then amino acids, I personally think it would be good to keep it at that, if you want this stuff on the market

Elg,

Great post and overall from my short time here I can tell you are a solid logical guy. My only questions (and they are not problems they are just questions) are in terms of cost V. justification. The justification is "just because it works" and "just try it" (honestly I don't think Phil is making much off this and he does care about helping people so please Phill don't take this the wrong way) but the nproblem with that logic is that it costs HUNDREDS of dollars to try a product with no reasoning behind it.

Overall one day I will probably try these but with that said the power of the infinate unknown marketing concept used with these products is "man you will just never know till you try." It is a circular reasoning argument with amazing power and gets your attention.

I still wonder if maybe this product has stumbled onto some discovery and Glycerine with protein or amino acid might be the real secret.

I hope this is taken the right way because I am putting my neck out here I know it.

Dude, take the leap of faith or don't. While yo are wheying up the pros and cons and overanalyzing, I am bigger,harder and more vascular than ever before. I have never had veins pulsing through my quads or side delt heads. I had to ship to Australia. It was worth the risk IMO. I just opened my 38th bottle this morning. Drop all the other supps for 10 weeks, just have half a bottle a day to replace 3 protein meals and relax. I hope this comes across as intended, friendly and to the point. Leon.

I'm only going to chime in on this one more time then I'm done. All amino acids are not created equal, I'll repeat this ALL AMINO ACIDS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL. Ok, elg actually did a pretty good job of explaining this with the oranges analogy. Aminos from beef are different in structure to dairy or plant aminos. I can hear the moans from the masses, OLDFELLA has lost the plot. Well you guys can believe what you like. Why is mothers milk so much better than cows milk for humans?? They both have the same amino acids and proteins! They both have sugars! Why is mothers milk far superior for growth and development than cows milk? Because the source of the aminos is vastly different and our bodies recognize this. I did not say the aminos were vastly different I said THE SOURCE OF THE AMINOS IS VASTLY DIFFERENT. But hey, it's ok. I know what these aminos do, I know how they work and I will continue to invest my hard earned dosh in them and continue to get outstanding results while the rest sit on the fence and watch. No hard feelings, BELIEVE ME!! It's all good.

Leon,

I am CRONICALLY logical to a fault. Really I mean it, in everything I do in life I need a first, second and third reason so trust me man the issue of weighing the pros/cons far too much is a theme that is rampent in my life as a whole ha. All I really mean is I wish someone would take EAA with glycerine to make sure the magic of this supp isnt glycerine pulling animo acids into the muscle. Remember glycerine is used to pull water selectively into the muscle and improve hydration. If aminos are dissolved into glycerine then this may be where the magic lies.

Also please note, my questioning here IS NOT doubting that they work! WAAAAY to many BIG men and smart men on here are using them, we know they work and I accept this. What I am questioning is WHY they work and sorry but for me "a special unique blend" or "exact amino profile" is just illogical.

Honestly, I don't want to offend anyone. If I were the producer or seller of this product i might be a bit annoyed by my post but at the same time the post admits the product is unique and special and no reputable product should have a problem defending WHY it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner