over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

t3 question pre contest

crackerjack414

Registered
well bascialy iam in the last leg of my contest dieting and iam up to 100mcg of t3 now. damn I think its to much iam constantly hungry now and i get these realy nasty aches. The wierd thing is iam very very flat. I think Iam on to much right now. Should I back the t3 way down I was doing pretty well at about 75mcg.
the diet is basicaly 450 protein
80g carb
and 40g fat
I have also switched to
100mg prop eod
75mg tren eod
50mg winny ed
120 mcg clen
and also t2

I would say, yes back down the T3...

When I stay flat for to long...I lose muscle...

This happen to me last year, when I up my T3 to 75mcg a day, at the 4 weeks out...I looked really good up until 2 weeks out...Then at that point I seem to lose muscle...

chris

Wylde is only having me do 60mcg starting 6 weeks out - but I'm a lot smaller than you :)

I feel/look like a Vietnamese Refugee :mad:

xcel

You might be flat because of the low carbs. What I do is cycle my carbs, 150,100,50,150 and so on. One more thing, I would increase the fats depending on how far out you are. The t3 has your metabolism going crazy, so the increase in carbs and fat should help.

thanks every one I think iam going to step it down to around 70 mcg and maybe even less. Excellent point about carb cycling thats one thing I feel I have negated

Maybe you need a weekend carb up day...

Something like eating 400-600 grams of complex carbs on saturday...

I use a very low carb diet to ( I worked with Palumbo last year) and he had me do a Saturday carb up meal...

chris

Iam trying a carb load right now basicaly around 350g of clean carbs with a few raisins. Iam feeling a ton better and look much better thanks for the advice

chris250 said:
Maybe you need a weekend carb up day...

Something like eating 400-600 grams of complex carbs on saturday...

I use a very low carb diet to ( I worked with Palumbo last year) and he had me do a Saturday carb up meal...

chris

u chris250 who dc has been working with? and define low carbs for use if you would, I have my interpretation, but ive never really got a grasp on just what palumbo means by his version of low carbs

Mr_Magoo said:
u chris250 who dc has been working with? and define low carbs for use if you would, I have my interpretation, but ive never really got a grasp on just what palumbo means by his version of low carbs
Also - You the same chris250 that posts over at AE?

xcel

Xcelbeyond- Yes, Im the same chris250 from AE... I just found this board, but most of the time im on Mayhem, AE, and Ripped Mass ,and here now...

There are a few smart guys on this board...BigKiwi, Wydleone,Big A, and you... I hope to learn alot from here!!!

Mr Magoo- Dave had me on a very low carb diet last year... I can show you what I ate...kinda of a rough draft of the diet

Meal 1- 6 whole eggs

Meal 2- 8 oz. Chicken Breast and 1/2 cup Cashews

Meal 3- 50grams whey isolate pro /w 1 tbsp Penut butter

Meal 4- 8oz. Lean ground beef / w green salad, 1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 5- same as meal 2

Meal 6- same as meal 3

Meal 7- same as meal 2 or 3

This is what I was doing at that time, my starting weight was 240 (pretty lean) and was 224 at 2 weeks out... He had me do one carb up meal on the weekend...I could eat whatever I wanted, Mc D'd, BK, Hardee's, ect, ect...It didnt seem to matter ,as long as I got in at least 300-500 carbs...

chris

Queefer said:
Thanks Chris, I'm glad you think there are a few smart guys on this board. Too bad the rest of us are so stupid.
I think he's just buttering "me" up :D not singling out just a "few."

I LEARN from most members on this board as they are VERY ACCOMPLISHED in their own rights (just check out the Picture Forum!). I'm only here to help Big A keep this board what he intends it to be. While I tend to not let a post go ignored, I certainly am not the best or only resource here!

xcel

Mr Magoo,

Yes, for the offseason I work with Dante...

He doesnt do precontest phases, unless he can see you in person...So last year ,I worked with Dave Palumbo for my precontest cycle...

chris

yea, ur right he does fancy himself more of an of season guy

hahahahahah funny :) I would agree to much T3 you will be losing muscle, the combination of low carbs will make you feel even flater, so how long till the show ? can help bit better then. You do need your carb load days as others have stated to :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws